• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
When you say variants of Yellow Emperor, are you talking about spirits with 2x attack and 30% ATK bonus, or are you talking about the other 4 spirits in the UETA set?

The same abilities for the other elements.

Rixa

If someone is interested.

Trading:

Zilant to another SR which is not God of Water.
Genie of the Lamp to SR which is not God of Water

They are in my tradeslots, so first SR offer and I accept it (at somepoint in this day).

Edit: PM or say in this thread if your interested. Took them away, got silly offers.

TheAznOne

If someone is interested.

Trading:

Zilant to another SR which is not God of Water.
Genie of the Lamp to SR which is not God of Water

They are in my tradeslots, so first SR offer and I accept it (at somepoint in this day).

Edit: PM or say in this thread if your interested. Took them away, got silly offers.

Senju-Kannon for genie?

Rixa

Senju-Kannon for genie?

If you mean this Senju-Kannon

Yep, lets do the trade. Dont know if I do anything about S-K (might trade away). Seems kinda crappy SR. Battle skill is so dependant on luck (if you dont want to waste action bar to cast it in the middle or so). Support skill is ultimately shit, also spirit cost 4.5 the f**k. Ill see trade later today or tomorrow, depends on few trades.

Genie is only wasting space in my spirit slots. My light team is going to be Itzamna (one Itzamna missing), Ares (got 4 Ares), Valkyrie (1 Valkyrie missing) and Dazhbog (as UC).

Genie gone.
Zilant for trade.

yella

Yep, lets do the trade. Dont know if I do anything about S-K (might trade away). Seems kinda crappy SR. Battle skill is so dependant on luck (if you dont want to waste action bar to cast it in the middle or so). Support skill is ultimately shit, also spirit cost 4.5 the f**k. Ill see trade later today or tomorrow, depends on few trades.

Genie is only wasting space in my spirit slots. My light team is going to be Itzamna (one Itzamna missing), Ares (got 4 Ares), Valkyrie (1 Valkyrie missing) and Dazhbog (as UC).

Genie gone.
Zilant for trade.

Zilant for Tezcatlipoca?

TheAznOne

Genie gone.
Zilant for trade.

I put the spirit up on my trade block. just let me know when you offer so i can accept.

Rixa

I put the spirit up on my trade block. just let me know when you offer so i can accept.

Now you can accept.

1848 summons made. Cant say how many SR I got through summons, total SR acquired is well over 30 (including bunch of Jokers), somewhere between 5-10 summoned SR. Got almost 30k Summoning Stones waiting for Spirit Points.

Just rented a Lady of the Depths for the first time and my god her ability is amazing - I've barely been able to deal 1/3rd damage to my raid bosses recently before wiping - with her in the party I just took one out without even 1 spirit dying.

Just what sort of trades do people normally want for her? I really think I need to get hold of one just for the skill alone.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Just rented a Lady of the Depths for the first time and my god her ability is amazing - I've barely been able to deal 1/3rd damage to my raid bosses recently before wiping - with her in the party I just took one out without even 1 spirit dying.

Just what sort of trades do people normally want for her? I really think I need to get hold of one just for the skill alone.

She is the best spirit in the game, period and its incredibly hard getting her outside of just buying orbs and pulling one yourself. I wouldnt even know what I'd ask for one right now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Honestly I don't even know what I'd trade mine for. Got mine yesterday, its beyond awesome. Going to have grind hard to get one single Joker of Light through raids, honestly don't have a clue how to get more outside of paying a lot in a trade.

My maxed out Basilisk still sees good use though. Really easy to get a maxed one, at least in America anyway. Only problem is its incredibly low health, you're just playing a game of russian roulette hoping it gets summoned as late as possible.

What other uncommons are worth max stat building for (specifically in NA)? I have a few and they're all surprisingly powerful for now.

Amn

Neo Member

I have a related / humble-brag question. I have one at level 25 waiting for my light joker, but I also have two more. I'm not sure whether I should try to trade them or whether I should merge them at level 55+ to pump her up even more. There's no way that I'm ever going to max her out (you need 8+ for that, right?), but how much of a boost would I get for merging the two extra I have and would it be worth it? What do you guys think?

Honestly I don't even know what I'd trade mine for. Got mine yesterday, its beyond awesome. Going to have grind hard to get one single Joker of Light through raids, honestly don't have a clue how to get more outside of paying a lot in a trade.

My maxed out Basilisk still sees good use though. Really easy to get a maxed one, at least in America anyway. Only problem is its incredibly low health, you're just playing a game of russian roulette hoping it gets summoned as late as possible.

What other uncommons are worth max stat building for (specifically in NA)? I have a few and they're all surprisingly powerful for now.
The werewolf is also pretty good and the scorpion can be useful early on or for filler.

Amn

Neo Member
The werewolf is also pretty good and the scorpion can be useful early on or for filler.

I maxed both of those (in addition to Basilisk). Scorpion is only 1.5 points and Werewolf is 2.0, so I almost always use them to fill out my team. Any other in NA that are worth it?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I maxed both of those (in addition to Basilisk). Scorpion is only 1.5 points and Werewolf is 2.0, so I almost always use them to fill out my team. Any other in NA that are worth it?

I also use Griffin and Kachina.
Griffin is nice with the 1.5 cost.

The only other one I've used was the green guy who does fixed 500 damage.

Toma

I have a related / humble-brag question. I have one at level 25 waiting for my light joker, but I also have two more. I'm not sure whether I should try to trade them or whether I should merge them at level 55+ to pump her up even more. There's no way that I'm ever going to max her out (you need 8+ for that, right?), but how much of a boost would I get for merging the two extra I have and would it be worth it? What do you guys think?

I am in the exact same position. I am currently maxing another SR spirit to level 55 and try to figure out how much of a boost a single SR pure breed merge would give.

Toma

I also use Griffin and Kachina.
Griffin is nice with the 1.5 cost.

Most underrated UC spirit, probably the most useful UC spirit in the US because of the 1.5 cost.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Two basilisks cost less than many R or SR spirits, so that could be another option if you have space for them.

Hah I didn't even think about it. Yeah it seems like a good idea, my maxed Basilisk is just stronger than all my actual Wood rares of a comparable level.

Thanks for the others, really never even thought about Griffin. Guess I'll be saving those from now on.

Yeesh, Gravity Rush summons are weird. Just pulled yet another freaking Cyanae and expected 3 miserable UCs in a row - instead I got 2 Gravity Panthers in a row. No idea what the hell I can use them for though, I only have a total party cost of 8.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
To echo the others in here, I've maxed out a Basilisk, Griffin, Scorpion, Udine, and Werewolf. I'm currently maxing a second Basilisk in lieu of not having access to a LOTD.

Shurayuki

I'm trying to stock up on Mazu's for Basilisk trades, don't really see any other good female UC's that people could want, all the cute girls are C's in asia really (or SR...).

So hit me up if anyone wants them. (2 atm)

Maybe I should start on an NA account too lolol ohgod.

Yeesh, Gravity Rush summons are weird. Just pulled yet another freaking Cyanae and expected 3 miserable UCs in a row - instead I got 2 Gravity Panthers in a row. No idea what the hell I can use them for though, I only have a total party cost of 8.

Hold onto them or something.

It's not worth doing 2-spirits only.

Edit: How many UC spirits does it take to get max bonus if you start doing it at 25 or 30.

Assuming that the said Spirit have no "uber low" ATK or SPD stat.

Amn

Neo Member
I am in the exact same position. I am currently maxing another SR spirit to level 55 and try to figure out how much of a boost a single SR pure breed merge would give.

I have a First Mother at 55 and an extra one, and was thinking of merging her for the same reason. I'm hesitant because if I wanted to max her out, I wonder whether I should start merging right at 55, or get her to somewhere between 55-60 and then start in order to max out the bonuses.

I also have a Phoenix at 45 and two extras, but no fire jokers to get him past 55.

I'm trying to stock up on Mazu's for Basilisk trades, don't really see any other good female UC's that people could want, all the cute girls are C's in asia really (or SR...).

Jiangshi is a very good Asian UC, I'm sure a few people would want them. I still regularly use mine for normal battles.

Toma

I have a First Mother at 55 and an extra one, and was thinking of merging her for the same reason. I'm hesitant because if I wanted to max her out, I wonder whether I should start merging right at 55, or get her to somewhere between 55-60 and then start in order to max out the bonuses.

I also have a Phoenix at 45 and two extras, but no fire jokers to get him past 55.

Yeah, same thinking as well. So hard to judge because we dont know how much XP the SR will give at level 55-60.

So hit me up if anyone wants them. (2 atm)

Maybe I should start on an NA account too lolol ohgod.
I have 2 basilisks I can trade for them. Did you accept the friend request I sent?

Toma

Waiting the offer. Saw that someone else had made offers earilier and that might have sttoped you from offering.

Already refused those, ok?

Since I couldnt offer them this morning, I did some other trades first. I'll come back to you once my trade slots are free again :)

I am having huge problem with inventory managment. lol

I have way too many spirits I like and not a lot of space to keep those + merging fodder.

Even sent some to the mail box, but still I'm usually with 5-7 free spots. =/

Hmm i saw absolutly no diffrence beetween stat bonus for pure breeding Belobog at lvl 45 vs the last one i did at lvl 49

Also to reach maximum stats you woul need
5 belobogs to max HP
10 belobogs to max attack
20 belobogs to max speed

Which bring me to the last point - anyone has spare Belobog ? I can trade Ziz for it.

Shurayuki

Jiangshi is a very good Asian UC, I'm sure a few people would want them. I still regularly use mine for normal battles.

Ah right I see her quite often in the support list. Thought she was maybe a bit too unmoe but might keep those too, have two.

I have 2 basilisks I can trade for them. Did you accept the friend request I sent?

Oh apparently not, good thing I just opened up some slots too. I'll put up the two Mazu or do you want Jiangshi?

Ah right I see her quite often in the support list. Thought she was maybe a bit too unmoe but might keep those too, have two.

Oh apparently not, good thing I just opened up some slots too. I'll put up the two Mazu or do you want Jiangshi?
Mazu since I have one already.
Basilisks are already on my trade screen so just send the offers.

SeZMehK

I have the following up for trade:

Normal:
Magician (SR)
Tezcatlipoca (SR)
Wyvern (R)
Sorcerer (R)
Chernobog (R)
Bishamonten (R)
Ashura the Evil (R)

Advanced:
White Body (R)
Spider Mother (R)
Huehuecoyotl (R)
Cerberus (R)
Okikurumi (R)
Syd (UC)
Raven (UC)

Mainly looking for Asian summons.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I like Jiangshi, and I don't really have enough Earth spirits. I'll keep an eye out for Basilisks if you get any more Jiangshis.

Rixa

Is Urd kinda Euroversion of Basilisk? Tho you can only capture one through hunt or from battle.
2014-05-05-183240.jpg

Already cleared Zone had some revolution going on and a Boss merged:
Sicily was invaded
2014-05-04-232115.jpg

By Poseidon
2014-05-04-232121.jpg

Watery battle (only water spirits)
2014-05-04-232306.jpg

No more Poseidon
2014-05-04-232603.jpg

Spoils of war
2014-05-04-232625.jpg
Fun fight, would be easier if only targeted Poseidon, but hey I had to see if there were additional nice spirits. Indeed, managed to capture R Water Queen.

Is Urd kinda Euroversion of Basilisk? Tho you can only capture one through hunt or from battle.

Already cleared Zone had some revolution going on and a Boss merged:

Fun fight, would be easier if only targeted Poseidon, but hey I had to see if there were additional nice spirits. Indeed, managed to capture R Water Queen.
Urd is the same battle skill as basilisk.

I don't think I ever capture spirits during boss fights.

Top Bottom