• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Really disappointed with the SSD summons. I was looking forward to them because I love the SS character design, but there are so many spirits that maxing out even one will be really tough. On top of that none of them seem particularly compelling. I was also hoping for an earth rare, but that didn't happen either.

I spent the 60 orbs that I had on hand and got a Red Hood Wolf and Ouboros. The Red Hood Wolf is decent, but again, maxing it out will be a pain. I was going to drop $30 on summons, but I don't think I will anymore. The UCs I've seen are also better looking than any of the Rs or SRs, which also sucks.

Is someone interested in trading those advanced UC ?

I want all your Ouroboros

In exchange I have:

Cinderella
Kat
2x Cyanea
2x Syd
1x Nevi Mossui
1x Wiktor (from Knack)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah the SRs are terrible in every way. Lame stats, lame art. Don't think I'm going to use any orbs at all on SSD, so on the bright side I'll have some orbs saved up for whatever is next month.

If you platinum'd SS and enjoyed, then you will love this twice as much.

There's more than enough content to play on it even after platinum on delta which is twice the length to do so.

There´s a new campaign right? Did they change the way it works? I found the original boring.

The best part of SS were the Avalon Pacts. Freaking awesome.
I still have nightmares about Twin Ilecebra... the horror, man... the horror...

What?! I don't understand. If they managed to refund others on a great blessing day during maintenance, and when they can send gifts as opology, why can't they send you a joker of dark on your inbox?

This really sucks, this just tells me to be even more careful and not waste money on a glitchy game. I'm sorry they couldn't help you. I would have tried being more pushy and called again, like you said, it is their problem and you are supposed to get something owned to you.

I think tha'ts the difference. They don´t give orbs back to people. They give money back. That they can do. But since I didn´t spend any money, there´s nothing to refund.
There´s nothing sony support can do. Which is fine, that makes sense.
What gets me pissed off is the fact that the developer tells you to contact support even though they can´t do anything about it.
It´s a total waste of time just to get people to think that they are handling the issue.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
NA players where do you think the best grinding spot is (I'm in Florida too so I guess southeast folks)? I've got a great blessing today and am looking to just grind stones but honestly can't find a good spot around me. Ideally looking for a spot that I can pretty much OHKO or take out with general ease but also has Princes.

Are Princes just randomly summoned or do they only happen in specific zones? I've never really figured this one out.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
NA players where do you think the best grinding spot is (I'm in Florida too so I guess southeast folks)? I've got a great blessing today and am looking to just grind stones but honestly can't find a good spot around me. Ideally looking for a spot that I can pretty much OHKO or take out with general ease but also has Princes.

Are Princes just randomly summoned or do they only happen in specific zones? I've never really figured this one out.

I only grind in (-10, +3) now.
The bottom marker has a 3 battle fight with Wood, Earth, Metal.
I just use non element spirits, or strong Fire/Metal.

From my area, I can one shot them.
I see lots of princes of various elements and capture a decent amount in a day.

Doomshine

I've seen a bunch of times now that you are supposed to get free orbs every month when you have PS+, is this true? If so, where do I get them?

I've seen a bunch of times now that you are supposed to get free orbs every month when you have PS+, is this true? If so, where do I get them?

In the PSN shop

Go to 35 orbs package (if you are in EU)
Go to 50 orbs package (if in NA)

and they should be free to buy like any other psn+ games

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't understand the design philosophy behind this game sometimes, at least with respect to the spirits and stats. For example, why do they release new characters yet give them inferior battle and support skills? Do they expect people to spend money on summoning these spirits simply for the art (never mind that here's no in-game art gallery, which seems like a no-brainer)? In other games of this type, developers release increasingly stronger units so players are encouraged (forced?) to spend resources to get these new, stronger units. Yet, in this game, that doesn't seem to be the case, and they actively are releasing units that are in many ways, if not every way, inferior. That could be better for the player, I guess, since we don't feel compelled to spend to get these new units. But it's just a bit lame to me.

blahness

In the PSN shop

Go to 35 orbs package (if you are in EU)
Go to 50 orbs package (if in NA)

and they should be free to buy like any other psn+ games

This is what I commented on yesterday. The 50 orb pack is listed under the other freebies section in the playstation plus store but there is not a way to select the free version when adding to your cart. I was able to do this last month.

Doomshine

This is what I commented on yesterday. The 50 orb pack is listed under the other freebies section in the playstation plus store but there is not a way to select the free version when adding to your cart. I was able to do this last month.

Yeah I don't know, I've tried every version of the store and I can't make it happen.

baekshi

Banned
There´s a new campaign right? Did they change the way it works? I found the original boring.

The best part of SS were the Avalon Pacts. Freaking awesome.
I still have nightmares about Twin Ilecebra... the horror, man... the horror...
off topic;
There is new story, lots of character side story, more is actually planned to be released by patches.

I'm not sure what you mean, the way it works? By gameplay? there is a lot of changes and difference. the book lore is amazing

If you liked hard pacts, there is lot of that - up to 15 difficulty and infinite maze goes higher than that so.. !

In anyway, anyone trading the new SR's?

B.O.O.M

I dont need Itzamna anymore. If you got Phoenix or Ukko, its a deal.

sadly nope. no worries then

edit: wait just saw the post above mine. I honestly rather have a pheonix tbh lol I was gonna get Senju and try and get a good fire SR for it.

Alright! Got Red Hood and a few rares...

You know... the SS SRs might suck but the Rares are awesome and quite strong.
Love the whole 2x damage for 35.

Does anyone wanna trade for Red Hood? I don't want it.
I'm looking for Robin Hood, Izanagi and Izanami.

TUSR

Banned
I just got a Vita last week and have been playing some of the free PS+ titles, and then I remembered seeing this thread a few times on Gaming side.

Didn't realize this game was free, I feel like it deserves more exposure. I mindlessly have been playing for a few hours today.

Rixa

I just got a Vita last week and have been playing some of the free PS+ titles, and then I remembered seeing this thread a few times on Gaming side.

Didn't realize this game was free, I feel like it deserves more exposure. I mindlessly have been playing for a few hours today.

Yeah, welcome to lose your free time.

B.O.O.M. & TheAznOne: Do your trade, Ill try to grab Phoenix otherway :). Yesterday I destiny summoned Azure Dragon with some Asian dude, also Econodog was so nice that he DS Bunyip with me. Dunno if I trade those away or not, atm they are in mailbox.

Yesterday made 2 ~122km (5 spirits) hunts and got Freyja & Nanna, today made one and got Cernunnos, later on the day doing 1-2 hunts again. Also weekend goes travelling so I should get couple ~100-120km hunts per day. Would be nice to summon SR from hunts but yeah, been quiet lately.

Ive lost my hope to get SR through normal summon, over 200k Summoning stones spent with 0 SR caught in few weeks time. Luckily I do get SR by other means. Maybe I start to raise my Senju-Kannon, it has good start hp (900) and othervice decent stats, skills aint so good. Seems that Light Jokers aren't "so" hard to acquire anymore (or atm).

Well that project wont start before I get enough Senju-Kannons or Light Jokers.

RoeBear

Got some more stuff for trade. Still looking for Horus and Anubis.
Barong
Clione x2
Ah Puch x2
Meretseger + will have another in 9 hours
Fukurokuju
Tlaloc x2
Veles
Vampire Hunter
Perun

Amn

Neo Member
I've maxed out my Ixchel and Prometheus, so that means I've gone from a buyer to a seller.

For trade

Zilant (SR)
Prometheus
Sedna
Sorcerer
Tangata Manu
Veles x2
Chalchiuhtlicue
Kwatee
Queen of Dark x2
Queen of Light x2

Looking for

High priority
Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Phoenix (SR)
Wakan Tanka
Pachacamac
Barong
Heremod
Belobog

Low priority
First Mother (SR)
Magician (SR)
God of Water (SR)
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Perun
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Wyvern
Greys

Mockduck

Neo Member

I noticed that the initial price listed $3.99 (or whatever) when selecting the option to get 50 Destiny Orbs, but there was a drop-down menu to change it to Free. The menu was located where the price was. Maybe that'll help?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
id is darkside31337 so is my psn

For Trade:

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird
Tezcatlipoca
Igaluk

Blue Body
Greys
Kwatee
Gunslinger
Ixmucane x 3
Kanaloa
Orca
Abzu
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Pachamac

Looking For:

Arthur
Itzamna

Ziz
Horus
Meretseger (R)
White Buffalo Maiden
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax
Ah Puch

blahness

I noticed that the initial price listed $3.99 (or whatever) when selecting the option to get 50 Destiny Orbs, but there was a drop-down menu to change it to Free. The menu was located where the price was. Maybe that'll help?

Ok this is odd. I do see the option to select version only if I am logged out of my account. Once I log in, it pops up a message saying my account is not eligible and I only have the option to add to cart for full price. I have tried this across multiple browsers and I get the same thing every time.

SeZMehK

I have the following for trade:

SR
God of Water

Advanced R
White Body
Spider Mother
Huehuecoyotl
Cerberus
Okikurumi
Unicorn
Emperor of Fire
Blue Body
Mictlantecuhtli

Normal R
Adaptive Camouflage x3
Ah Puch x2
Ixmucane
Ixchel
Wyvern x2
Sorcerer x2
Chernobog
Bishamonten
Ashura the Evil
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Kwatee
Greys x4
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Anubis x2
Horis

Looking for:
Meretseger
Gravity Panther
Zhuge Liang
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ame no Uzume
Nezha
Genie of the Lamp
Skuld
Basilisk

Any Asian R/SR waifu spirits.

PSN: SeZMehK
DoS: SeZMehK-GAF

Updated.

Rixa

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare

Ixmucane
2x Abzu
2x Lugh
2x Cernunnos
Nanna
Mokosh
Gandharva the Music God
Veles
Toutatis
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Miroku
[*]Super Rare
Tezcatlipoca
[/LIST]

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Ixchel
Lindwurm
Fafnir
Excalibur
Valkyrie
Daikokuten
Hermes
Heremod
Vampire Hunter
[*]Super Rare
Phoenix, Njord / Joker of Water
[/LIST]

I can offer 3 R for 1 SR.

Is anyone willing to trade Robin Hood, Izanami or Izanagi? I'll make a great offer in return.

Edit: I also have 2 Anubis and 1 Horus for trade. I want Barong, Spy Yunica and Spy Kat.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
2x Cernunnos
[/LIST]

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Excalibur
Hermes
[/LIST]

Does your maxed Cernunnos serve you well? If it do then I would like to trade those two for my Hermes and Excalibur.

B.O.O.M

id is darkside31337 so is my psn

For Trade:

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird
Tezcatlipoca
Igaluk

Blue Body
Greys
Kwatee
Gunslinger
Ixmucane x 3
Kanaloa
Orca
Abzu
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Pachamac

Looking For:

Arthur
Itzamna

Ziz
Horus
Meretseger (R)
White Buffalo Maiden
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax
Ah Puch

would you take Itzamna + 3Rs (Ziz, Buffalo Maiden, and Meretseger) for Phoenix and Black Tortoise?

Top Bottom