• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog x3
Ah puch
Tlaloc x2
Adaptive camo
Orca
Adv Blue body
Adv unicorn
Adv Hua po
Adv spy kat
Jokers of light, fire, water, and wood

I can use gravity panther, First mother, texahooeyhooey, vermilion bird, yellow emp, phoenix, hi no kagutsuchi, witch, inti, greys, freyas, ixchels, chuhooeyhooey girl, and low priority gunslinger, pandora, kisshouten, buffalo maiden.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey Ventara when do you think we'll be able to do those trades? I sent you a friend invite last night and have 2 spirits up for trade.

Ventara

Hey Ventara when do you think we'll be able to do those trades? I sent you a friend invite last night and have 2 spirits up for trade.

I still need to finish some trades from yesterday. These guys are all from Europe or Asia. I'm on my AS account right now, but I'll accept the invite when I switch soon. If you don't live too far from me, I might be able to do your trade first. I'll check when I add you.

I'd happily take them off your hands. I started leveling him because I saw how readily available he was on the trade lists on As friends. I figured he'd be an easy max with good HP. My available rares are basically down to scraps at this point, but this is what I have (aside from the Nine-tails):

Abzu
Umibozu x3
Toutatis
Miroku
Huallallo Carhuincho
White Buffalo Maiden
Ixumucane

If you have 3x Water Princes, I'd actually take them. But yeah, you got yourself a deal. I'll decide which ones I want later. :p

Rixa

Apparently T rex is the north American big boss. I will be able to add him to summon pool soon.

I couldnt add Poseidon which was European boss.
2014-05-04-232121.jpg
Checked summonable spirits and its not there (didnt get message when I defeated it).

Edit: Bleh just noticed its Advanced Summon, not in normal... So its added to Cash summons :p (or was it there already?)

Amn

Neo Member
If you have 3x Water Princes, I'd actually take them. But yeah, you got yourself a deal. I'll decide which ones I want later. :p

Sounds good. I don't have any water princes, but I do have two fire princes. I think they'll give you 90% of the experience that a water prince would give you on a water spirit, so it would be pretty close.

Sounds good. I don't have any water princes, but I do have two fire princes. I think they'll give you 90% of the experience that a water prince would give you on a water spirit, so it would be pretty close.

I'll take the Abzu and the princes, then.

Though I might prioritize another negotiation if it falls through And that might take a day or two.

Amn

Neo Member
I'll take the Abzu and the princes, then.

Though I might prioritize another negotiation if it falls through And that might take a day or two.

No problem, there's no rush. I'll hold on to all of them for you. Thanks for helping me out.

Wow, I'm surprised just how common Kozu & Mezu is on an Asian DoS account - already had 3 of them in the first few summons. Roughly how many commons do you typically need to merge to max the stats on one?

Wow, I'm surprised just how common Kozu & Mezu is on an Asian DoS account - already had 2 of them in the first few summons. Roughly how many commons do you typically need to merge to max the stats on one?

I believe you need a damn lot for Kozu Mezu due to its very low SPD. You get 1 SPD for it at Lv1, I think.

Edit:

I no longer need the Earth Joker.

Amn

Neo Member
Maybe I can help out here. I have an extra Spy Yunica and Spy Raven. These guys are just trade fodder for me, so I don't care what I get for them. You can use the two to get your two Ninetails.

My trade slots are full, though, so it'll have to be tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

I'm good with anything that lets me turn my Nine-tails into GR rares.

Guys, quick question, are Yanamca and Wanyudo valuable as far as UCs go?
Should I keep to help someone with a trade or just feed those to my LotD?

Pics:

600px-Yanamca_Tutanamca.jpg

600px-Wanyudo.jpg

RoeBear

I can use gravity panther, First mother, texahooeyhooey, vermilion bird, yellow emp, phoenix, hi no kagutsuchi, witch, inti, greys, freyas, ixchels, chuhooeyhooey girl, and low priority gunslinger, pandora, kisshouten, buffalo maiden.

Wanna trade your orca for Greys? Edit: I think I just saw that you weren't wanting to part with it.

I beat T.Rex in NA earlier and he wasn't added to the pool.

putermcgee

Also putermcgee I sent you something for the other Camo.
Great!

It's my second day of bad luck, and I am just raking in these spirit points. I was finally able to use up my 30k Summon Stones and merge a bunch. Plus, I took down a couple light bosses. I now have a maxed out (including pure-breed bonus stats) Basilisk, Undine, Kachina, Phantom of Gold, Malina, and Tirawa-Atius. And soon, I'll have the same for Werewolf, and Hunahpu. Those are all pretty good UCs to keep around.

Vamphuntr

I have for trade:
Huallalo Carhuincho x 2
Nio Agyo
Kwatee x 2
Nanna
Sedna
White Buffalo Maiden x 2
Spider Mother (Adv) X 2
Blue Body (Adv)
Newscaster Kuro (Adv)
Joker of Fire
Joker of Metal
Joker of Wood

Want :
Yellow Body (Adv)
Prometheus
Greys
Joker of Water
Make me offer

putermcgee

As expected, my Gravity Rush summon netted another UC.

I'm looking to trade a Gravity Rush UC and a regular R for Spy Costume Kat and a regular UC. Help a dude out!

I Have:
Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)

Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Honey Bunny

I have for trade:
Huallalo Carhuincho x 2
Nio Agyo
Kwatee x 2
Nanna
Sedna
White Buffalo Maiden x 2
Spider Mother (Adv) X 2
Blue Body (Adv)
Newscaster Kuro (Adv)
Joker of Fire
Joker of Metal
Joker of Wood

Want :
Yellow Body (Adv)
Prometheus
Greys
Joker of Water
Make me offer

Toutatis for Nanna?

Wow, I'm surprised just how common Kozu & Mezu is on an Asian DoS account - already had 3 of them in the first few summons. Roughly how many commons do you typically need to merge to max the stats on one?

Wanna trade them for a bunch of UCs?

Testing paste from my excell sheet (sorry about the caps):

Have for trade:

CHERNOBOG R DARK
WAKAN TANKA R EARTH
EMPEROR OF FIRE AR FIRE
ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE (2) R METAL
IXCHEL R WATER

Looking for:
Any Joker
Any Merging Spirit
MICTLANTECUHTLI AR DARK
GREYS R LIGHT
NEZHA R LIGHT
BLACK BODY AR FIRE

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Looking For:
SR offers

Adapative Camouflage
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax
Ixmucane
Inti
Ziz

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade:
Itzamna
Kokopelli

Tlaloc
Chalchiuhtlicue
Sedna
Kwatee
Hullallo Carhuincho
Pachacamac
Chernobog
Ashura The Evil
Set
Vampire Hunter
Wakan Tanka

Emperor of Fire

TheAznOne

I have 3 trade spots open if anyone needs to store some spirits. I got time to kill while waiting for the GoW collection, Soul Sacrifice and AoS to finish downloading.

JJP12

Looking For:
SR offers

Adapative Camouflage
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax
Ixmucane
Inti
Ziz

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica