• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rojo

I can do it for 3x 9tales since I have an extra joker. Gonna keep the other one for something good that will probably come around. Will have to trade in maybe within 24 hours. I have 2 and half trades to complete.

Sounds good thanks god damn matience.

8OGAa2w.jpg

Not going to start a dark team with this one...

ithebigc

Neo Member
These dragons all have amazing art, but why are they so underwhelming? I was super excited we were getting dragons as raid bosses, but there's almost no reason to use these dragons over your normal spirits who are likely higher level and stronger...except for the cool art :(

Anyone tested the 5x more chance at adv EU spirit on asia dos? Supposed to be this week.
Yeah, I guess it all depends on how high the normal SR summon rate is in the first place. If it's only something like 1%, 5% won't help us anyways and we'll be throwing away Destiny Orbs.

putermcgee

My wife did two summons from the EU pool (using her JP version of the game), and got Balor and Ladon. So not only did she get crappy rares, but one that she had just gotten in SR form from the dragon event.

Meanwhile, I've pulled like 4 UCs from the Soul Sacrifice pool. At least those are timed summons, so in my mind they're actually more rare than Advance Summons from other regions. At least that's why I tell myself as I cry in my sleep...

TUSR

Banned
These dragons all have amazing art, but why are they so underwhelming? I was super excited we were getting dragons as raid bosses, but there's almost no reason to use these dragons over your normal spirits who are likely higher level and stronger...except for the cool art :(

the only good one thus far is the light spirit, was his cost 4.5?

Rixa

Peluda sucks wow.
Yes, atleast it seems so. Dont know about max stats. I traded my Jormungand about one month ago away :). It just took space in my spirit slots and got another adv R summon which helped me max level it, so no big deal. But with my luck, when I summon more adv stuff I get 1-2 of those :p.

TUSR

Banned
Yes, atleast it seems so. Dont know about max stats. I traded my Jormungand about one month ago away :). It just took space in my spirit slots and got another adv R summon which helped me max level it, so no big deal. But with my luck, when I summon more adv stuff I get 1-2 of those :p.

Judging by the base stats, im curious to see the growth rates on it. It would be nice if it ended up with hearty stats at 50. But its looking unlikely.

Rixa

It's bed time then work for me. Didn't do a single boss today so far.
:S
Good thing in these raids is the tons of summoning stones we get. Remember EU has not that 150% boost yet. But othervise those spirits blow my mailbox. Not sure what to do with them (especially todays raid boss seems to be very meh).

Rixa

We got new information from DoS twitter.

DoS said:
Hi guys. We just wanted to give you an update on what's going on. We are doing everything we can to get the servers back up by 15:00 UTC.

DoS said:
We'll post another update in about 3 hours. Thank you for you patience, and we apologize again for the prolonged maintenance.

Hopefully they get their servers littlebit earlier than 15.00 (its 18.00 here) So I can hunt for today :p.

Rixa

New update from DoS

DoS said:
We are doubling our efforts to resume our service by 15:00(UTC). We will be posting our latest information in approximately 3 hoursfrom now.
Hopefully they arent halfing coffee amounts.

TheAznOne

Tme to do some summer cleaning. Once the game is up, I will be removing a couple non active gaf players from my friendslist. So for those who are active and do not have me as friends as of yet, you may add me.

kassatsu

Banned
They really need to patch this game and make it playable offline. The obviously can't support it with it being always online.

2 days in a row where I have missed the event...

econodog

Neo Member
6 hours is up - doesn't look like it'll be up before the daily changeover. Lucky I've already got the 30 day trophy - I feel for those who were working on that and miss out again due to the extended maintenance.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Destiny of Spirits ‏@dos_official_en
We're very sorry that the maintenance will take more time before we can bring the game back online. We'll update again in about 3 hours.

250 free orbs or bust.

econodog

Neo Member
Wow, at least another 3 hours. Let's hope they get it right this time and the rest of this raid event runs without incident.

I love this game, but I think I'm close to having enough. Any similar games on iOS?

Seriously, I can't imagine anything having server issues this bad on the iPad.

TUSR

Banned
If the game comes back, and regresses to poor server performance again I might just raffle my spirits away to people ive traded with here.

The worst thing is that I just turned my wife onto the game last week. I was showing her the ropes, but most of the time we talk about the game now, all we do is shake our heads and say:

"Server issues?"
"Yup."
"...yup..."
"...."
"...so, what do you want to do for dinner tonight?"

Ventara

There's still maintenance? lol, did I decide to return to the game at a bad time or what? Hopefully it's up when I wake up.

Top Bottom