• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TheAznOne

For me its running, but not so fine, getting constant errors like 1008 and so on. But I can live with as long as it works somehow.

Everything is fine for me. Gotten like 1 error since I started playing over an hour ago. Albeit loading is a tad slower than usual. It's a Saturday so there's more activity than the other days.

Doomshine

Jesus, now I lost a raid point because I finally gave up trying to connect to start the fight...

EDIT: I guess this is how it's possible to do a raid attempt with 0 damage.

TheAznOne

Jesus, now I lost a raid point because I finally gave up trying to connect to start the fight...

EDIT: I guess this is how it's possible to do a raid attempt with 0 damage.

This one was on ladon day. I don't know why but he did it once more after this pic but with 5 attempts with no dmg.
MESosRw.jpg

econodog

Neo Member
Was playing fine on my main EU account, switched to alt US account and keep getting connection errors. Any US players able to play at the moment?

yella

Was about to come here and ask if anyone else was getting server issues; guess I'm not alone. Lost at least 6 hours today; my Shin is at a paltry level 12.

This is getting beyond rediculous, though. What's the point of all the maintenance if this is still happening?

TUSR

Banned
im beginning to subscribe to the idea they will extend this a week or something. game has been unplayable or a complete hassle to play.

NeededSleep

Been getting error 1008, and unable to connect the the server like crazy the last few days.

Also noticed i burn through Spirit points a whole lot faster than normal as well.

baekshi

Banned
This one was on ladon day. I don't know why but he did it once more after this pic but with 5 attempts with no dmg.

i did lose a point trying to jump in someone's raid but never loaded

its been really unplayable for past week, it takes forever to just summon a spirit, or merge one or even load a point on map.

they need to put out more servers, it sucks really

putermcgee

Battling the server errors again, and I'm working on getting the Yinglong level 4 battle started.

As I mentioned before, this Yinglong is not a water type, but rather light. That's because it's Sunday in Japan, and that's the day of the sun! Besides, there's already another water type coming up for Wednesday (the day of water). When the battle starts, Yinglong and its buddies (a pair of Pegasus spirits) have feather icons on them, so their first attacks will do more damage. With that in mind, it's probably a good idea to just take out the sides first to avoid their attacks. Yinglong's battle skill is a boost in speed, but who knows how much.

TheAznOne

Battling the server errors again, and I'm working on getting the Yinglong level 4 battle started.

As I mentioned before, this Yinglong is not a water type, but rather light. That's because it's Sunday in Japan, and that's the day of the sun! Besides, there's already another water type coming up for Wednesday (the day of water). When the battle starts, Yinglong and its buddies (a pair of Pegasus spirits) have feather icons on them, so their first attacks will do more damage. With that in mind, it's probably a good idea to just take out the sides first to avoid their attacks. Yinglong's battle skill is a boost in speed, but who knows how much.

They did post what elements the dragons are beside Bahamut on the official dos site.

【Monday】 Peluda [Dark]
【Tuesday】 Wyvern [Fire]
【Wednesday】 Leviathan [Water]
【Thursday】 Ladon [Wood]
【Friday】 Azi Dahaka [Metal]
【Saturday】 Shin [Earth]
【Sunday】 Yinglong [Light]
【Final Boss】 Bahamut [? ]

putermcgee

They did post what elements the dragons are beside Bahamut on the official dos site.

【Monday】 Peluda [Dark]
【Tuesday】 Wyvern [Fire]
【Wednesday】 Leviathan [Water]
【Thursday】 Ladon [Wood]
【Friday】 Azi Dahaka [Metal]
【Saturday】 Shin [Earth]
【Sunday】 Yinglong [Light]
【Final Boss】 Bahamut [? ]
Oh, well then!

TheAznOne

Empty. Nothing new. I figured something would be in there when I saw the blank screen, so that's the first place I went to.

Try restarting the game? Like if you tried to summon or merge and get server errors but nothing comes from it? Also nothing from login bonuses?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Try restarting the game? Like if you tried to summon or merge and get server errors but nothing comes from it?

I'll try. It's not even letting me into the game anymore. I don't think I got my daily login bonus either, but I can't remember if this is the 20th day or the 21st day.

EDIT: Just logged in after restarting my Vita. Nothing. The fact that the game still runs like shit after months is terrible. It's not even demanding... it's a glorified browser game.

TheAznOne

I'll try. It's not even letting me into the game anymore. I don't think I got my daily login bonus either, but I can't remember if this is the 20th day or the 21st day.

Yea the servers are acting up again. Can't get my reward from beating lvl 4 YingIong. I meant the other bonuses. Not the daily ones. Like you get from the rentals, etc.

Damn game works like a dream now holy shit everyone don't log on :p

For me it last 10 mins. Fastest load times I ever had.

zadig

Neo Member
I'm on the Asian (Japanese) game, and I haven't been able to log onto the game at all today, when the raid boss is finally something I really like (design-wise). :(

TheAznOne

I'm on the Asian (Japanese) game, and I haven't been able to log onto the game at all today, when the raid boss is finally something I really like (design-wise). :(

If you tried like an hour ago, you wouldve got in. It was bliss with the loading and whatnot.

zadig

Neo Member
If you tried like an hour ago, you wouldve got in. It was bliss with the loading and whatnot.

I did try an hour ago but the game wouldn't let me in. :(

It seems to be working for me now though (at last!), fingers crossed. Yinglong here I come! :D

Edit: nope, still getting errors. :(

This sucks, I haven't been able to play for 24 hours. These servers make me sad. What makes me more sad is I did some quick math and I've spent over 100 dollars on this game.

TheAznOne

I did try an hour ago but the game wouldn't let me in. :(

It seems to be working for me now though (at last!), fingers crossed. Yinglong here I come! :D

Edit: nope, still getting errors. :(

If you are past the title screen, don't give up. Or you will have to defeat the title screen boss again.

zadig

Neo Member
If you are past the title screen, don't give up. Or you will have to defeat the title screen boss again.

Yeah, I made the mistake of closing the game last night (never doing that again!). The game is finally working (somewhat) better for me, though it wasted multiple raid points for me on Yinglong level 1 because of connection errors. =____=

Rixa

Battling the server errors again, and I'm working on getting the Yinglong level 4 battle started.more damage. With that in mind, it's probably a good idea to just take out the sides first to avoid their attacks. Yinglong's battle skill is a boost in speed, but who knows how much.

Got Yinglong to level 5, took time about 45mins thanks to server errors. Went to kill level 5 Yinglong. That akward moment *wtf where are my raidpoints*. 2 Were missing. *Curses server errors*

For the Yinglong you need:
Leader: Barong (or rent one)

Other spirits:
Element day advantage
and / or
Time stoppers *Lady/ Urd/ Cockatrice / Meretseger/..

Kill the minions first, then you get full advantage about Barongs support skill.
Consider to make green team and Barong leader & using Barongs battle skill (changes element to Earth).

Plenty of good luck.

TheAznOne

Got Yinglong to level 5, took time about 45mins thanks to server errors. Went to kill level 5 Yinglong. That akward moment *wtf where are my raidpoints*. 2 Were missing. *Curses server errors*

For the Yinglong you need:
Leader: Barong (or rent one)

Other spirits:
Element day advantage
and / or
Time stoppers *Lady/ Urd/ Cockatrice / Meretseger/..

Kill the minions first, then you get full advantage about Barongs support skill.
Consider to make green team and Barong leader & using Barongs battle skill (changes element to Earth).

Plenty of good luck.

Thats what I'm going to do but right now, my wood team with wood day is taking care of him easily. But when he is causing some issues, thats when I bring Barong on point. So far at level 9 he is still easy.

Rixa

Thats what I'm going to do but right now, my wood team with wood day is taking care of him easily. But when he is causing some issues, thats when I bring Barong on point. So far at level 9 he is still easy.

Lucky you. I'am having 3rd! consecutive Water element average blessing day. So atm my party is:

Lvl 50 Barong
Lvl 65 Manannan Mac Lir
Lvl 41 Ixchel

^^ Going to change support spirits to Wood at somepoint. Using Water ones for the increased spd & atk.

TheAznOne

Lucky you. I'am having 3rd! consecutive Water element average blessing day. So atm my party is:

Lvl 50 Barong
Lvl 65 Manannan Mac Lir
Lvl 41 Ixchel

^^ Going to change support spirits to Wood at somepoint. Using Water ones for the increased spd & atk.

I'm doing good with this team so far. My team with a cost @ 14.0 points which my limit atm:

lvl 36 First Mother
lvl 46 PB Yum Kaax
Max PB Basilisk
lvl31 Fukurokuju (change enemy element 2 earth) but will swap him with lvl 44 project Barong
Max PB Hunahpu

Top Bottom