• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Honey Bunny

Last shot at trading these. I'm going to try Gfaqs then I'll feed them to my SR :O

Have for trade :
Kwatee x 2
Sedna x 2
Nanna
Ebisu
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Taka
Nio Agyo
Spider Mother (Adv R) x 2
Blue Body (Adv R)
Unicorn (Adv R)
Nekomata (Adv R) On my JP Account

For the people that wants Kozu and Mezu (C) in this thread. I have like 4 on my JP account so you can have them for C or UC.

Want
Prometheus
Greys
Ah Puch
Or make me offer

Really want
Joker of Water. I can trade Joker of Fire, Metal or Wood for it.

I'll be leaving for the weekend in a few hours. So if you read this late tonight or during the weekend I won't be able to replay. Thanks.

I'll take you up on that Kozu and Mezu offer, PMed

God LOTD really wrecks everything, doing lvl 60 raid bosses and dealing 17+K damage on 1 raid point. I might actually make it to the Light Jokers at 98.

RpgN

Last shot at trading these. I'm going to try Gfaqs then I'll feed them to my SR :O

Have for trade :
Kwatee x 2
Sedna x 2
Nanna
Ebisu
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Taka
Nio Agyo
Spider Mother (Adv R) x 2
Blue Body (Adv R)
Unicorn (Adv R)
Nekomata (Adv R) On my JP Account

For the people that wants Kozu and Mezu (C) in this thread. I have like 4 on my JP account so you can have them for C or UC.

Want
Prometheus
Greys
Ah Puch
Or make me offer

Really want
Joker of Water. I can trade Joker of Fire, Metal or Wood for it.

I'll be leaving for the weekend in a few hours. So if you read this late tonight or during the weekend I won't be able to replay. Thanks.

Either Ogma, Miroku or Ashura The Evil for the 2x Sedna?

Edit:

As in pick 2x for the 2x Sedna.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey darkside, did you see my earlier trade proposal?

Whoops sorry I missed it - not really interested in trading SRs for stuff other than SRs.

Still looking for Adaptive Camos and SC Kats and a Cyanea if anybody has them (see my earlier post for my list).

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Have:

Cash:
Spy Costume Raven x3
Ladon

Non cash:
Ashura the Evil x2 (Only trading this for Ziz)
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Miroku
Sedna
Freyja
Tangata-Manu
Ixmucane x2
Veles
Shennong
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God x2

Need:
Ziz
Belobog
Daikokuten
Sorcerer
Jurojin
Ixchel
Prometheus
God of Fish
Kisshouten
Witch

TheAznOne

Dammit. 3rd day in a row for Great Blessing. We only get 4-6 GB days once a month so I already almost used them up. I actually wanna play now instead of farming :(.

Yes, Sharingan_JP

Ill be able to do it tonignt (around 4-5 hours)~ will let you know.

Alright that's cool.

Have:

Cash:
Spy Costume Raven x3
Ladon

Non cash:
Ashura the Evil x2 (Only trading this for Ziz)
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Miroku
Sedna
Freyja
Tangata-Manu
Ixmucane x2
Veles
Shennong
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God x2

Need:
Ziz
Belobog
Daikokuten
Sorcerer
Jurojin
Ixchel
Prometheus
God of Fish
Kisshouten
Witch

I have Prometheus, I am interested in the trophy "The Lord of the Spirits" since I want the trophy's picture to be complete :p just send me a request and I'll trade him for any rare you have, I am TheEternalGamer both in the game and PSN.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I have Prometheus, I am interested in the trophy "The Lord of the Spirits" since I want the trophy's picture to be complete :p just send me a request and I'll trade him for any rare you have, I am TheEternalGamer both in the game and PSN.

Oh cool, sure :)

Added you ingame, as soon as you accept my friend request, I'll offer a spirit.

iosefe

So there i am trying to get a hit or two in before someone elses finishes a level 40 something Ziz...

yhlGBAg.jpg

he gets a lucky crit before I can even attack, and my Kuchina had 917 health

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
it was so close though...and i never realized that. whoops

I mean, there's really never a reason to go into a raid fight with only one spirit unless you're trying to deliberately save your own time at the expense of being helpful to a friend.

No health loss persists after the fight and your spirits always enter the battle with full health.

Sometimes I try to squeeze in a fight or two before I leave for work or something, so I'll enter a boss fight with a full team and let them do what they can while I do other stuff. The alternative would have been to simply waste the raid token.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So there i am trying to get a hit or two in before someone elses finishes a level 40 something Ziz...

he gets a lucky crit before I can even attack, and my Kuchina had 917 health

I took a screenshot of this as well when I saw it.
Lol. I couldn't believe it.

That's also my best raid round damage-wise.

Top Bottom