• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

JJP12

I'd maybe refrain from doing important summons or anything at the moment, a raid boss that I finished off for someone and collected the reward for has suddenly appeared back on the list for me with a bunch of the people who contributed now missing. It's almost like the raid event rolled back.

Edit: It has also stopped counting any raid bosses I've contributed to towards the total defeated counter (stuck at 75), yet I still got the bonus reward for hitting 77. Servers are hosed again.

This happened to me as well. Also had 2 of my own raid bosses show up at the same time. I defeated 3 of my friends bosses and got 0 rewards. Trades are bugging up big time also. Bring on the maintenance + 50 free orbs

gazele

Banned
I have 9 damn Kwatees.

Can anyone translate some of the text?
It seems that some of the details on how they appear are different. Also seems to say that they will appear more evenly than before, like there isn't one that is meant for each region.

I'm probably wrong.

I'll take some of them if you wanna trade them

Game is weird tonight.

I found raid bosses but they don't show up in the event. First time this happens.
Keep trying. They will show up eventually and you can kill them with unlimited raid points. They do not seem to increase your total however. At least you get 300 summon orbs and 1000 spirit orbs.

TheAznOne

Those raid bosses lol.

1ZyQgaF.jpg

Edit: and servers are under maintenance.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
lol, maintenance again? Haha.

Maintenance again?

I guess they thought this game was gonna bomb and have no servers to support it.
Everybody I know that has a Vita is playing this.

B.O.O.M

lol they should be embarrassed about these highly frequent and relatively long maintenance sessions

edit: It's up now by the way

TheAznOne

lol they should be embarrassed about these highly frequent and relatively long maintenance sessions

edit: It's up now by the way

It's not frequent as you think. Besides the weekly maintenance and those 2 days, we had maybe less than 10 emergency maintenance that only last a couple of hours with a few of them having notices that it was gonna happen.

B.O.O.M

It's not frequent as you think. Besides the weekly maintenance and those 2 days, we had maybe less than 10 emergency maintenance that only last a couple of hours with a few of them having notices that it was gonna happen.

well I have been playing this game almost every day so I'm not 'thinking' it's frequent..it actually is. Maybe we have different opinions on as to what frequent actually means in these situations.

putermcgee

With the servers back, it's time to update my trade list. I got two Rs during hunts yesterday, marking the first time I've gotten more than a UC. Also, I should get a Nine-tailed Fox later if anyone's looking to trade for it.

Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Karura (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Tengu (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
-Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)
That Spy Costume Kat needs to be super bold. I think I only need one more for max bonus stats!

Rixa

Todays hunt (37.3km) to luckiest direction (yellow) -> 3 common spirits :).

Kinda hilarious yesterday before server crashed, had the same wtf moment, why dont my raid points deplete. At that point I knew its going to be server maintenance. Luckily clock was 23.30 (was watching Eurovision song contest group 2), so it was time to sleep for me.

I could use more free orbs tho ;).

putermcgee

@putermcgee:

Do you still need a Spy Yunica? I want your Ninetails.
You know, I probably do, but I'm trying to finish off my Spy Kat first. Since I only have one Gravity Rush spirit left to trade, I need to save it for Spy Kat. My Spy Yunica is still pretty low, so I'm not actually sure how many I need to have.

You know, I probably do, but I'm trying to finish off my Spy Kat first. Since I only have one Gravity Rush spirit left to trade, I need to save it for Spy Kat. My Spy Yunica is still pretty low, so I'm not actually sure how many I need to have.

4 Rares are needed to have lvl 50

Also my trading post:

Joker of light -> i've checked value and 2 normal SRs seem to be going rate ( i need one of them to be good metal one)
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Lindwurm -> for trade for Fafnir
1x Prometheus
1x Ashura
1x Perun
1x Toutatis

Looking for 2x Chernoborg, Freyjas and Sets

putermcgee

4 Rares are needed to have lvl 50
What do you mean? I'm talking about the pure-breed bonus stats, not level breaks.

Also, ATXAlchemy, I just checked, and I have 8 Spy Yunicas waiting to get merged into my base Spy Yunica when she breaks level 40. I'm thinking that might be enough.

Rixa

Cause I got 4 Ogmas and 4 Excalibur, I think Iam trying to purebreed them. Their skills sucks but what the hell.

Looking for:
Ogma & Excalibur (for reasonable offers, cause they suck)
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

Cause I got 4 Ogmas and 4 Excalibur, I think Iam trying to purebreed them. Their skills sucks but what the hell.

Looking for:
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

Ill give you 2 excalibur for Veles.

putermcgee

If you can reserve that Ninetails for me, I can *probably* get you a Spy Costume Kat on short notice (YAY 1-hr trades!).
Sure, just let me know.

Azure Phoenix, if you see this, I got an Aka-ashi for you. Do you want a Ghost Cat, or Karasu Tengu? Both are female spirits from Asia.

TheAznOne

MY TRADE LIST

SR:

Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix

ADV:

Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

Rares:
Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
2x Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Miroku
Belobog
Chernobog
Toutatis
Set
Wanka Tanka
3x Greys
3x Wyvern
Ah Puch
2x Ixchel
2x Gunslinger
Kwatee
Joker Light
Joker Water
2x Joker Fire
Joker Earth
2x Joker Metal
Joker Wood

Want:

Lady
Witch
Hotei
Nine-tales
Zhuge Liang
Fukurokuju
Kisshoten
Sorcerer
AS/EU Offers?

TheAznOne

Looking for:
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

Ixmucane for Ixchel?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Looking for:
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

Ixmucane : Daikokuten?

RpgN

Looking for:
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

An ogma for your set?

Azure Phoenix, if you see this, I got an Aka-ashi for you. Do you want a Ghost Cat, or Karasu Tengu? Both are female spirits from Asia.

Awesome. What are you looking for in return for it? And I'm fine on Ghost Cat and Tengu, both mine have been through all the level breaks and just need to hit max level.

And FML, I'm back to being in dire need of a freaking Nine-tailed Fox again. Didn't expect level 20-30 to go so quickly. Starting to feel it's not worth bothering with it any more because getting hold of them for breaking is impossible.

RpgN

Sure, are we friends in game, if not Gaf = PSN id.

Great. I don't see you on my list. I need to beat 4 more bosses to have more friend slots. Give me a bit of time to grind and I'll add you along with putting the trade.

Edit:

2 left.

Top Bottom