• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope this Roman Reigns thing is over soon.
tumblr_n856q18nUN1qg8d34o6_400.gif

Hasney

Posting giant Hasney has decided not to renew his sponsorship deal for Perspicacity after this OT.

The British company have supplied the legendary OT creator club since December OT1 when he stepped in with a lucrative deal which has cost Hasney around owing him one, pal.

Although some reports at the weekend suggested a new record-breaking deal was set to be concluded, Hasneh revealed today that he had opted to walk away from negotiations, claiming Perspicacity's recent comments on Roman Reigns to be a major sticking point

A Hasney statement read: "Perspicacity is a great OT creator with passionate fans. I am proud to have partnered with him for the last several days and will continue to sponsor the paoter until the end of the OT2 season."

Hasney

Just realised that Roman Reigns might get me out of WWE watching retirement.

Admittedly, it's mostly to see how a Philli crowd reacts to keeping Roman strong, but it will be good clean family entertainment regardless.

I think I've finally snapped and gone insane, WWE has fundamentally broken me.

I'm starting to find Nikki's theme really catchy and fun to listen to.

How do I fix this defect? God I need help.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bret said WWE needs more selling and that they 'shoot their wad' all the time. I'm not sure if this is related to the boner scale or not.

im not expecting ambrose or bryan to be booked anywhere near reigns in the future

if ambrose or bryan does the job for reigns or if they let themselves look weak around him in a program then they deserve all the burying that follows.

do not cave and let that bland buffoon try and steal the show.

the crowd will turn on him but I think vince has gotten clever and wont allow other stars that are more over anywhere near his matches, segments, etc. they will be separated by commercials and matches no one cares about. The crowd will turn on roman if bryan and ambrose work the same story as him and it's kinda obvious with how they've been booking ambrose recently that they've realized this. they can book him with heels like bray and rollins but ambrose, bryan, and any other faces probably wont be associated with reigns.

Vinny schedule the gaf rumble on the Eve of the Royal Rumble. Make it a weekend rumble fest

E: How far back can we go on past WWE wrestlers for the rumble?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is the interview, by the way

Bret's looking healthier every time I see him. Nice to see. Between that, Hall and Jake cleaning up, and Hogan seeming like less of a prick in recent years, I'm happy to see a lot of my favorites not dying and in miserable physical condition.

Top Bottom