• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A full time job? Of course not, that's ridiculous and no-one should have that expectation. But 10-15 hours a week, especially if you are a recent high-school graduate and perhaps haven't had a job up until that point? I still hold that if 10-15 hours a week actually screws with your curriculars you are doing something wrong from a scheduling perspective. I worked 20-25 hours a week sophomore year on and still managed to get an engineering degree with a good GPA
Some people don't have very good memory and have average levels of intelligence, they need to practice alot just to barely pass. Even without working some fail, more would fail if more of their time were taken for work.

Machina

Banned
Early on Clinton had all the momentum but the second and third act were the Bernie Show. Very interested to see where polling goes now.

Webb "I killed a man. No, I'm serious. This might be a softball question, but I'll be damned if America doesn't know that shot a man just to watch him die."

pigeon

Banned
YOU CAN'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT TO END THE WARS

WE ALREADY ENDED THE WARS

LITERALLY THIS CAMPAIGN IS JUST A RERUN FROM 2008

Didn't realize this was going on today and I missed it, but damn I didn't realize people were in the race besides Clinton/Bernie especially since Clinton would/will pretty much dominate any other candidate trying to run against her campaign machine.

I'm still laughing at Webb's responses from ten minutes ago, now he talks about killing someone? Holy shit this guy needs to be Trump's VP that shit would be amazing.

Velcro Fly

Webb is at the wrong debate

Chafee is just excited as fuck to be there

O'Malley was a lot better than I thought a guy polling at fringe levels would be

Bernie was alright

I think Hillary had the most to lose tonight and she didn't lose anything.

docbon

She did actually say at the end of her statement that the federal government should stop imprisoning people for minor marijuana crimes, she just dropped the message on it so it wasn't clear.

webb: which enemy are you most proud of? the one I SHOT

Perhaps he empathizes with the enemy soldier as someone like him. A man with the conviction to put his life on the line for his own beliefs, and for his country.

probably just a flub tho idk

pigeon

Banned
webb: I have always been willing to work through complex issues to find the right answer. just ask the viet cong member I shot

decriminalization and legalization are two different things, but neither will send people to jail.

Not entirely. Decriminalization would still allow cops to harrass users due to "suspicion of trafficking" unless hard rules for quantity are set, at which point you've de facto legalized, since traffickers now know what quantities are safe to carry.

Plus no sense in decriminalizing without giving people a legit, taxable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom