• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

FDR? "theeeee onnnnlyyyyyy thinnnnnnnggg weeeeee haaavvveeee to feaaaaarrrrr is fearrrrrrrr ittttsellllffffff"

It's better than the last one where he looked like a deer in the headlights.
He needs work on actually putting forward what he would do in terms of the US's place in the world. His improvement in this debate is based more on criticizing what she said or talks to.

Although, he probably doesn't. Because it's right that the Democrats don't actually care about foreign policy.

Agreed once again. I like that he isnt a hawk, i do want more details (i like that hes a bit more pro-iran, totally my personal bias but i want to have kabobs and i want to visit my familys homeland without it being a shitshow). I hope he keeps improving and faster. This is the bare minimum i think he needed to do. I missed the first hour though so I dont know how well he did then.

Paskil

No, not this line Bern. FDR was against stopping Nazis until we were attacked. Also, this is FP, not the Great Depression.

RoKKeR

Uh, wasn't this a foreign policy question?

"Trumps of the world."

DRINK

Going to the stump speech, duuuuuuuuuude. C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom