• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God...Omalley isn't a brilliant politician or anything, but Webb and Chafee are such dumpster fires up there he's coming off looking great in comparison

Sanders would probably just commute Snowden to some community service or some such teaching disadvantaged youths computing---clear as day they he's nowhere near Hillary's side on that.

Cooper's loaded question was horseshit and glosses over the core issues.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
In fairness, Sanders promising free college, expanded social security, and 15 dollars an hour is not that feasible when you have social security slated to run out of funding in the next few decades. These are not "answers" when they are not remotely viable in terms of actually coming to pass.

You raise the cap to 250,000 for social security, is what Bernie has said in regards to social security. Its already paid for for decades as you said.

And in regards to healthcare, his medicare for all solution essentially pays for that by itself through savings.

Nekofrog

Banned
wtf, hillary using gender as an answer for not being the same as obama?

jesus christ hill you have bombed this half of the debate

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
fantasia2.png
you can do better than that Hillary.

pigeon

Banned
That's a pretty well known expression for a bad ending.

"Face the music" means to face the consequences of your actions.

For somebody who committed a crime, it's pretty clear that it means they should go to trial for committing that crime.

Totally bizarre to me that anybody would assume that means executing him.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
God bless Chafee for being here, bringing up NSA and Drones.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Jesus,

I grew up in a double wide trailer and worked 20 hours a week to pay for college and pulled a 3.8 GPA because I wasn't an entitled shit that thought I should have a ton of free time to go to sit in a to not stop Iraq.

It's a totally reasonable position that you work for free college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom