• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Trade request sent! As for your second Lugh, I don't have much to offer :( Are you interested in a Veles or Anubis?

Sadly no, if you have Chernobog I could trade it to Lugh. Othervise Ill keep Lugh for future offers (not going to merge it). I rather trade R & SR spirits than merge them. Unless Iam doing Purebreeding. I can always grind more Spirit Points, so I use UC's to merge (and sell C's). Todays summoning so far ~60k SS used 0 SR ~6 R. Adding few weeks earlier 60k SS or so, totalling over 120k SS used and gained 0 SR.They really are Super Rare. Still 29k SS to summon tonight.

RpgN

Sadly no, if you have Chernobog I could trade it to Lugh. Othervise Ill keep Lugh for future offers (not going to merge it). I rather trade R & SR spirits than merge them. Unless Iam doing Purebreeding. I can always grind more Spirit Points, so I use UC's to merge (and sell C's). Todays summoning so far ~60k SS used 0 SR ~6 R. Adding few weeks earlier 60k SS or so, totalling over 120k SS used and gained 0 SR.They really are Super Rare. Still 29k SS to summon tonight.

That's fine, I might get that Lugh in the future when I have something to trade that you need :)

boingball

That's fine, I might get that Lugh in the future when I have something to trade that you need :)

I have a Lugh and would take Anubis for it.

Looking Ogmas & Excaliburs & Vampire Hunters & Ixchels & Daikokutens

Offering
Cernunnos

Got an Ogma and would take Cernunnos.

My Ogma is in a current trade slot already (id: boingball).
Lugh is parked in my inbox.

Rixa

psn id = ign = neogaf
"boingball"

I am at work, without my Vita. Will be 8hours before I can accept any trade. (I think I have only one friend slot in game available).

Going to send FR you soon. Its 22.38 here (EET) and I got awakening in 8h time :p.

In other news, just made 100 summons (totalling over 300 summons today) got only one R.
2014-05-20-222847.jpg

Edit: boingball fr sent.

RoeBear

RpgN do you want that Freyja right now? and Rixa you want to trade for a Cherno right now.

No rush if you both can't right now.

RpgN

RpgN do you want that Freyja right now? and Rixa you want to trade for a Cherno right now.

I thought you didn't want to anymore because you didn't mention it again or respond back to me. I've traded that Horus for a Sedna but I'll have another one soon. Can you hold on to your Freyja for me? This time I'll send you a PM once I get hold of a Horus, deal?

RoeBear

I thought you didn't want to anymore because you didn't mention it again or respond back to me. I've traded that Horus for a Sedna but I'll have another one soon. Can you hold on to your Freyja for me? This time I'll send you a PM once I get hold of a Horus, deal?

Lol yeah It's cool. I had got another Freyja so you might have thought I was giving the one to you away.

I've held on to everything that I've agreed to trade with people because I realize setting up trades can get tricky. I had to wait on some trades because someone on my list had some stuff I wanted and didn't want other people to get them.

So far my pending trades are
Spatenfloot- Asura the Evil
Silver- Freyja
Rixa- tons of Chernobogs
RpgN- Freyja
I'll continue to reserve the spirits unless I get a pm or response telling me you don't want them.

Edit: The event still has like 20 something days so it's completely possible to get at least 1 more of the guys I want.

RpgN

Lol yeah It's cool. I had got another Freyja so you might have thought I was giving the one to you away.

I've held on to everything that I've agreed to trade with people because I realize setting up trades can get tricky. I had to wait on some trades because someone on my list had some stuff I wanted and didn't want other people to get them.

So far my pending trades are
Spatenfloot- Asura the Evil
Silver- Freyja
Rixa- tons of Chernobogs
RpgN- Freyja
I'll continue to reserve the spirits unless I get a pm or response telling me you don't want them.

Yeah, I thought of that too. Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Everything is clear now.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Wow, got an offer of a J of Light, J of Dark, and T.Rex for GP.
I'm glad I didn't do it for the single J of Light now thanks to your advice.

boingball

Okay then we have a deal!

You said you only have one friend slot though, what to do about that?

You can check whether I have something free, otherwise I will cleanup later today and add you (what is your id?). Some of the ppl on my friend list are not playing anymore and I haven't cleaned up in a while (last time even before the last 2day Destiny of Maintenance).

RpgN

You can check whether I have something free, otherwise I will cleanup later today and add you (what is your id?). Some of the ppl on my friend list are not playing anymore and I haven't cleaned up in a while (last time even before the last 2day Destiny of Maintenance).

My ID is ShivaRpgN :) This way might be quicker.

putermcgee

Yeah, this has been happening for about a week every time the day changes over. They're doing a 5-hour maintenance starting in about a half hour to address the problem. Cross your fingers.

I'm very close to giving up with this game.

Every night is basically impossible to play! Right now I can't even access my mailbox. =/

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannd maintenance...

TheAznOne

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
2x God of Water
Phoenix
Athena

JOKERS:

Joker of Dark(SR offers only)

ADV:
Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

RARES:

2x Huallallo Carhuincho
3x Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
Toutatis
Wanka Tanka
Wyvern
Ah Puch
Yum Kaax
2x Orca
Prometheus

RAID BOSSES(Only for Meretseger or 2 rares):
Chernobog
Inti
Horus
2x Anubis

WANT:
Meretseger
Lady of the Depths
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
Tlaloc
Ixchel
Nine-tales
Nezha
Genie
Captain Cook
AS/EU/Hunt SR/R/ADV Offers?

Offer here, PM or PSN msg me(faster)

Rixa

Goes to wednesday evening (its now 08:38 morning). It was Anubis or Horus for Cherno?

Edit: Gandwhore or whatever has a shitty picture so no need for me. My Euro Woodie R's (Cernunnos & Ogma) are better than that stupid thing.

Rixa

FR accepted. Didn't see your Cernunnos. My Ogma is waiting in a trade spot.

Got a SR Magician in a Destiny Summon today.

Offered Cernunnos (I didnt have free slots earlier) to your Ogma. Trade is probably taking over 16h time :). Gongratz for Magician (mine is now 53 level or so). I got common Basan (nice picture tho but C).

RoeBear

Goes to wednesday evening (its now 08:38 morning). It was Anubis or Horus for Cherno?

Edit: Gandwhore or whatever has a shitty picture so no need for me. My Euro Woodie R's (Cernunnos & Ogma) are better than that stupid thing.

Any or both I have 3 Chernobogs.

boingball

Offered Cernunnos (I didnt have free slots earlier) to your Ogma. Trade is probably taking over 16h time :). Gongratz for Magician (mine is now 53 level or so). I got common Basan (nice picture tho but C).

17:05 :)

Traded the Magician to my US account to limit break. The only strong non-UC on that account (lv 35 there).

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip
Horus
Meretseger

Looking for 3 more Greys! Help a brother out! If you don't have Greys, offer me something good. :)

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.

RoeBear

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip
Horus
Meretseger

Looking for 3 more Greys! Help a brother out! If you don't have Greys, offer me something good. :)

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.
Greys for Horus?

RoeBear

Will be available to trade if you want in 3ish hours Oyashrio. Our trade time is an hour :) Sorry if I'm inconveniencing you.

Sent the requests Rixa

TheAznOne

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip
Horus
Meretseger

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.

Grey for Meretseger?

RpgN

Who has a lot of Chernobogs? I'm trying to pure breed one and could use more. I have a joker of dark to trade for 3x Chernobog.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I also have a Chernobog.

Last call for Kwatee?
Going to merge this guy off soon.

I'll give you a Toutatis. I've got 3 of these guys just sitting in my inventory too, nobody wants this crap. Seriously regret unlocking him as the RNG gods hate me and keep giving him to me.

Rixa

I'll give you a Toutatis. I've got 3 of these guys just sitting in my inventory too, nobody wants this crap. Seriously regret unlocking him as the RNG gods hate me and keep giving him to me.

Toutatis is utter shit, even the picture is crappy quality.

Looking for: Phoenix or Itzamna
Offering: Tezcatlipoca / Senju-Kannon / Zilant

Top Bottom