• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm super excited about this Roman match right now that I've gotten friction burn from cocking my Official Roman Reigns bowling wrist supporter.

Fox318

yx5nDe.gif

tumblr_nhc580N25W1qhsmu7o1_1280.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reigns looks pretty dorky wearing that swat gear still. Like it wasn't as obviously goofy when there was other people doing it with you, but now it's really obvious that he's looking out of place.

Reigns looks pretty dorky wearing that swat gear still. Like it wasn't as obviously goofy when there was other people doing it with you, but now it's really obvious that he's looking out of place.

Well you see he has that Samoa gut. He looks fat without the vest. Gotta make him look Strong.

ScribbleD

This match is actually pretty good, and not just for Rollins and Show's commentary. Reigns is actually busting some new stuff out and getting some pretty fun offense in. Still can't carry a match on his own, but he's a lot better now than he was.

Top Bottom