• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

DiscoJon

Banned
Is the dude who made that thread and many others working for a survey company or something?

I just looked up "fluffydelusions" profile. I think you may be on to something, friend DragonData.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=26405287
this is his "homepage"

KfA0HFa.gif

How come Paige got dropped from the main Diva matches?
Did her merch bomb or something?
Is that how they decide who gets a run during prime time for Divas?

Aiii

So not worth it
Creative has nothing for her.

Same thing happened to Kaitlyn after she dropped the belt. Was told that they had this plan and that plan, but nothing ever came of it until she said fuck it, I quit.

Browny

Banned
It's a damn shame, especially rewinding 12 months or so and *that* match against Emma. Shit, if you don't want to give your ladies more than 3 minutes on Raw, give them 10 on Smackdown instead and give them a chance.

It has nothing to do with being ironic and everything to do with being obnoxious. A lot like this thread, actually.

You know who else is obnoxious? The UK. But we still tag-teamed with you guys in order to beat the Axis of Evil and become the TWO TIME World War Tag Team Champions. And for that, you'll always have my respect.

Creative has nothing for her.

Same thing happened to Kaitlyn after she dropped the belt. Was told that they had this plan and that plan, but nothing ever came of it until she said fuck it, I quit.
Hmm that's really depressing to hear.

Joining the reality show was probably a good career move, then. At least she'll be a part of the weekly Total Divas
commercial
match.

At the very least it'll keep her in the public more, which could lead to other promotions being more likely to offer her good money.

dakun

so they just announced Smackdown is moving to Thursdays.
As someone living in Europe there goes my chance to watch a WWE live. Now it's going to be all replays for WWE shows because i can't afford to stay awake at nights during work days.

Here's the commercial for said change:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tstOa3vOLA

Dean Ambrose wins.

Been watching Marco Polo on Netflix, Kublai Khan is definitely TMF

How are you liking it? I heard the show was a bit of a mess, but the setting and martial arts stuff interested me.

You know who else is obnoxious? The UK. But we still tag-teamed with you guys in order to beat the Axis of Evil and become the TWO TIME World War Tag Team Champions. And for that, you'll always have my respect.

*Cena salute*

Wait, you guys think we're the obnoxious ones? Because 'obnoxious' has almost become a synonym for 'American' over here.

Us Aussies get to sit back and side with both the UK and US and just suck up to whichever one needs their ego coddled at the time. We're like the Big Show of world politics.

Life is good.

All I know about Australian people is that they hate people from New Zealand.

Nah that's just some friendly ribbing due to how awesome it is to holiday over there. We rag on Tasmanian's more than kiwis these days, especially since they are great drinking partners.

Although how many kiwis are in the WWE? That's right, none! Suck shit NZ, we win!

Vee_One

Nah that's just some friendly ribbing due to how awesome it is to holiday over there. We rag on Tasmanian's more than kiwis these days, especially since they are great drinking partners.

Although how many kiwis are in the WWE? That's right, none! Suck shit NZ, we win!

Yeah, but our last two Aussies have reinforced the convict stereotype

Australia's alright, I've got a ton of relatives over there. Fuck the wildlife and the weather, though - far too removed from what I'm used to here in jolly old England, land of mild summers, perpetual rain and almost no life-threatening animals to encounter.

Also, what's the deal with Australian barmaids? They're fucking everywhere up London. Not that I'm complaining, mind.

Kaladin

How are you liking it? I heard the show was a bit of a mess, but the setting and martial arts stuff interested me.

You'll like it. I'm only a couple episodes in and while it's a bit slow to start, it's going to be good. It's really more about the Khan Dynasty than it is the story of Marco Polo....but I guess Marco Polo is the more attractive name.

Paige moving into Total Divas and Naomi moving out is an interesting move. Means less Jimmy Uso on my favourite soap opera!

Australia's alright, I've got a ton of relatives over there. Fuck the wildlife and the weather, though - far too removed from what I'm used to here in jolly old England, land of mild summers, perpetual rain and almost no life-threatening animals to encounter.

Also, what's the deal with Australian barmaids? They're fucking everywhere up London. Not that I'm complaining, mind.

Aussies love to bartend their way through Europe and the UK is the perfect place to make easy money preying on poms who love to tip well because of the accent!

Weather has been generally mild over here so far. Just some odd extreme days every now and then but it's been a bland start to summer so far, only had the air con on twice. Very few dangerous animals living along the coast thankfully!

I only watched the ppv last night, but has Mizdow always been this awesome? Guys over as well. Crowd was eating that shit up it was great

Table match was fun too until the ending. Why didn't the other refs who came out from the back just say cena already put him through a table? Blind bastards

Still have nxt to watch

I only watched the ppv last night, but has Mizdow always been this awesome? Guys over as well. Crowd was eating that shit up it was great

Table match was fun too until the ending. Why didn't the other refs who came out from the back just say cena already put him through a table? Blind bastards

Still have nxt to watch

There is a giant fucking screen and thousands of eye witnesses, not to mention people clearly watch backstage. But wrasslin

Gonzalez

Banned
All I know about Australia is that movie Wake in Fright, and that it's super hard not to accept a drink from you guys without making you sad.

All I know about Australia is that movie Wake in Fright, and that it's super hard not to accept a drink from you guys without making you sad.
We really do have a social drinking problem in general here, any excuse for a dozen beers really. Feels like part of our identity, which really needs addressing.

It is indeed a very nice accent, pity I can't understand a word of it most of the time. What irritates me is Scots who type out the fucking accent - if I typed out my accent, people would think I was an idiot.

Aussies love to bartend their way through Europe and the UK is the perfect place to make easy money preying on poms who love to tip well because of the accent!

I think it's the general cheery nature, we're not used to it and it does weird things to our brains.

ey ya gobshite ya gud durn fuggin git leme tellya sumfin lad ya goit a gud tin goien ere in dese ere orums HAHA blime gaha buncha dam chavs innit

so they just announced Smackdown is moving to Thursdays.
As someone living in Europe there goes my chance to watch a WWE live. Now it's going to be all replays for WWE shows because i can't afford to stay awake at nights during work days.

Here's the commercial for said change:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tstOa3vOLA

Dean Ambrose wins.

Smackdown is almost never shown live anywhere. The spoilers are always out there before airing. Moving to Thursday won't change that.

Gonzalez

Banned
I don't remember Shawn Michaels post-match celebration on the road to Wrestlemania 12 being him dancing with little girls, and trusting his genitals in there direction. But there you go.

Marvel

could never
We need a top Scouse female wrestler. There's an accent that can be both sexy and easy enough to understand.

Top Bottom