• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Some stats on SR pure breed testing. Did merges on level 55 with a Zilant and a Cuhullin on a green element day (effective for Zilant)

Cuhullin Lvl 55 + Cuhullin = 77%XP, +56HP , +13 ATK, +7 SPD
Zilant Lvl 55 + Zilant = 96%XP, + 59 HP, +13 ATK, +7 SPD

So, 4 to max HP, 8 to max ATK and 12 to max SPD. Which also means that using my 2 extra Ladies would give my main Lady a 30 ATK boost and 100 HP more. The 100 HP would be neat, hm.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Nah sorry.

You should maybe put a note in your trade list that you only want cash summons for cash summons. Its pretty common to trade cash for non cash, so you'll receive a lot of offers about those.

iosefe

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

pY6ygKp.jpg
PFSIJz0.jpg

Currently have one trade spot that's supposed to be for michaelius, but he's not responding and I'd have to go soon. So if anyone wants to do a quick trade, here's my current list.

Code:
Pandora (reserved)
Juroujin
Prometheus (reserved)
Perun x2
Hotei
Bishamonten
Ebisu x2
Shennong
Wakan Tanka x2
Orca (Only for Ninetails or Ziz)
Bunyip

Chernobog
Belobog (reserved michaelius)
Miroku

Need:
Asura the Evil
Ziz
Joker of Wood
Water Queens (for Ebisu/Bisha/Shennong)
Ninetails (an Arcanine is fine, too)

Edit: Added Water Queen.

econodog

Neo Member
Currently have one trade spot that's supposed to be for michaelius, but he's not responding and I'd have to go soon. So if anyone wants to do a quick trade, here's my current list.

Orca (Only for Ninetails or Ziz)

I can trade you a Ziz for an Orca. Let me know if you're keen.

econodog

Neo Member
I actually thought that it'd be around 3 hours, LOL.

If it was 3 hours, I would have asked you for a supply of Glacies from time to time. XD

haha, If I don't have any trades in the works, I usually have a Glacies up for trade. I cringe every time I merge one away now.

putermcgee

My current trade list (PSN/Game ID - putermcgee/schroeder-gaf):
Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
2x Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Tortoise (R, earth)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)

Want:
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I'm looking mostly for Spy Costume Kat, and will use Syd and Suzuki to facilitate the trade. And since tomorrow is a bonus Destiny Orbs day, I expect to get another Gravity Rush UC to trade away.

Also, to get Tezcatlipoca, I'll trade a combo of 2 Ixmucane, Perun, Ixchel, Adaptive Camouflage. He's actually really crappy, but I'm so deep in leveling him up, I can't ditch him.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
My current trade list (PSN/Game ID - putermcgee/schroeder-gaf):

I'm looking mostly for Spy Costume Kat, and will use Syd and Suzuki to facilitate the trade. And since tomorrow is a bonus Destiny Orbs day, I expect to get another Gravity Rush UC to trade away.

Also, to get Tezcatlipoca, I'll trade a combo of 2 Ixmucane, Perun, Ixchel, Adaptive Camouflage. He's actually really crappy, but I'm so deep in leveling him up, I can't ditch him.

I can give you SC Kat for a tortoise? My trade slots are open now.

deal

Tried adding you but couldn't find you.

Add mahhhhnaaaa

Trade is full now but I can trade in two hours.

Top Bottom