• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is playing this like an absolute expert.

People who think she's "losing" don't realize she's playing the long game here. She's debating as if this was the general election so nothing can come back to hurt her when it actually matters.

Pastry

Banned
Hillary is playing this like an absolute expert.

People who think she's "losing" don't realize she's playing the long game here. She's debating as if this was the general election so nothing can come back to hurt her when it actually matters.

Exactly, she's avoid ammo for attack ads. It's not hard to see.

"I dont think the revolution is going to come, Bernie."

Wow, thats the way to win over the american people. Tell them to give up the dream. Hahaha. Thanks, Webb.

Loxley

Oh come on Hillary...

O37yTjU.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Jesus,

I grew up in a double wide trailer and worked 20 hours a week to pay for college and pulled a 3.8 GPA because I wasn't an entitled shit that thought I should have a ton of free time to go to sit in a to not stop Iraq.

It's a totally reasonable position that you work for free college.

You could pay for college with 20 hours a week?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Man fuuuuuuuck that then. Talking as a european, it seems just bizarre that it shouldn't be a right.

I'll have to talk with my mom (an american immigrant) about that tomorrow when I see her. Gonna make some interesting debate

A lot of these dems are for privatized anything, you have to understand. So as long as the banks keep money flowing, its fine. Hillary is not one who believes healthcare is a right either. Its not wholly her fault though, the banks are the ones giving the donations, keeping this process going.

Its not just a GOP problem, and unfortunately speaking Bernie is the only one even talking about corruption through large sums of money in politics out of any of them except maybe Lessig, but he aint there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom