• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Yes I figured it out this morning when he did cast the element change but since I had Magician on point, Ladon skill was overridden.

So having Magician on point; Meret for her debuff, Ladon will be much easier to deal with at higher levels.

Also @ TUSR I sent the other fodder earlier incase you haven't checked.
Do you need another ixmucane?

TUSR

Banned
Metal, you must see the element of the prince

Yeah, that seems to hold true for most of the dragons, but the UC Azi spirit is Fire.
And Shin is water, but it's Prince/Queen are Metal.

I doubt they would have changed the element of the R variants.

【Monday】 Peluda [Dark]
【Tuesday】 Wyvern [Fire]
【Wednesday】 Leviathan [Water]
【Thursday】 Ladon [Wood]
【Friday】 Azi Dahaka [Metal]
【Saturday】 Shin [Earth]
【Sunday】 Yinglong [Light]
【Final Boss】 Bahamut [? ]

Or I could have just checked the website.

Also @ TUSR I sent the other fodder earlier incase you haven't checked.

I put it up just before work and didn't make it home for my lunch break, ill accept it when im home around 3:45PDT. (3 hours 25 minutes from now)

Rixa

My list, check Michaelius if there is something for VH's

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Brigit
- Leviathan
[/LIST]

[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ixchel
- Lindwurm
- Fafnir
- Perun
- Valkyrie
- Daikokuten
- Heremod
- Freyja
- Chalchiuhtlicue
- Vampire Hunter
- Cockatrice
- Chernobog
[*]Super Rare
- Phoenix, Njord / Joker of Water
[/LIST]

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Bellerophon
- Macha
- Heracles
^^ Adv.R. trading only to Adv.R
[/LIST]

[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- 4x Abzu
- Bunyip
- Wyvern
- Ixmucane
- Prometheus
- Hermes
- Fukurokuju
- Huallallo Carhuincho
[*]Super Rare
- Zilant (wood), God of Water
[/LIST]

Any comment on these :

(adv)
Hermes (earth) (good enough passive...)
Cronus (earth)
Balor (earth)
Ares (light)
Hellhound (fire)
Brigit (fire)
Leviathan (water) seems strong enough. But a pain to level, as it seems to be rare.
Belerophon (water)
Ladon (plant)
Heracles (plant) seems strong but slow. As Leviathon and Hermes, I fear these advances spirit are hard to level.

(these are advanced summons, if you want some, let's figure some stuff out) I wonder if anyone here as experience leveling advanced summons. How are you doing it ? Pure breeding ? trading ? summoning orbs ?

basic trades :

Yum Kaax (plant)
Ogma (plant)
Toutatis x2 (metal)
Namna x3 (water)

I'm looking for :
Cernunos
Freyja
Hera
Vampire Hunter
Veles

(I won't put SR I look for as I don't have SR to trade for)

last thing : Ladon SR from the event seems pretty ... bad ? Or is it just me ? I don't know what I'll do with mine.

JJP12

Just a quick trade list to get rid of some highly valuable spirits ;]

FT
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuincho x2
Jurojin
Tlaloc x2
Wakan Tanka
Wyvern
Yum Kaax x2

LF
Ixmucane
Toutatis
Nine tailed fox (Pick 3 for her)

I'm looking for :
Cernunos
Freyja
Hera
Vampire Hunter
Veles

last thing : Ladon SR from the event seems pretty ... bad ? Or is it just me ? I don't know what I'll do with mine.

2x Veles for 2x Nanna ?
I Also have Hermes if you want to trade me Ogma for it :)

JJP12

2x Toutatis for your 2 Yum Kaax?

I did since I do like her. But since she goes for a high value, its a long term project. I just need maybe 8 more to fully purebreed her.

Yeah I'll put them in my trade slots. I think we are friends but just in case ID is JJP12

TUSR

Banned
I did since I do like her. But since she goes for a high value, its a long term project. I just need maybe 8 more to fully purebreed her.

I think im going to do it... Long term project. She has decent HP and average attack. But her skills are nice.

Pretty sure she will be my 9th pure-breed, unless I finally max my Yum Kaax instead of trading him away to you guys.

what is pure breeding ?

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Merging

Bonus Points

TheAznOne

Any comment on these :
(these are advanced summons, if you want some, let's figure some stuff out) I wonder if anyone here as experience leveling advanced summons. How are you doing it ? Pure breeding ? trading ? summoning orbs ?

Use jokers to break levels. Save the extras to do pure breed. If you can find ppl who are trading the spirit you need for cheap, then you do not need to use the joker. Can save them for something else.

Yeah I'll put them in my trade slots. I think we are friends but just in case ID is JJP12
My trades are full for now but once I have 2 free spots, I will let you know thru pm. Not sure if we are friends but if not, I will add you when I can. Gotta look thru my friends list to see who inactive to remove them.

@ Rixa- requests sent
@ Kate - i've sent you an invite and put veles on my trade slot so send me trade request when you accept

:)

Speaking about pure breeding - what is maximum level to start pure breeding SR ?

TheAznOne

@ Rixa- requests sent
@ Kate - i've sent you an invite and put veles on my trade slot so send me trade request when you accept

Speaking about pure breeding - what is maximum level to start pure breeding SR ?

I read somewhere it takes 5 SRs at level 55. Not sure if true tho. Me personally haven't tried yet but getting there. I have a First Mother project going. But with other projects going on at the same time, progress is slowed down a bit.

TUSR

Banned
I read somewhere it takes 5 SRs at level 55. Not sure if true tho. Me personally haven't tried yet but getting there. I have a First Mother project going. But with other projects going on at the same time, progress is slowed down a bit.

Yeah, apparently the higher the level the more effective merging with like spirits is.

Im going to test this actually.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
(if you're in Americas) Why pure-breed Nine-Tailed Fox when Wyvern has the same skills and near identical stats?

Aside from the picture. ;)

JJP12

@ Rixa- requests sent

I started pure breading my First Mother at level 55. It took 7 of her to get max stats. It should have taken 8 but the last First mother gave a critical merge with double the stat growth. I probably could have started pure breading at level 57 safely but I don't think it would have decreased the amount of First Mothers I needed.

Just be careful starting too late. First mother is a 4.0 cost spirit so she gives less experience than a 4.5 or 5.0 cost spirit.

TUSR

Banned
(if you're in Americas) Why pure-breed Nine-Tailed Fox when Wyvern has the same skills and near identical stats?

Aside from the picture. ;)

Waifus

I started pure breading my First Mother at level 55. It took 7 of her to get max stats. It should have taken 8 but the last First mother gave a critical merge with double the stat growth. I probably could have started pure breading at level 57 safely but I don't think it would have decreased the amount of First Mothers I needed.

Just be careful starting too late. First mother is a 4.0 cost spirit so she gives less experience than a 4.5 or 5.0 cost spirit.

What indication do you get, aside from clicking on the stat growth tab, that you got a crit merge?

RpgN

Any comment on these :

(adv)
Hermes (earth) (good enough passive...)
Cronus (earth)
Balor (earth)
Ares (light)
Hellhound (fire)
Brigit (fire)
Leviathan (water) seems strong enough. But a pain to level, as it seems to be rare.
Belerophon (water)
Ladon (plant)
Heracles (plant) seems strong but slow. As Leviathon and Hermes, I fear these advances spirit are hard to level.

basic trades :

Yum Kaax (plant)
Ogma (plant)
Toutatis x2 (metal)
Namna x3 (water)

I'm looking for :
Cernunos
Freyja
Hera
Vampire Hunter
Veles

I'll be taking your last Nanna for a Cernunnos, deal?

@michaelius

What else do you have to trade for an Ogma? I just summoned one :)

Top Bottom