• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bayley Dat

tumblr_mq5w5nCZi61qzkr3vo2_250.gif

the rumble is in philly (best city in pennsylvanian) and it was in pittsburgh (not as good as philly) last year. they have similar crowds correct?

cena is gonna get heckled and boo'd like crazy. ziggler and ambrose will get chants equally as loud as roman reigns. crowd will probably pop and cheer for reigns but it all depends who's last in the ring with him during the rumble. if it's ambrose, ziggler or even maybe a guy like harper I could see the crowd being split or possibly favoring someone who has been working the past few months and not out with an injury. bryan returning in the rumble would be amazing but they wasted his momentum on that raw a couple weeks back.

sucks that they're making reigns push so obvious. it's so bad and I swear I want this shit to backfire so badly with the crowd cheering for lesnar during their feud.

I would subscribe to the wwe network just to see the crowd turn on reigns at the rumble and for him to be getting boos before he even wins the belt. I am praying. please pray with me everyone. It can happen. bo-lieeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... that

Aiii

So not worth it
Big fire two streets over last night, two dozen yachts in storage burned down. Now the whole city is literally locked down because it's entirely covered in asbestos.

Firemen washed my car and I got interviewed by a tv crew for the national news, excitement!

Big fire two streets over last night, two dozen yachts in storage burned down. Now the whole city is literally locked down because it's entirely covered in asbestos.

Firemen washed my car and I got interviewed by a tv crew for the national news, excitement!

I hope it Reigns in your area to help the local fire department fight the fire.
WIK3aJs.gif

the rumble is in philly (best city in pennsylvanian) and it was in pittsburgh (not as good as philly) last year. they have similar crowds correct?

cena is gonna get heckled and boo'd like crazy. ziggler and ambrose will get chants equally as loud as roman reigns. crowd will probably pop and cheer for reigns but it all depends who's last in the ring with him during the rumble. if it's ambrose, ziggler or even maybe a guy like harper I could see the crowd being split or possibly favoring someone who has been working the past few months and not out with an injury. bryan returning in the rumble would be amazing but they wasted his momentum on that raw a couple weeks back.

sucks that they're making reigns push so obvious. it's so bad and I swear I want this shit to backfire so badly with the crowd cheering for lesnar during their feud.

All Cena has to do is cut a promo like he actually means it, and he'll turn the crowd no problem.

To clarify, this isn't gimmick posting. He's done it before, and the thread was eating out of his hand just like the crowd.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All Cena has to do is cut a promo like he actually means it, and he'll turn the crowd no problem.

To clarify, this isn't gimmick posting. He's done it before, and the thread was eating out of his hand just like the crowd.

Happens every 2-3 months in fact. He's damn good when he wants to be.

I don't see that happenign at the rumble but you never know.

I think this PPV is going to be pretty good. Expecting a few surprises. Just sucks that the winner of the rumble is so dam obvious and you know none of the other guys will be getting pushes anytime soon.

Aiii

So not worth it

That's the whole problem isn't it. He does this maybe once or twice a year and the only times he's good, because he's actually selling whatever storyline he's in.

If he didn't phone it in the other 50 Raw's, ratings might not be tanking as much as they are.

strobogo

Banned
I think Roman is working a WWE version of the Young Bucks gimmick: Intentionally being the worst parts of WWE style to be ironic, but dumb dumbs just don't get it.

Hasney

Baby DOLL? Get with the times, baby girl...

I'm not some kind of millennial that has to use the speech patterns of others because I can't think of my own wording. But that's because I'm the best in the world, but I've never said I'm a good guy, I don't wear a white hat. Pipebomb!

I don't see that happenign at the rumble but you never know.

You mean because of the crowd, or because of not enough time to cut a promo? Because the one I was referring to was when he was getting ready to face Punk for his rematch after Punk split, which was in a pure smark city, and by the end of it people were chanting for Cena.

Hasney

You mean because of the crowd, or because of not enough time to cut a promo? Because the one I was referring to was when he was getting ready to face Punk for his rematch after Punk split, which was in a pure smark city, and by the end of it people were chanting for Cena.

He needs a story that both he and the crowd can buy into without having to resort to the usual shit to make the kiddies pop. It's all on creative.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gaf, who was right, Macho or Hogan?
Gaf, what do you think about Shawn Michaels?
Gaf, how do you feel about the Bret Hart boner scale?
Gaf, what's your opinion on Roman Reigns?

please, GNR is purely for the boot cut pants crowd. Spider is speaking the truth, here.

Maybe these days, brother. Back in the day? I also remember tight black leather pants paired with god damn cowboy boots. A place too far for me to ever hope to reach with my pants game.

Gaf, who was right, Macho or Hogan?
Gaf, what do you think about Shawn Michaels?
Gaf, how do you feel about the Bret Hart boner scale?
Gaf, what's your opinion on Roman Reigns?

Macho
Piece of shit, poison, ruined a lot of pushes back in his prime. Killer performer regardless of those things, HBK is the real deal.
bretaladdin1_1.jpg

My opinion is whatever the WWE tells me it should be

You think Roman Reigns will stop it being FnP?

Oh, you poor baby doll.

Voting DO NOT change Plywoods avatar because I'm worried it will be Reigning.

Roman will bring back the TV-14 swears and violence. Beele that Hasney.
Damn, OT2. CM Punk and democratic voting for awards really does bring in ratings.

Helps we had a boss NXT PPV too. I think everyone generally had a good time this month, TLC even had it's moments. The other promotions seems to be doing great too, Lucha is picking up viewers in here and it seems some posters that weren't around lately came back.

Great time to be alive!

I swapped photos, added content, and removed past content.

I don't know what more you want from an OT2.

Needs to have at least 100MB of gifs. Also make sure to list all the pre-order bonuses with oversized images for every single one of them.

Wow Shaul Guerrero is engaged to Aiden English
Congrats to them!

because of circumstance. what promo could he cut on brock? he was destroyed at summerslam and he continues to look like a fool every time he's in the ring with brock. it's not nearly as close to but similarly as bad as when cena was working with the rock.

I could see them siding with him if he brought up lesnar's contract ending.

Top Bottom