• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CNN just need to pad the stage? This would have been far more interesting if it was just Clinton, Sanders, and O'Mally.

Yep. They changed the debate criteria specifically to include Webb and Chafee. Under the previous criteria they would have been left out.

pigeon

Banned
The didn't really state the latter half though. She said wait for the states without clarifying it is still 100% illegal federally.

She did actually say at the end of her statement that the federal government should stop imprisoning people for minor marijuana crimes, she just dropped the message on it so it wasn't clear.

webb: which enemy are you most proud of? the one I SHOT

Machina

Banned
People being so up in arms about pot legalization is hilarious.

I honestly think that we should wait to see how other states continue to handle this.

I can tell you how they're handling it right now: Crime is down, tax revenue is way up. Done.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
nice ride, bernie, but that was hilldawg's moment

I don't like how Hillary can copy Bernie's positions and not be called out on it. She literally copied and pasted his paid family and medical leave position he's talked about for as long as i've been following him.

LOL Webb that answer was fucking gold, first big laugh of the debate for me.

Disclaimer: War is not funny, but his answer in this context was. He didnt answer shit he just went for the emotional vote.

WTF WEBB

uMW3dcp.png
uMW3dcp.png
uMW3dcp.png
uMW3dcp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom