• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Is there anyone around who can help me store my GR UCs in my mailbox? I'm trying to open some space for the Soul Sacrifice summons that I'm going to inevitably be buying tomorrow.

If that's the case, you might still be able to do something about it. Contact the devs on twitter, it's worth a try.

I just did, but I doubt they will awnser there. :(
Does the game have an e-mail? Like a support account from Q Entertaiment? Or an official forum?

Yeah, I got the Dark Joker immediately after the 100th boss.

That's how it works and that's how I got my Jokers from the first raid event. :(
Really bummed now...

putermcgee

Woot! Got Nine-tailed Fox (R) and 2x Kamui (SR) in my hunt on the way to work today. That's insane.
nfLVKQb.jpg

Also, I just realized it's about 30 minutes after the roll-over and I'm not getting connection errors. With the Soul Sacrifice spirits coming today, everything's coming up Milhouse.

Also, here's my Chameleon project in the works.

RpgN

I just did, but I doubt they will awnser there. :(
Does the game have an e-mail? Like a support account from Q Entertaiment? Or an official forum?

I've heard they were quick to respond and that they helped people with their problems in the past. I would have searched links for you as I haven't looked into it before, but looks like the links JJP12 provided are the ones you need. Keep in touch and let us know what happens.

blahness

So the PS+ free orbs this month say its 50 orbs and within the store its listed under "other freebies" yet there is no way to get them for free. What gives?

JJP12

Great to know that they know it's a problem, but the link basically directs to the main playstation page.
Where should I go to make contact about the game?

It looks like you can enter a live chat with a sony rep or you can call a number they list.

Edit: I looked at US/Canada. If you're in Europe I believe there is a 'Contact Us' link and then you can call or email them you're issue.

It looks like you can enter a live chat with a sony rep or you can call a number they list.

Edit: I looked at US/Canada. If you're in Europe I believe there is a 'Contact Us' link and then you can call or email them you're issue.

Yeah, I'm gonna try the live chat even if it's just to be directed to the right place... I doubt the person on the live chat is going to be able to do anything about this.

55 on queue... this could take a while. :(

Amn

Neo Member
Yeah, I'm gonna try the live chat even if it's just to be directed to the right place... I doubt the person on the live chat is going to be able to do anything about this.

55 on queue... this could take a while. :(

I would skip the chat and call them directly. I had to go through support when I paid for Great Blessing and instead got two days of maintenance. Chat couldn't help me at all whereas the call center fixed my problem immediately.

I would skip the chat and call them directly. I had to go through support when I paid for Great Blessing and instead got two days of maintenance. Chat couldn't help me at all whereas the call center fixed my problem immediately.

I'd like to avoid the call center because I'm in Brazil and I'd have to setup skype to make the call, but I've done this before and I think I could do it again if necessary.

Do you have the number you used? thanks

Amn

Neo Member
I'd like to avoid the call center because I'm in Brazil and I'd have to setup skype to make the call, but I've done this before and I think I could do it again if necessary.

Do you have the number you used? thanks

I just used the number on the website:

1 (800) 345-7669

I just used the number on the website:

1 (800) 345-7669

Update:

The live chat was a bust. Spent about 15 min there so when it was finally my turn I got an error about not having available representatives and I was sent back to the queue. :(

So I tried the number above and it also didn't do any good, because it's not a problem they can solve at sony which makes sense... It's not like we're talking about a refund or stuff like that, it's a glitch. Inside the game. They can't do anything about it.

@dos_official_en is basically pushing the problem somewhere else when the fact is that the game is full of bugs and glitches and stability problems that they aren't competent enough to fix...

baekshi

Banned
Update:

The live chat was a bust. Spent about 15 min there so when it was finally my turn I got an error about not having available representatives and I was sent back to the queue. :(

So I tried the number above and it also didn't do any good, because it's not a problem they can solve at sony which makes sense... It's not like we're talking about a refund or stuff like that, it's a glitch. Inside the game. They can't do anything about it.

@dos_official_en is basically pushing the problem somewhere else when the fact is that the game is full of bugs and glitches and stability problems that they aren't competent enough to fix...

So why would they suggest you to contact them... :lol

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Woot! Got Nine-tailed Fox (R) and 2x Kamui (SR) in my hunt on the way to work today. That's insane.

Also, I just realized it's about 30 minutes after the roll-over and I'm not getting connection errors. With the Soul Sacrifice spirits coming today, everything's coming up Milhouse.

Also, here's my Chameleon project in the works.

Nice job getting the kamuis.

is the ssd event live?

after maintenance yup

JJP12

Not going to lie. These spirits make me want to buy SS Delta. I enjoyed Toukiden a bunch, does that mean I'd enjoy SS Delta?

Not going to lie. These spirits make me want to buy SS Delta. I enjoyed Toukiden a bunch, does that mean I'd enjoy SS Delta?

Very different games inside the same genre.

I loved SS. Got platinum.

Never played Toukiden. I'm not sure there's enough for me to justify buying delta...

putermcgee

Thanks for posting those. I'm 5 Orbs away from being able to do two SS Delta summons. It's going to be tough to not buy some for this.

I didn't like Toukiden at all, but I feel like SS is kind of midway between that and Monster Hunter. MH is really slow and calculated, and the hits feel more visceral. I found Toukiden to be too much like Dynasty Warriors in that it was really fast, there were a million of the same enemies, and attacks felt too light and fast to feel good. While SS is completely different in many ways, I think it's a good balance of speed, variety, and cool attacks. I love that this "genre" is diversifying, so now everyone can find a game that suits their tastes.

JJP12

Never played Toukiden. I'm not sure there's enough for me to justify buying delta...

Thanks for posting those. I'm 5 Orbs away from being able to do two SS Delta summons. It's going to be tough to not buy some for this.

I didn't like Toukiden at all, but I feel like SS is kind of midway between that and Monster Hunter. MH is really slow and calculated, and the hits feel more visceral. I found Toukiden to be too much like Dynasty Warriors in that it was really fast, there were a million of the same enemies, and attacks felt too light and fast to feel good. While SS is completely different in many ways, I think it's a good balance of speed, variety, and cool attacks. I love that this "genre" is diversifying, so now everyone can find a game that suits their tastes.
Hmm maybe I'll pick it up on a sale some time then. I appreciate the input guys!

I kinda want to max out Leviathan but I already have 2 maxed out water rares -_-

Guess I'll wait until I see all the new rares before I decide.

putermcgee

Hmm maybe I'll pick it up on a sale some time then. I appreciate the input guys!

I kinda want to max out Leviathan but I already have 2 maxed out water rares -_-

Guess I'll wait until I see all the new rares before I decide.
I thought they put the original SS up for free again for PS+ users. Tat's a great way to start out since you can import your save into Delta.

B.O.O.M

Soul Sacrifice is more of an action game compared to other games in the genre. And the lore it has is unmatched imho.

On a different note I wish I got a summon of a different element. Griffin is a good summon but I already have too many metal Rs lol

putermcgee

Ouroboros is one I'd like to level up, but I wish it was almost any other spirit. I don't really care for Ouroboros in SS Delta. I'd also like to get Sortiara, but I know I'll never get that SR.

Got ...

(Rare)
Leviathan
Behemoth
Cerberus
Griffin

(UC)
Bremen Town Musicians x2
Jack-o'-Lantern
Cinderella
Ouroboros

:D

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip
Belobog
Inti
Chernobog

Advanced Summons

Emperor of Fire
Bremen Town Musicians x2
Jack-o'-Lantern
Cinderella
Ouroboros

I need one more Grey!

baekshi

Banned

If you platinum'd SS and enjoyed, then you will love this twice as much.

There's more than enough content to play on it even after platinum on delta which is twice the length to do so.

Giveaway/Contest:
Win a Lady of the Depths.

Some bajillion pages ago, I mentioned that there is one button that you can use in the game.

Mechanics:
1. PM me with the title "Destiny of Spirits is the best Monster Hunter clone on Vita".
2. Mention the said button and its function.
3. The best answer gets the spirit. (Naturally, the best answer have to be correct.)
4. If there is indeed another button usable in the game from the one I know, you will also get a Lady of the Depths (different one). Only one person can win this; first come first serve.

End time is tomorrow, GMT+9: 9 AM.

baekshi

Banned
Giveaway/Contest:

Some bajillion pages ago, I mentioned that there is one button that you can use in the game.

Mechanics:
1. PM me with the title "Destiny of Spirits is the best Monster Hunter clone on Vita".
3. The best answer gets the spirit. (Naturally, the best answer have to be correct.)
4. If there is indeed another button usable in the game from the one I know, you will also get a Lady of the Depths (different one). Only one person can win this; first come first serve.

I gave in one, did I win!?

TheAznOne

Giveaway/Contest:

Mechanics:

Sent in two responses but they do the same thing almost.

baekshi

Banned
fffuckk no SR :(

Leviathan, Red Riding Hood (or red hood wolf, dat name change), Valkyrie, Behemoth, Librom, Dullahan, Snow White & Ouroboros

miku

fffuckk no SR :(

Leviathan, Red Riding Hood (or red hood wolf, dat name change), Valkyrie, Behemoth, Librom, Dullahan, Snow White & Ouroboros

Just summoned four times and got Behemoth, Dullahan, Snow White, and Ouroboros also. What a waste of money.

RpgN

Update:

What?! I don't understand. If they managed to refund others on a great blessing day during maintenance, and when they can send gifts as opology, why can't they send you a joker of dark on your inbox?

This really sucks, this just tells me to be even more careful and not waste money on a glitchy game. I'm sorry they couldn't help you. I would have tried being more pushy and called again, like you said, it is their problem and you are supposed to get something owned to you.

Top Bottom