• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
It makes me cringe how often fans throw around the word "buried" when something happens. Reigns was attacked in order to build his feud, it's storytelling. Buried is what happened to HHH after Curtain Call.

This is the first time I remember Reigns not standing tall at the end of a segment since the begining of his solo push. Who did he piss off?

A babyface needs to oppressed in order to overcome.

I will be disgusted if part timer Bryan steals the Mania main event from Roman who has worked so hard this year.

Seth and the stooges are so good.

Fox318

IsFlAzv.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
K Bray's promo about Ambrose made perfect sense.

Do I need to explain it for those of you who don't get it? Or do you just want to call it more rambling?

Big One

Banned
Bray and Ambrose is a good feud on paper, but it's waaaay too early to do this. They need to do this when both guys are more over and more accepted by the fans and build it up to something big like WM.

I don't think anyone would argue that Bill Goldberg wasn't ready to be the guy either. But sometimes you have to go with the guy who is clearly the future of the company.

Goldberg was 100 times more over than Reigns. Goldberg was an event, Reigns is shit being shoved down your throat

Top Bottom