• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Shurayuki

Well damn.

I got a 4GB card so I could use my JP account and the asia version of DoS sure is great.
Was just starting to not enjoy playing because it turned into too much of a grind for spirits I don't even like, but these, even the C's are too adorable to fuse away.

So I'm gonna have to send a bunch of friend invites again m(_ _)m
ShuraNoHana_JP is the PSN if anyone wants to add me there, in-game name Shurayuki-GAF.

This game is dangerous, hard to let go, I'll try out the other jpn f2p games but this seems to be the one. The crazy jp-network card prizes are the only thing that can save me, no way I'll buy those.

Anybody got an Azure Dragon that they're willing to let go for a Vermillion Bird (+an R)?

Code:
Perun 2x
Prometheus
Kisshoten 2x
Wakan Tanka 2x
Hotei
Fukurokuju
Bishamonten
Karura
Bunyip
Benzaiten 4x
Orca
Shennong
Juurojin
Pandora

Asura the Evil
Chernobog 
Belobog
Miroku

bzzt

Neo Member
This bad luck day is destroying my event progress.

Good thing I don't have a Lady, then.
:(

Also, does anyone else find the destiny strikes to be awful sometimes? I try to time my stoppers to get the skill off before the boss attacks so I can do extra damage. Then a destiny strike appears and I get aoe'd to death. I wish it also froze time like skills do.

Anybody got an Azure Dragon that they're willing to let go for a Vermillion Bird (+an R)?

Code:
Perun 2x
Prometheus
Kisshoten 2x
Wakan Tanka 2x
Hotei
Fukurokuju
Bishamonten
Karura
Bunyip
Benzaiten 4x
Orca
Shennong
Juurojin
Pandora

Asura the Evil
Chernobog 
Belobog
Miroku

Anything you would want for the prometheus?

Dragun619

Haven't been playing much, but I Finally manage to get 300 raid bosses, yesterday. :D

Broke the limit to my LotD. Thinking about spending 30 DO to get bad luck to just grind.

TheAznOne

Also have 3 spots on my friendslist open if any of you would like to add me. I can help with raids and willing to help store items for you.

TheAznOne

Haven't been playing much, but I Finally manage to get 300 raid bosses, yesterday. :D

Broke the limit to my LotD. Thinking about spending 30 DO to get bad luck to just grind.

You should wait tbh. Would be a waste since it's a new month.

■Daily Fortune Ratios
Over the course of one month, the breakdown of all players' luck will roughly follow this pattern:

+Great Blessing: 4-6 days
+Blessing: 4-6 days
+Average Luck: 14-16 days
+Bad Luck: 4-6 days

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I think today is hikaru day for me. I got a Senju-Kannon SR, Fukurokuju X2, Nio Agyo X2, Banzaiten X2, Hotei, Bishamonten, Karura. Though I did get two Zhuge Liangs.

Dragun619

You should wait tbh. Would be a waste since it's a new month.

Ah man, I forgot about this. I hope I get bad luck soon then, cause, man, I've been hovering around 5k Blue orbs this past week and it sucks especially since I have 20k Summoning stones just sitting there.

Guys, I need someone to kindly refuse my trades so they go to my box.
I have a friend that usually do this for me but he is not online right now.
Some of the spirits are good and I fear randoms might accept the trade. lol

Can anyone with 3 trades available help me right now?

Rojo

This bad luck day is destroying my event progress.

Found this out the other day but if you stay in the the Raid menu's you can still use that bonus days ability so just wait for your best day and just dont leave to the main game and you can have great blessing spam all week long.

TheAznOne

I think today is hikaru day for me. I got a Senju-Kannon SR, Fukurokuju X2, Nio Agyo X2, Banzaiten X2, Hotei, Bishamonten, Karura. Though I did get two Zhuge Liangs.

Looking to trade that Fuku and Hotei?

Sure, zzbtzzbt is my psn. I could use your storage services.

No problem. I added and psn msg you so you can contact me faster.

Ah man, I forgot about this. I hope I get bad luck soon then, cause, man, I've been hovering around 5k Blue orbs this past week and it sucks especially since I have 20k Summoning stones just sitting there.

You can try to steal the raid boss MVP bonus from your friends raid. Gives 700 SP everytime.

Shurayuki

Are Basilisk relatively common in the Americas?
I have one and I guess pure breeding would be useful (pretty low stats), anyone willing to UC trade EU or AS spirits or smth?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone still want to trade some Spy GR spirits? Got 3 Spy Yunicas, 3 Spy Kats and 3 Spy Ravens.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Right now, I only need an Azure Dragon (for my Vermillion Bird + R).

Vermillion Bird, etc, are too long to write. Why didn't they just go with Suzaku or the Chinese counterpart.

I'd prefer keeping mine, but if you are in dire need, I'd trade it for a Vermillion Bird + another decent SR. Not the best offer for you, but Azure Dragon is more useful to me than Vermillion Bird since I cant get that many good water SRs in the US.

I have one and I guess pure breeding would be useful (pretty low stats), anyone willing to UC trade EU or AS spirits or smth?
Yes, I can trade them to you for Asian spirits. I'll let you know whenever I have some. In the meantime you could rent the one I have up.

Are there any particular EU UC spirits you are after? I normally just merge them all away but if you are after particular ones I could start popping them up on the trade when I get them.

TheAznOne

Good thing I don't have a Lady, then.
:(

Also, does anyone else find the destiny strikes to be awful sometimes? I try to time my stoppers to get the skill off before the boss attacks so I can do extra damage. Then a destiny strike appears and I get aoe'd to death. I wish it also froze time like skills do.

The bad timing Destiny strikes are horrible when they happen especially during the raid boss fights. Usually happens when I use the skill that reduce the attack bar by 30% or 50% making the skill worthless when a strike comes up.

Shurayuki

Yeah I just figured maybe it would have a lower rate because it has such a good skill. Thanks. Maybe let me know what you are looking for so I can try to stock up on them.

Azure Phoenix I meant I want to trade my EU and AS UC's away for them. I mean really, if people are looking for them I could try amassing some. UC's are hardly talked about here but some still seem useful.

Rojo

Yea they are easy to get i have one sitting there somewhere personally im just looking for female spirits like glacies.

Shurayuki

Yea they are easy to get i have one sitting there somewhere personally im just looking for female spirits like glacies.

Glacies can only be gotten through battle right, I'm physically in the EU (though the game put me somewhere in africa I think) so that'd be hard.

+15, -7 is the exact location on the map for Glacies, it's somewhere underneath Australia. Unless you start near there they'll be a stupidly high level.

Yeah I looked it up on the wiki, that's what I thought. Too bad really.

Glacies can only be gotten through battle right, I'm physically in the EU (though the game put me somewhere in africa I think) so that'd be hard.

+15, -7 is the exact location on the map for Glacies, it's somewhere underneath Australia. Unless you start near there they'll be a stupidly high level.

yella

I have the following spirits up for trade if anyone is interested:

Adv R
Cerberus
Huehuecoytl
Emporor of Fire
Yellow Body
Spy Costume Kat x 3
Spy Costume Yunica x 3

Normal R
Greys
Freyja x 3
Ah Puch x 2
Adaptive Camo
Ixmucane
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Balor
Benzaiten
Karura
Kwatee

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Adv R
Cerberus
Huehuecoytl
Emporor of Fire
Yellow Body
Spy Costume Kat x 3
Spy Costume Yunica x 3

Normal R
Greys
Freyja x 3
Ah Puch x 2
Adaptive Camo
Ixmucane
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Balor
Benzaiten
Karura
Kwatee

What do you want for the Freya's?

Adv R
Cerberus
Huehuecoytl
Emporor of Fire
Yellow Body
Spy Costume Kat x 3
Spy Costume Yunica x 3

Normal R
Greys
Freyja x 3
Ah Puch x 2
Adaptive Camo
Ixmucane
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Balor
Benzaiten
Karura
Kwatee

I need a Freya, Grey, and Wakan.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Looking to trade that Fuku and Hotei?

No problem. I added and psn msg you so you can contact me faster.

You can try to steal the raid boss MVP bonus from your friends raid. Gives 700 SP everytime.

Yeah I can. Add me psn: mahhhhnaaaa

But I won't be able to trade for awhile, already have other trades in queue. Also looks like I'm going to need a lot more Spy Kats and Ravens.

yella

I need a Freya, Grey, and Wakan.
For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog x4
Ah puch
Tlaloc x2
Adaptive camo
Wyvern
Orca
Blue body
I'll take Chernobog, Wyvern, and Orca in return. I'm in the middle of a trade that still has 6 hours to go, though. You can put up the trades and I'll send you the request as soon as these are finished (unless you get another trade in the meantime). I'm already on your friend list.

What do you want for the Freya's?
I'm using one of the Freyjas in a trade with splatenfoot, but you can have the other 2. What do you have to trade?

bzzt

Neo Member

Benzaiten

What do you want for a Benzaiten? I have Chernobog, Sorcerer, Huallallo Carhuincho, Toutatis, Tialoc, Tangata-Manu, Set, and White Buffalo Maiden.

I'll take Chernobog, Wyvern, and Orca in return. I'm in the middle of a trade that still has 6 hours to go, though. You can put up the trades and I'll send you the request as soon as these are finished (unless you get another trade in the meantime). I'm already on your friend list.
I put a Chernobog up in my only free spot. Pick one of the 3 for him and I'll put up the wyvern when the next slot opens up. Orca is pretty hard to get though, not sure I want to trade him for one of those.

I'm using one of the Freyjas in a trade with splatenfoot, but you can have the other 2. What do you have to trade?

3x Vamp Hunter

1x Set

1x Perun

2x Excalibur

3x Chernobog

3x Ashura Evil

1x Miroku

1x White buffalo Maiden

yella

I put a Chernobog up in my only free spot. Pick one of the 3 for him and I'll put up the wyvern when the next slot opens up. Orca is pretty hard to get though, not sure I want to trade him for one of those.

No worries. If you change your mind (or I find something else to make the trade more fair), we can proceed. Which 2 do you want most right now?

Anybody in need of gravity rush UCs? I have:

Raven
Yunica
Cyanea
Nevi Shaga (x2)
Nevi Mossui

I don't plan on using them, so they are up for trade.

Besides those, I also wanna trade

God of Water
Chernobog
Wakan tanka
Emperor of Fire
Jurojin
Ebisu
Adaptive Camouflage

Toma

Anybody in need of gravity rush UCs? I have:

Raven
Yunica
Cyanea
Nevi Shaga (x2)
Nevi Mossui

I don't plan on using them, so they are up for trade.

Besides those, I also wanna trade

God of Water
Chernobog
Wakan tanka
Emperor of Fire
Jurojin
Ebisu
Adaptive Camouflage

Juro would be neat, what are you looking for?

Ventara

Hey guys, in your opinion, who is most sought after spirit in each region? Most sought after overall?

Edit: Event and zone boss spirits don't count, except for the overall most sought after spirit.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hey guys, in your opinion, who is most sought after spirit in each region?

Edit: Event spirits don't count.

Would that be spirits you can only get in those regions, or would it include Zone bosses?

I guess I'd say that Barong is pretty coveted in Asia, if it's the latter.

Ventara

Would that be spirits you can only get in those regions, or would it include Zone bosses?

I guess I'd say that Barong is pretty coveted in Asia, if it's the former.

Ah, forgot about those. All regions can get them, so they don't count. But I guess I want to know what's the overall most sought after spirit, in which case everything counts.

Toma

Ah, forgot about those. All regions can get them, so they don't count. But I guess I want to know what's the overall most sought after spirit, in which case everything counts.

Lady > Yellow Emperor (and variants) > TRex (and variants)

Toma

Greys or a Spy Costume Kat would be perfect... Or any cool looking waifu lol love those japanese spirits and I have too few of them..

I seem to have 2 Spy Kats left, so you are in luck. For that trade, you'd need a trash cash summon though (GR UC spirit or something), you have one?

(Amn, the other one is for you).

Top Bottom