• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 7 [CNN] But...the electorate refused to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekdrm2d1

6OeNxKd.gif

I lost it

WTF is this question

boiled goose

good with gravy
No. Bernie will tear down the inroads that Dems have made (and they have scars from it, see 2010). I'm not seeing a way for him to get what he wants but what would still happen is discourage any kind of change to healthcare policy even if incremental. I think Hillary has the right idea. Fix what we can with the ACA which in this climate is hard but not as hard as enacting single payer. It's not the process of simply signing a bill that replaces the ACA it's how you get there. Plus I'm not sold on how he would pay for all of his social proposals

What you are saying is somewhat fair.

Again, it is still not "tearing it down and starting over"
THAT IS THE DISHONEST FRAMING.

Just admit it and let's move on. What you said here^ is worth discussing. Let's keep it honest.

Red

Not really, but that doesn't make it better. That just means that Bernie thinks it's politically useful to tell people that complex problems are actually simple and have easy solutions, which strikes me as demagoguery.

It is certainly possible that Sanders understands fracking better than I do, but, I mean, I'm not running for President.

I 100% believe that Hillary Sander understands these issues way better than Bernie Sanders.
Then she has done a good job, and her debate performance has played better for you.

I don't think Bernie has ever said these problems are easily solvable. In fact he has said he cannot fix them on his own, and no one can. His campaign has placed more emphasis on empowering voters than any other, for exactly this reason... Voters are the ones with the power to challenge the status quo. Whether or not you buy into that message is, I guess, a strong indicator of whether or not you might support Sanders' campaign.

Both candidates gave really weak Trump answers, trying to puff themselves up instead of talking about how they differ from a bigoted con man.

Indicate

As someone who studies the environment academically and has worked in a firm addressing climate change, Hillary's stance on fracking is disappointing for someone supposedly championing on climate change.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Who approved these idiotic questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom