• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Bernie, but must people don't have the same mindset. They see actual things as the main enemy(Isis and etc.) and not something we can't fully see such as Climate Change.

So, I guess Hillary's not getting body checked by the Bern.

Glad people are able to see what a strong debater she is. While no one would consider me impartial, she's looking quite Presidential here.

Commercial break?

Clinton is done
Sanders is done
O Malley is done
Web is done
Chaffee is done

RIP everyone for one bad soundbyte/moment here or there.

Webb is really done goddamn

Aikidoka

I'm surprised by Anderson. Really the only things I've heard from him have been from the Daily Show clips which kind of show him to be an idiot.

This is a lot of fun, and for different reasons than the Clown Shoes debate.

Bernie bouncing back.

Hilldawg holding strong.

Still waiting to hear about #BLM and Police Brutality.

Clear winner of this debate is Joe Biden. No one on stage is impressive in the least. That foreign policy segment was especially horrendous, from Hillary's defense of the Libyan operation to Webb's nonsense on the Iranian deal.

rtcn63

Hillary's not bad with the rhetoric

house-of-cards_2977448b.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Hillary : "'m a progressive!"

2 weeks earlier : "I'm proud of being a moderate."

????

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I don't think Bernie has done great, especially with guns, but at least the climate change answer was spot on. Webb actually have a decent response as well.

I wish Bernie or someone had brought up the military-industrial complex and warhawks. That would have helped him out, especially.

I'm hoping Bernie Sanders talks about his Civil Rights, Criminal Justice Reform and Private Prison record when the "Black Lives Matter" questions comes up. Those won't be good questions for Hillary, but she has been doing VERY good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom