• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
Hillary is playing this like an absolute expert.

People who think she's "losing" don't realize she's playing the long game here. She's debating as if this was the general election so nothing can come back to hurt her when it actually matters.
Yup, noticed this a few minutes ago too. I can understand why many would be frustrated.

Take a look at the voting demographics and then you'll know why Hillary pulled out that card. She's playing for the general as much as the primaries.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ooo kill em BERNIE!
rejoice.png

Foffy

Banned
Jesus,

I grew up in a double wide trailer and worked 20 hours a week to pay for college and pulled a 3.8 GPA because I wasn't an entitled shit that thought I should have a ton of free time to go to sit in a to not stop Iraq.

It's a totally reasonable position that you work for free college.

So bootstraps for everyone because you pulled up your fake free will too?

You are absolutely promoting a settle for less model that is still inadequate to the rest of the developed world, even if your anecdotal overcoming the odds are considered applicable to all.

Cheebo

Banned
The most cringe-worthy answer ever! She just admitted to being an Wallstreet promise breaker like Obama....except being a woman doing it. :/
You realize virtually everyone in the Dem party would love more Obama? His approval ratings in the party are sky high. He is very very beloved by the base.

Jesus,

I grew up in a double wide trailer and worked 20 hours a week to pay for college and pulled a 3.8 GPA because I wasn't an entitled shit that thought I should have a ton of free time to go to sit in a to not stop Iraq.

Is this a mod having a meltdown?

billeh

Okay, a whole segment on climate change here .. Why not bring it up with all the GOP morons in one room and call them out?

Also marijuana, side-show no-brainer.

JABEE

Jesus,

What if you could have worked and saved for the future rather than pay off college debts?

cj_iwakura

Anderson went for the jugular, but these candidates did their homework. Family, issues, bla bla bla, only Sanders took him head-on.

Webb is completely fulfilling my dream of having the most conservative Democrat or the most liberal Republican candidate ever. Get 'em, Jim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom