• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sweet, I just pulled an Ukko in my Destiny Summon with Econodog!

Is he worth raising? My earth team is utterly useless. Level 41 Tez (278 ATK), maxed out & pure bred Gnome, Mammoth, and Scorpion, and another worthless level 20 Koro.

I'm in the same boat, my earth team is terrrrrrrible. I got a Himiko that I'm raising which is a lot better than Ukko but still just okay.

I would raise Ukko just because it looks hella cool though. Wish the skills/stats were better.

RoeBear

I love my earth team. Set + Wanka Tanka is pretty awesome. Mammoth makes it all the better. Stat wise Wanka is probably my strongest spirit.

Amn

Neo Member
My earth team used to be my weakest, but now it's pretty strong:

Barong lvl 45
Wakan Tanka maxed
Yellow Emperor lvl 45
Pachacamac lvl 43
Koro-pok-guru lvl 41
Scorpion maxed

I just need an earth joker to keep my Yellow Emperor moving forward.

econodog

Neo Member

Is he worth raising? My earth team is utterly useless. Level 41 Tez (278 ATK), maxed out & pure bred Gnome, Mammoth, and Scorpion, and another worthless level 20 Koro.

Woohoo - thanks for the Destiny Summon! If your earth team is utterly useless, raise him up. I have one in my earth team and he is my strongest earth spirit (damage out) - decent HP's too. He's not all that popular so trading for extra's shouldn't be too tough.

Rixa

My Ukko which is at level 59 now.

2014-06-08-111535.jpg

Finally got those Raid bosses to level 70. Anubis is definetly easiest one and "surprisingly" last one for me to level 70.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Ukko is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than a tez. A Yellow emperor is the best one to get but he's kind of hard to get.

inthemyst

Neo Member
So I drove 100 miles today and hunted. Then I drove home and hunted again... Ended up with 4x Adaptive Camouflage. I guess I'll level him up then.

Rixa

imagine if you flew around the country for business :')

Better would from country to another for a greater chance to catch a different region spirits.
This said my daily business trip (from home to work) is ~40km and hunting distance is 37.3 km = 3 spirits. Luckily I have a hobby that quite often takes me to longer distances (~100-150km). -> Getting those 5 spirits hunts.

Better would from country to another for a greater chance to catch a different region spirits.
This said my daily business trip (from home to work) is ~40km and hunting distance is 37.3 km = 3 spirits. Luckily I have a hobby that quite often takes me to longer distances (~100-150km). -> Getting those 5 spirits hunts.

Yosp had a screenshot on his twitter - hunt made after Japan->USA flight with 2 T-rexes, 2 Kokopellis and 2 rares :D

imagine if you flew around the country for business :')
You know Yosp has been on a flight when he posts screenshot of hunting the max number possible in a single hunt.

Edit: I hate you michaelius, stop stealing what I'm about to say. Typing with one hand while in a weird position is hard. :(

putermcgee

Has anyone been able to get the Orbs through the in-game shop? Whenever I load it up, and this is even the same on my PC's browser, the icons are broken, and everything is priced as normal.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I decided E3 is the perfect time to update my trading list for some reason.

Looking For:

SR - Gravity Panther (Dark)
SR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Sorcerer (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru (Metal)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)
R - Zhuge Liang
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Jiangshi (Earth)
UC - Mazu (Water)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

Trading:

SR - Joker of Earth
SR - Joker of Water
SR - First Mother (Wood)
SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x6
R - Bishamonten (Metal)
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water) x2
R - Ebisu (Water)
R - Gunslinger (Metal)
R - Huallallo Carhuincho (Fire) x3
R - Nio Ungyo (Water) x2
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Karura (Fire)
R - Kendappa (Earth)
R - Kwatee (Earth) x3
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4
R - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x2
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal)
R - Tengu (Wood) x2
R - Tlaloc (Water) x2
R - Toutatis (Metal)
R - Wakan Tanka (Earth)

For Gravity Panther or Lady of the Depths, I'm willing to trade multiple Spy Costumes and/or Jokers, just throw some other random Gravity Rush UCs my way. As for the UCs that I'm looking for, I can give any American UC, I'll hunt for whichever one you want.

You can send me a PM or reply to this message, but my Destiny of Spirits ID is ithebigc-GAF. Thanks!

putermcgee

Looking For:
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Ixchel (Water)

Trading:
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x6
R - Ebisu (Water)

You can send me a PM or reply to this message, but my Destiny of Spirits ID is ithebigc-GAF. Thanks!
How about Nine-tailed Fox and Snow White (UC, Soul Sacrifice) for your Spy Costume Yunica and a random UC?

And Ixchel for Ah Puch or Ebisu?

TUSR

Banned
I decided E3 is the perfect time to update my trading list for some reason.

Looking For:
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)

Trading:
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x6
R - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4

I can get you about a billion Yum Kaax today if you like. How many do you really want?

Trade list

Have:

4x Hermes
2x Mokosh
1x Perun
2x Ogma
1x Vampire Hunter
1x Kwatee
1x Chalcique (or something like that)
2x Horus // Only for Anubis

LF:
Anubis, Daikokuten, Cernunnos, Freya, Set, Pandora, Nanna, Excalibur, Lugh

ithebigc

Neo Member
Unfortunately, for the Spy Costumes I'm really looking to trade multiples of them for either LotD or Gravity Panther or even just normal Advanced Summon Asian Rares during the upcoming Dragonslayers event, so I'm going to hold off on trading them for normal Rares for now. Sorry :(

As for the others, Ebisu was traded to Amn here on GAF already, but the 6 Ah Puch's are definitely fair game!

And Ixchel for Ah Puch or Ebisu?
Sure, I'll put up an Ah Puch now. Are we friends in-game already?

I can get you about a billion Yum Kaax today if you like. How many do you really want?
Do you know how many it takes to max Yum Kaax, assuming I start purebreeding at Level 40? I have 2 extra after breaking him to 40, but I'll need as many as I can get until I can get the 160/80/80 bonuses.

Rixa

Trade list

Have:

4x Hermes
2x Mokosh
1x Perun
2x Ogma
1x Vampire Hunter
1x Kwatee
1x Chalcique (or something like that)
2x Horus // Only for Anubis

LF:
Anubis, Daikokuten, Cernunnos, Freya, Set, Pandora, Nanna, Excalibur, Lugh

Yours - Mine
2x Hermes -> 2x Excalibur?
Chalchiuhtlicue -> Lugh
Vampire Hunter -> Lugh
Perun -> Set

Lugh & Excalibur in my tradeslots.

TUSR

Banned
Do you know how many it takes to max Yum Kaax, assuming I start purebreeding at Level 40? I have 2 extra after breaking him to 40, but I'll need as many as I can get until I can get the 160/80/80 bonuses.

Im not sure on the stat growth, I havent tested Yum Kaax out.

But I believe I will be able to provide enough of him to max out the bonuses.

putermcgee

I'm also looking for Yum Kaax. What are you looking for in return? I don't know how many I need, but mine's at level 45 with the bonus stats at 104/35/32 for HP/ATK/SPD. I probably need several :)

Sure, I'll put up an Ah Puch now. Are we friends in-game already?
Yes we are, my game ID is schroeder-gaf, and I just offered Ixchel.

TUSR

Banned
1x Yum Kaax up (I have trades pending on all my other slots so ill have more up tomorrow)

TUSRed

ithebigc, I wouldn't mind Spy Costume Yunica

Rixa

You shouldnt play this game tired just before going to sleep.

The time when you feel yourself very dumb. After those 5 trades I decided I put 3 SR to tradeslots. Those times when clicking works too well...

-> Release lock -> go to sell -> sell spirit -> get 250 spirit points -> WTF I just did?!?
Luckily it was "just" Artemis.

Some salvation in the morning. Random player Destiny Summoned with me and I got Ghost Ship. Very nice skills and even really cool picture. Me likes.

Edit: This game is missing buyback option (one way more to spend orbs). "Spend 10 orbs to buyback your spirit". Tho this game is missing kinda many features or those features are poorly made.

Top Bottom