• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Africanus

It is kind of fucked up that the other guys didn't even get asked about marijuana. Like, I get that they're gonna get less time than Bern and Hil, but they should at least get a few seconds on each question.

Chafee: "My first time doing the marajuana was right after my father died..."

crazyprac

tumblr_nw6vnco2sl1qkid3zo1_400.gif

Should make that no a meme. Would use it all the time.

rambis

Banned
People being so up in arms about pot legalization is hilarious.

I honestly think that we should wait to see how other states continue to handle this.

I dunno, I think Hillary's done well and it might be enough to kill the primary if the people who were wavering remember that actually Hillary's pretty great. She had at least a few attack lines and she's generally been likeable. But she could've really owned the whole night and she let some balls drop.

Bernie's done well as well. Did he do enough to jump up and take on Hillary? I don't think so, but others might disagree. He's made his positions clear at least.

I think this one's gonna go to the judges (by which I mean the polls).

I would say he did great and just enough to become more competitive if it wasnt for that AWFUL first 30 minutes. It was amateur-ish and painful. One week from now we will see how things went, but I am not optimistic for Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom