• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
It's going to be interesting to see how the debate flows without O'Malley.

Clefargle

tumblr_mzinkhP6oc1t0vkc1o1_400.gif

Let's gooo!

I'm enjoying the sunny gifs in here, can the next debate OT be its always sunny themed? Clinton can be Dee since she is such a bird (hawk) and Bernie can be frank because cmon.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seriously, what are you guys getting that is so bad? I've got some lady from TimeOutNY talking about fashion stuff.

It's going to be interesting to see how the debate flows without O'Malley.

We've already had a debate without O'Malley.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Let's gooo!

I'm enjoying the sunny gifs in here, can the next debate OT be its always sunny themed? Clinton can be Dee since she is such a bird (hawk) and Bernie can be frank because cmon.

I'd like to see a Muppets theme in one of these OTs. For Republican or Democrat.

Izuna

Banned
Drink every time Bernie says Wall Street and Establishment in the same sentence.

Drink every time Hillary says her views/values have never changed.

Drink twice every time Bernie denies the opportunity to attack Hillary over her emails.

Ashodin

Drink every time Bernie says Wall Street and Establishment in the same sentence.

Drink twice every time Bernie denies the opportunity to attack Hillary over her emails.
You got a bingo card too?

I'll drink, but only water atm

zoozilla

I hope they ask the audience to keep their mouths shut and hands clasped during the debate.

Debates shouldn't be about the hootin' and hollerin' of the crowd.

Drink when Clinton says 'my record'.

kirblar

The winner of this debate will be determined by playing in the Jailtime challenge, with the winner being the one to locate Carmen Sandiego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom