• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_inline_n0893aNDk21qfb043.gif

He's fat.

dream

Granted, this is my first time watching Monday Night Raw SuperShow in months, but I really don't get why you guys all hate Roman Reigns, unless it's for the same reason you guys all giggled at "Bluetista."

Big One

Banned
Granted, this is my first time watching Monday Night Raw SuperShow in months, but I really don't get why you guys all hate Roman Reigns, unless it's for the same reason you guys all giggled at "Bluetista."
I don't hate Roman Reigns. Actually I like Reigns, I just know what everyone else knows and that he isn't ready to be in the main event of Wrestlemania.

This is the first time I remember Reigns not standing tall at the end of a segment since the begining of his solo push. Who did he piss off?

He should be gearing up for a mid card title run while continuing to work in the ring and on his mic skills, not being handed the main event of Wrestlemania.

CDiggity

I'm not sure if it was because he was next to King, Cole and Jibbles, but Show danced commentary circles around them. Proper heel commentary for once.

Heroman

Banned
He not ready for a main event spot at wm, I just don't want him to be put in the spot that bootista was put in.

dream

I don't think anyone would argue that Bill Goldberg wasn't ready to be the guy either. But sometimes you have to go with the guy who is clearly the future of the company.

Top Bottom