• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Anybody wants a Sorcerer or Ebisu? I don't have much use for either so if I can't trade quick I think I'll just merge.

I'm looking for Nezha, Ah Puch, Greys and Adaptive Cammos.

JJP12

Looking to make some trades again! I may be crazy buy I'm going to try and max 2 of the Raid Event spirits. Anyways have a look and feel free to make an offer even if it is for something that isn't on my LF list.

FT Advanced Summon Rares
Ame no Uzume x3
Brigit
Balor
Black Body
Forseti
Heracles
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Hua Po
Inugami
Koro-pok-guru
Nekomata
Newscaster Toro x2
Okikurumi
Onmyoji
Spider Mother
Spy Costume Kat x 3
Spy Costume Raven x2
Spy Costume Yunica x 2
Witch
Yellow Body

Normal Summon Rares
Anubis
Ashura the Evil
Chernobog
Daikokuten
Fukurokuju
Gandharva the Music God
Hotei
Huallallo Carhuincho x3
Ixmucane
Jurojin
Kanaloa
Lugh
Sedna
Sorcerer x2
Tlaloc x2
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax
Ziz

LF

All Jokers
Queens (All elements)
Barong
Freyja
Frigg
Ghost Ship
Horus (High Priority)
Inti
Meretseger R (High Priority)
Morrigan
Muramasa
Nezha
Nine-tailed Fox
Pandora
Takemikazuchi
Umibozu
Valkyrie
Wakan Tanka (High Priority but only need 2)

Amn

Neo Member
Anybody wants a Sorcerer or Ebisu? I don't have much use for either so if I can't trade quick I think I'll just merge.

I need your Ebisu! I don't have any of the spirits that you're looking for, but I can give you a prince if you're just going to merge it away anyways.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Looking to make some trades again! I may be crazy buy I'm going to try and max 2 of the Raid Event spirits. Anyways have a look and feel free to make an offer even if it is for something that isn't on my LF list.

Inti for your Ziz?

Put up the Inti in my box if you're interested. Just lemme know in here if you are.

Normal Summon Rares
Anubis

Anubis for my Horus ?

Amn

Neo Member

PM sent.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Too many princes in my box. Need to start wiping these guys.

I'll give you a Toutatis. I've got 3 of these guys just sitting in my inventory too, nobody wants this crap. Seriously regret unlocking him as the RNG gods hate me and keep giving him to me.

No need for Toutatis I'm afraid.
I have 9 of these dang Kwatees haha.

Toutatis is utter shit, even the picture is crappy quality.

Looking for: Phoenix or Itzamna
Offering: Tezcatlipoca / Senju-Kannon / Zilant

Itzamna for Zilant?

Still have Yum Klaax? I have a few Adapt Cs.

sparky

Neo Member
I'll give you a Toutatis. I've got 3 of these guys just sitting in my inventory too, nobody wants this crap. Seriously regret unlocking him as the RNG gods hate me and keep giving him to me.

I'll have him, I have Huallallo Carhuincho and the music god awful thing up for trade atm.

I need your Ebisu! I don't have any of the spirits that you're looking for, but I can give you a prince if you're just going to merge it away anyways.

Since Ebisu is level 20, I would get more XP from it than a prince, right? I'm not sure.
I can also use Orca, Ziz, Ixchel... I'll save Ebisu till you get something. Don't worry, I'll save it for you.

Still have Yum Klaax? I have a few Adapt Cs.

Sorry traded it for a Greys on Monday I think.

I think I got Adaptive, for Sorcerer?

Sure. You got an open slot right now?

Rixa

Too many princes in my box. Need to start wiping these guys.
Itzamna for Zilant?
Yeah I nuked mine, had 13 of them.

Zilant -> Itz suits fine, Zilant is in my tradeslot.
My own Zilant is already lvl 65 and Iam missing 2 Itzamnas and 3 Phoenixis tho my 2 Phoenixis are in mailbox).

2014-05-21-212114.jpg

^^ I've already traded two music gods to my asian in game friends :D

Yes please :)

Go ahead and add me my ID is JJP12

Sent request and put Horus on my trade slot.

@ Rixa you are not purebreeding SRs ? I plan to keep mine under maximum level until i can at least max their hp bonus.

Amn

Neo Member
Since Ebisu is level 20, I would get more XP from it than a prince, right? I'm not sure.
I can also use Orca, Ziz, Ixchel... I'll save Ebisu till you get something. Don't worry, I'll save it for you.

Don't worry about it, it's not a huge rush or anything. If I get something or your trade list, I'll drop you a message, but don't feel like you need to hold him or anything.

I don't know whether to report you or accept your offer... I think I'll just accept you're offer haha =P

Go ahead and add me my ID id JJP12

Adding you right now. I think your slots are occupied right now tho, right? (Goddam this is a strange conversation! lol)

Let me know when I can put up the Wankas and some other Advanced.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yeah I nuked mine, had 13 of them.

Zilant -> Itz suits fine, Zilant is in my tradeslot.
My own Zilant is already lvl 65 and Iam missing 2 Itzamnas and 3 Phoenixis tho my 2 Phoenixis are in mailbox).

Sent request. Thanks
I take it you aren't crazy and trying to pure breed SRs?
I don't plan on doing it with mine.

JJP12

Adding you right now. I think your slots are occupied right now tho, right? (Goddam this is a strange conversation! lol)

Oh geeze lol yes they'll be occupied for another hour or so. I'll let you know when they're free

Rixa

Sent request. Thanks
I take it you aren't crazy and trying to pure breed SRs?
I don't plan on doing it with mine.

I aint that fool. PB R's is fun but no way for the SR's. Been summoning over 150k of stones in couple weeks time with 0 SR So no I wont purebreed SR's.

Amn

Neo Member
I aint that fool. PB R's is fun but no way for the SR's. Been summoning over 150k of stones in couple weeks time with 0 SR So no I wont purebreed SR's.

I'm trying to do it. I'm focusing on NA SRs and will just take it slow, but it's totally possible that I'll quit playing before they're maxed.

JJP12

Hey I put the Black body and 2 random spirits in my trade slots. Go ahead and offer the trades whenever you're ready.

RpgN

I have 2 chernobogs but no free trade slots until tomorrow.

I also have a Chernobog.

Looks like I won't be able to trade in bulk with you guys, unless spatenfloot has a third spirit I need. I still want your Chernobogs though.

Are you guys interested in this summon? I summoned 3x of it recently. I was thinking of pure breeding an Orca too, but perhaps it's too much of an effort doing that with too many spirits.

If you don't want an Orca, then I still have a Miroku, Veles and a Toutatis.

Normal Summon Rares

Chernobog
Lugh
Sedna

LF

All Jokers

You have those spirits I'm hoping to pure breed. I have 1x joker of dark for them. What do you say?

Looks like I won't be able to trade in bulk with you guys, unless spatenfloot has a third spirit I need. I still want your Chernobogs though.

Are you guys interested in this summon? I summoned 3x of it recently. I was thinking of pure breeding an Orca too, but perhaps it's too much of an effort doing that with too many spirits.

If you don't want an Orca, then I still have a Miroku, Veles and a Toutatis.
I can trade the chernobogs for orcas. I have one slot right now. I will put one up.

JJP12

You have those spirits I'm hoping to pure breed. I have 1x joker of dark for them. What do you say?

Well I'd say that would be ripping you off and I actually already traded Sedna.

But if you want Lugh and Chernobog and maybe if you wanted to pick a SR too, I would make that trade.

I have these:
First Mother
Guan Yu
Manannan Mac Lir
Phoenix
Sun Wukong
Vermilion Bird
Zilant

RpgN

But if you want Lugh and Chernobog and maybe if you wanted to pick a SR too, I would make that trade.

I have these:
First Mother
Guan Yu
Manannan Mac Lir
Phoenix
Sun Wukong
Vermilion Bird
Zilant

Well I did ask a few days ago how much a joker of dark is worth it these days with no answers D: I do like this outcome though as 2 of your SR spirits are ones I'm training. Here's the thing though, I'm currently negotiating with someone else for the joker of dark that I have and he/she has convinced me.

How about this? Once I get the second joker of dark from the raid event, it will be yours for a Lugh, Chernobog and Vermilion Bird. Currently I'm at 174 bosses defeated total, so it will take a while. Will you keep those spirits for me?

JJP12

Well I did ask a few days ago how much a joker of dark is worth it these days with no answers D: I do like this outcome though as 2 of your SR spirits are ones I'm training. Here's the thing though, I'm currently negotiating with someone else for the joker of dark that I have and he/she has convinced me.

How about this? Once I get the second joker of dark from the raid event, it will be yours for a Lugh, Chernobog and Vermilion Bird. Currently I'm at 174 bosses defeated total, so it will take a while. Will you keep those spirits for me?

Yeah that works for me. Just shoot me a pm whenever you're ready.

And if you find a better deal, you won't hurt my feelings, just so you know lol

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

I have these:
First Mother
Guan Yu
Manannan Mac Lir
Phoenix
Sun Wukong
Vermilion Bird
Zilant

Hey is there anything you are looking for that Guan Yu? I want to max mind eventually.

RpgN

Yeah that works for me. Just shoot me a pm whenever you're ready.

And if you find a better deal, you won't hurt my feelings, just so you know lol

Glad this one worked out too.

I need to keep a list of all the open trades now *opens word document*

And thanks, you guys are too kind ;_;

econodog

Neo Member
Looking to set up some trades, psn is econodog, ign is eco_GAF

RARES:
Anubis (only trading for a Meretseger)
Ashura the Evil (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Barong (only trading for a SR)
Cernunnos
Chalchiuhtlicue (x2)
Chernobog (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Daikokuten
Gandharva the Music God
Gunslinger
Horus (x2) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Inti (only trading for a Meretseger)
Jurojin
Karura
Kwatee
Miroku
Nio Agyo
Perun (x2)
Tangata-Matu (x2)
Tengu
Tlaloc
Ziz (only trading for a Meretseger)

LOOKING FOR:
Belobog
Benzaiten
Bishamonten
Ghost Ship
Greys
Heremod
Ixmucane
Kanaloa
Lugh
Meretseger (will trade my other raid bosses for this)
Mokosh
Nine-tailed Fox
Umibozu
Valkyrie
Wyvern

Feel free to make an offer if I have something you're looking for.

Guys, I just noticed something and I would like to see if any of you guys can help me out.

I have beaten 118 raid bosses but I never got my Joker of Dark reward... I thought I was supposed to get it immidiatelly, but so far nothing.

Will I get it eventually or is it really a game error and I'm fucked?

Rojo

So we get the Soul Sacrifice stuff after the matience today right? Well if any of you guys get the wifu Red Riding Hood or Sortiara i have this for trade.

FT
SR
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
T-rex
Tezcatlipoca
Phoenix
First Motherx2
Kokopellix2
Thunderbird
Azure Dragon