• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Some stats on SR pure breed testing. Did merges on level 55 with a Zilant and a Cuhullin on a green element day (effective for Zilant)

Cuhullin Lvl 55 + Cuhullin = 77%XP, +56HP , +13 ATK, +7 SPD
Zilant Lvl 55 + Zilant = 96%XP, + 59 HP, +13 ATK, +7 SPD

So, 4 to max HP, 8 to max ATK and 12 to max SPD. Which also means that using my 2 extra Ladies would give my main Lady a 30 ATK boost and 100 HP more. The 100 HP would be neat, hm.

Yeah, that's a decent upgrade. I know she has a lot of trade value, but she's so good that I think I'm just going to pump her up as much as possible.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah, that's a decent upgrade. I know she has a lot of trade value, but she's so good that I think I'm just going to pump her up as much as possible I can.

Yeah, same. It might be worth starting the pumping at level 60 to squeeze a bit more stats out of her. Unlikely we'll get much more of her anyway.

Amn

Neo Member
Yeah, same. It might be worth starting the pumping at level 60 to squeeze a bit more stats out of her. Unlikely we'll get much more of her anyway.

Makes sense, but there's going to be a part of me that irrationally hopes that I'll somehow be able to get enough of her to max out at least her HP and ATK. So I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to bring myself to ever get her to 65.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Makes sense, but there's going to be a part of me that irrationally hopes that I'll somehow be able to get enough of her to max out at least her HP and ATK. So I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to bring myself to ever get her to 65.

I would think the GR summon event would return at some point.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I put up a Gravity Rush UC for SC Kat, and then you can send whatever (Chameleon?) for Tortoise.

You want 2 Adaptive Camouflages? I just put two in my trade box whenever you're ready.

Hey sorry, I went to sleep last night. I only see 1 in your offer box right now, dunno if youre still interested or not

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I would think the GR summon event would return at some point.

Would it? Did anyone mention something to that effect? I hoped they would just come up with new ones every month.

It's either pure-bred or none at all.

No bonus = beauty of being in natural state.

Pure-bred = dedication

Anywhere in between = half-assed

/runsaway

putermcgee

Hey sorry, I went to sleep last night. I only see 1 in your offer box right now, dunno if youre still interested or not
I am, but I'm in the middle of a trade with Pancakesarelove that's using two slots. If you want to get started with the first trade now, we can do them in series.

Toma

I'd be surprised if they didn't get repeated at some point. Same for the raids.

Not sure that would be a smart decision. Its basically the only thing to keep the game going. I'll probably stop playing sooner rather than later if they are only recycling stuff continually since the need and hurry of getting it during a single month would be gone.

iosefe

Hunt question!

Say i start at one spot, then go to another and get data. If I were to return to the first spot without hunting at the second, does it stack?

Toma

I know they get awesome stats, but I don't feel like pure merging SR's or even R's.

UCs are easier so I've been trying with those.

Yeah, starting out with a lot of pure breed UCs makes sense, then you eventually start with Rs and eventually you'll also try SRs.

Yeah, starting out with a lot of pure breed UCs makes sense, then you eventually start with Rs and eventually you'll also try SRs.

I can't get a single SR through summon or hunting. And that include destiny orbs (mostly R's).
All mine came through trades.
How you guys get SR's enough to pure merge is a mistery to me. :)
I already accepted the trade offer, btw.

Also, I figured out that the reason I was having trouble hunting was because my wi-fi network at home does not send locationd data. I have no idea why.
I even tried using skyhook to see if I could fix it, but no luck. At least not after a day or two.
The website says it could take a week tho.

I figured this out because I have been hunting well enough using my phone's 3g connection.

RpgN

Are you saying that you get more pure breed stats if you add them when the spirits have higher levels?

RpgN

Now if only I was lucky enough to summon some SR spirits :( All the ones I've gotten were through trades or destiny summoning. It seems almost impossible to try out, at least when playing it the free way.

Toma

which are?

He only wants another cash summon for it, which means you only need to offer him a Spy Kat!

*reads from the ATX trading lessons book*

...ah no wait, no GR summons, so maybe a Toro UC will fit the bill :p

Toma

^Something like this. And she needs to go with LotD as a pair. It's not really a trade heavily in my favour, but I doubt people will give me what I want. :p

We have traded before? I don't remember! :O

I tried, then you lectured me about never trading your cash summons for non cash summons, and now I am poking a bit at you :p

^Something like this. And she needs to go with LotD as a pair. It's not really a trade heavily in my favour, but I doubt people will give me what I want. :p

We have traded before? I don't remember! :O
You mean I have to take your LotD if I take your gravity panther?
I am sure we've traded something before.

Anyone wants to trade a Fire Joker for an Earth one? (Will you do it, Azure? I think you need one or something.)

5~ hours till any trade slots open up, though.

Ventara

Well, I only need it for limit break. Maybe I should wait to see if the next raid event has dark jokers first.

That might be a good idea. I'd laugh though if the first and second rewards were Light and Dark Jokers. Everyone has been paying so high for Light Jokers, including me.

Anyone wants to trade a Fire Joker for an Earth one? (Will you do it, Azure? I think you need one or something.)

5~ hours till any trade slots open up, though.

I would absolutely love to if I had one, but I'm still about 35 bosses away from getting the first Joker from the raid. Unfortunately as much as I need to limit break my Nine-tailed Fox I literally do not have anything people want to trade for.

I do. But only very specific conditions. :p
Likewise, I'm holding off trading my 2 Gravity Panthers because I've got a feeling I'm gonna have to be very generous to get hold of a LotD or something like a Konohanasakuya

Ventara

I would absolutely love to if I had one, but I'm still about 35 bosses away from getting the first Joker from the raid. Unfortunately as much as I need to limit break my Nine-tailed Fox I literally do not have anything people want to trade for.

Likewise, I'm holding off trading my 2 Gravity Panthers because I've got a feeling I'm gonna have to be very generous to get hold of a LotD or something like a Konohanasakuya

Nine-tailed Fox is a normal R, right? You should try to save your Jokers for SRs or adv. spirits.

Amn

Neo Member

I have 2 Nine-tailed Foxes. Ideally I'm hoping to trade them for some GR rares. They are my highest priority (trying to max all three out was a terribly stupid idea, but I'm in too deep now).

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Belobog
Ixchel
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Perun
Prometheus
Wakan Tanka
Barong
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Wyvern

Nine-tailed Fox is a normal R, right? You should try to save your Jokers for SRs or adv. spirits.
Yeah but I can't get hold of another Nine-tailed Fox. I just need something to break it past 20, whatever works.

Which joker do you need?
Fire

I have 2 Nine-tailed Foxes. Ideally I'm hoping to trade them for some GR rares. They are my highest priority (trying to max all three out was a terribly stupid idea, but I'm in too deep now).
Yup, unfortunately none of which I have. I'm in the EU region so I don't have any US rares to trade, and nobody wants EU ADVs. This is what I have for trade at the moment.

I tried, then you lectured me about never trading your cash summons for non cash summons, and now I am poking a bit at you :p

I don't remember that. Unless I was too drunk. LOL.

You mean I have to take your LotD if I take your gravity panther?
I am sure we've traded something before.

Yup, we have. LotD and GP will have to go in pair, though as I have said, most people will not go through with it. :p

I have 3 Ninetails. I can trade you one (for a C/UC spirit), and you can pay the debt later. No trade slots open, though.

I don't remember that. Unless I was too drunk. LOL.

Yup, we have. LotD and GP will have to go in pair, though as I have said, most people will not go through with it. :p

I have 3 Ninetails. I can trade you one (for a C/UC spirit), and you can pay the debt later. No trade slots open, though.
What are you looking for in exchange? Multiple jokers?

Rixa

Hey ATX. Do you have more Daikokutens, and do you need some Euro / AM R's?
Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
2 Excalibur 
Ixmucane
Wakan Tanka
3 Ogma 
Bishamonten
Prometheus
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set
Inti
Miroku
[/LIST]

Ventara

Yeah but I can't get hold of another Nine-tailed Fox. I just need something to break it past 20, whatever works.

Maybe I can help out here. I have an extra Spy Yunica and Spy Raven. These guys are just trade fodder for me, so I don't care what I get for them. You can use the two to get your two Ninetails.

My trade slots are full, though, so it'll have to be tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

What are you looking for in exchange? Multiple jokers?

Check your PM.

Hey ATX. Do you have more Daikokutens, and do you need some Euro / AM R's?

Nope, sorry. Daikokuten stopped popping out, and kept giving me Ebisu instead. I was all ready to merge them coz I hate them.

Am I just misreading this or you want Ebisu?

I HAVE 3. AND I WILL KILL THEM IF YOU DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME.

I still need my Earth Joker.

Amn

Neo Member
Am I just misreading this or you want Ebisu?

I HAVE 3. AND I WILL KILL THEM IF YOU DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME.

I'd happily take them off your hands. I started leveling him because I saw how readily available he was on the trade lists on As friends. I figured he'd be an easy max with good HP. My available rares are basically down to scraps at this point, but this is what I have (aside from the Nine-tails):

Abzu
Umibozu x3
Toutatis
Miroku
Huallallo Carhuincho
White Buffalo Maiden
Ixumucane

Top Bottom