• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Cant offer trades. Everytime I try to trade (offer spirit), game throws me away from friendlist. No more trading today then. Also afraiding that I lose more raid points. This raid boss is so good for the leader role. Definetly leveling it when I get it.

Edit:

Man this constant errorshit is freaking me. Clicking those error messages and trying to get my reward. Now I cant get away from raid screen...
2014-06-22-140357.jpg

2014-06-22-140440.jpg

2014-06-22-140447.jpg

2014-06-22-140504.jpg

TheAznOne

Edit:

Man this constant errorshit is freaking me. Clicking those error messages and trying to get my reward. Now I cant get away from raid screen...

I'm so used to now that it doesn't bother me anymore. Just more extra tapping the screen than usual.

putermcgee

If they extend it by a week, it's going to feel so old by the time it actually ends.

I broke over 100 total raids today, and got Yinglong up to level 20 despite the server issues. I hope I can get some goodies by trading these SRs away. I'd level this one up, but I already have enough light spirits.

So if anyone is willing to part with Jokers of Metal or Water, White Tigers, Azure Dragons, or Magicians, I have the Raid Bosses you want!

TheAznOne

If they extend it by a week, it's going to feel so old by the time it actually ends.

I broke over 100 total raids today, and got Yinglong up to level 20 despite the server issues. I hope I can get some goodies by trading these SRs away. I'd level this one up, but I already have enough light spirits.

So if anyone is willing to part with Jokers of Metal or Water, White Tigers, Azure Dragons, or Magicians, I have the Raid Bosses you want!

Same with the last event with the extra week. I was sick of it. I'm currently at 111 bosses defeated and trying to get to level 50-60 by next week second time around with the raid bosses. Third week is strictly helping out others to get the 800 raid bosses defeated reward.

I'm unhappy at this point with the errors. I'm traveling right now, and I've been trying to hunt. Between shitty wireless, the server errors, and the Vita's underwhelming wifi performance, it's been tough.

Finally got something just now in Atlanta. Doesn't work as smoothly as it should.

Rixa

Lost again few Raid points and wasnt able to even start Raid boss. According their twitter message which is from 13h ago, this shit is not fixed fast.
DoS said:
Correction:And we expect that it will be some time before we are able to improve the service.We sincerely apologize for the delay.Thank you.

I have not been able to do anything at all today. Got in once and there was no destiny summon. This is why I haven't given them any money. An online game had damn well better be able to connect.

Rixa

Prepare for emergency maintenance.
DoS pages

DoS said:
This is an update on the information at 01:30 June 22(UTC).
The recovery work have not been completed yet but we are preparing a emergency maintenance to improve the current condition.
By way of apology, we plan on sending players free in-game items and extending the raid boss event "Dragons Summit".
Thank you for your understanding.
Smell of fresh orbs...

I have not been able to do anything at all today. Got in once and there was no destiny summon. This is why I haven't given them any money. An online game had damn well better be able to connect.

Always online future ftw, right? ffs...

When this kind of shit happens as soon as the game launches it is understandable, but this has been out for more than 6 months!
How the hell does this keeps happening every week!?!?

RpgN

Prepare for emergency maintenance.
DoS pages

Smell of fresh orbs...

Muuuuch better. I'm especially pleased that they're going to extend this raid event.

Always online future ftw, right? ffs...

When this kind of shit happens as soon as the game launches it is understandable, but this has been out for more than 6 months!
How the hell does this keeps happening every week!?!?

The game was fine for the most part before this event started. This makes me believe that for some reason, the events are what's causing a lot of trouble. I thought about it before the event started. I was worried with how they will be able to cope with it as this one has 8 bosses and many more rewards...If the game can't handle it, they shouldn't have made this event this larger than the previous ones.

Rixa

Nope, level 8 now. I can do this, nothing could possibly go wrong!

Somehow I managed to get level 20. Now over 5 minutes trying to get away from Raid screen. Finally got away and managed to check my inbox, lvl 20 prize Yinglong is there. I guess the maintenance will be soon.

yella

Maintenance has begun, I take it? Was about to collect my rewards from a battle (including a Prince of Metal) and now it's telling me that it can't connect to thee server... For the last 30 minutes. Realy don't want to lose these rewards; I even had a Bad Luck day today, causing me to get through the boss pretty easily.

Rixa

Maintenance has begun, I take it? Was about to collect my rewards from a battle (including a Prince of Metal) and now it's telling me that it can't connect to thee server... For the last 30 minutes. Realy don't want to lose these rewards; I even had a Bad Luck day today, causing me to get through the boss pretty easily.

Just started raid battle nr 21. So its working (somehow).
Edit: Actually its working suprisingly well.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I have a different strategy for Yinglong, using Lady of the Depths. As someone on GAF discovered (I forgot your name, but thank you!) while her support ability of increasing SPD by 26% for each light spirit only applies to your party, it calculate the speed increase by every light spirit on the field, including the opponent's. With her as your leader and the 3 Light enemies (don't kill the minions!), your party's SPD is increased by a minimum 104%. If you have another light spirit in your party (I use Kachina) that's 130%, more than doubling your SPD and killing Ying Long swiftly.

Also, save up your meter for LotD's battle skill until Yinglong uses its SPD boost ability and freeze him, your ability negates his and Yinglong basically has nothing against your party that's ideally hitting fast and hard.

TUSR

Banned
I have a different strategy for Yinglong, using Lady of the Depths. As someone on GAF discovered (I forgot your name, but thank you!) while her support ability of increasing SPD by 26% for each light spirit only applies to your party, it calculate the speed increase by every light spirit on the field, including the opponent's. With her as your leader and the 3 Light enemies (don't kill the minions!), your party's SPD is increased by a minimum 104%. If you have another light spirit in your party (I use Kachina) that's 130%, more than doubling your SPD and killing Ying Long swiftly.

Also, save up your meter for LotD's battle skill until Yinglong uses its SPD boost ability and freeze him, your ability negates his and Yinglong basically has nothing against your party that's ideally hitting fast and hard.

That was me and someone else who discovered the wording on that, I can't recall who I figured it out with.

If only we all had lady of the depths :'(

Id trade the fucking farm for her.

TheAznOne

Finally ,made and beat level 30 Yinglong using just my wood team. He is causing some problems now so I might have to switch to Barong now.

Rojo

My kill anything team is a phoenix leader max atk and hp 88sp boost, max wearwolf, max gnome, max griffin, and max basilisk. total cost 12.0

TUSR

Banned
My kill anything team is a phoenix leader max atk and hp 88sp boost, max wearwolf, max gnome, max griffin, and max basilisk. total cost 12.0

I have a 65 pheonix, full boosted wyvern and white buffalo and its fire day for me.

i just start the battle and let my team win and come back

TheAznOne

you have my attention...

add me to that list lol.

[Tradelist] *Won't have open trades for the next maybe 16 hours just to be safe. Currently have a few that needs to be done.

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix(on hold)

JOKERS:
2x Joker of Dark
2x Joker of Wood
Joker of Water

ADV:
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:
Sedna
Chalchiuhtlicue
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
Kwatee
3x Tangata-Manu
Tlaloc
Set

EVENT RAID BOSSES:
Inti
Horus

WANT:

T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
White Saxton Dragon
Ah Puch
Barong
Nine-tales
Nezha
Pandora
Sorcerer
Kisshoten
Ixchel
Queen of Light

TheAznOne

I have 3 ah puch and 3 nine tails can i get some joker of wood's.

I can do it for 3x 9tales since I have an extra joker. Gonna keep the other one for something good that will probably come around. Will have to trade in maybe within 24 hours. I have 2 and half trades to complete.

My destiny changed, and everything went to hell. About one command out of every five gets through to the server.

Edit: dammit! I got Greys as a gift, trying to claim it from my box, and it disappeared with a server error. Be careful people.

Ventara

So with this new event changing things up, I decided to give the game another shot. I see that the game still has a lot of loading problems. Kinda annoying, but the allure of dragons and free SRs is gonna keep me here for the time being. Though I kinda have to start from the beginning, since I deleted my game and traded away most of my spirits.

Anyways, I'm looking to trade a Joker of Dark for a Joker of Light.

My destiny changed, and everything went to hell. About one command out of every five gets through to the server.

Edit: dammit! I got Greys as a gift, trying to claim it from my box, and it disappeared with a server error. Be careful people.

This happened to me, too, but restarting the game fixed that.

TheAznOne

So with this new event changing things up, I decided to give the game another shot. I see that the game still has a lot of loading problems. Kinda annoying, but the allure of dragons and free SRs is gonna keep me here for the time being. Though I kinda have to start from the beginning, since I deleted my game and traded away most of my spirits.

Anyways, I'm looking to trade a Joker of Dark for a Joker of Light.

This happened to me, too, but restarting the game fixed that.

Oh Ventara welcome back. You should have some of your stuff if you haven't traded everything away. Also should've back up save on PS+ incase you ever gonna return.

Ventara

Oh Ventara welcome back. You should have some of your stuff if you haven't traded everything away. Also should've back up save on PS+ incase you ever gonna return.

Thanks, and yeah, I do have a few left, including a LotD, so it's not a total start from the beginning, but all my areas cleared have reset. I didn't think of backing it up before deleting, but thankfully, I still kept the Party Cost I had.

Top Bottom