• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

yella

If they just say you need to confront all 7, why would anyone assume you need to do more than fight/defeat each one once? I'm not saying that's the case, but it makes more sense than imagining you have to level them up to some arbitrary number.

Anyway, I finally tried the trick of using my Magician as my leader against Ladon, and Ladon just became a chump again, even at level 45. Only one of my spirits died during the battle, and that's because I was using Basilisk who has really low HP.

Well, I have fought and defeated all the spirits once (even Peluda) and haven't gotten any challenges from Bahamut. Plus, from the hint given, it seems like his appearance is tied to having all the dragons at a certain level of strength. Either way, considering the progress some people have made, we'll find out by the end of the weekend just what the qualifications are.

IMBored

Hey guys, I've started playing this recently and got to the first zone boss. As I'm doing only one or two fights a day and the boss is lv14 I think I'm probably too weak for that. I've been fusing my common to rare spirits and trying to clear nodes, anything else I should be doing?
Also, what are aR spirits? I have 3 SR but I don't know what aR are. Sorry for the noob question.

yella

Hey guys, I've started playing this recently and got to the first zone boss. As I'm doing only one or two fights a day and the boss is lv14 I think I'm probably too weak for that. I've been fusing my common to rare spirits and trying to clear nodes, anything else I should be doing?
Also, what are aR spirits? I have 3 SR but I don't know what aR are. Sorry for the noob question.

aR stands for Advanced Rare; basically any spirit found in the Advanced Summoning option. You need Destiny Orbs to summon nstead of the regular Summoning stones; to get those you need to buy them (or wait for the inevitable emergency maintenance).

IMBored

aR stands for Advanced Rare; basically any spirit found in the Advanced Summoning option. You need Destiny Orbs to summon nstead of the regular Summoning stones; to get those you need to buy them (or wait for the inevitable emergency maintenance).

OK, I got it now. I've summoned two from ssd pool (leviathan and gryphon) should I use the advanced pool instead?

zadig

Neo Member
630 Destiny Orbs and I didn't get any of the three main SRs I was looking for: Amaterasu, Izanami or Izanagi. Probably going to buy another 500 tomorrow -__-

Anyways, trading list updated since I'm in the Asian summoning game now

Trading List Updated 6/26/14

Looking For:
R - Jurojin (Earth)

Do you need any more Jurojins? I have three at the moment, and am rapidly running out of space.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
630 Destiny Orbs and I didn't get any of the three main SRs I was looking for: Amaterasu, Izanami or Izanagi. Probably going to buy another 500 tomorrow -__-

Anyways, trading list updated since I'm in the Asian summoning game now

Trading List Updated 6/26/14

Hua Po for Muramasa?

yella

OK, I got it now. I've summoned two from ssd pool (leviathan and gryphon) should I use the advanced pool instead?
The advanced pool carries only R and SR spirits (SR spirits are notoruiously hard to come by though). The SSD pool (and any special summon pool) has an expiry date, so any R spirits you pull from there generally have a higher value. This mostly applies to R and SR spirits though; plus, popularity and viability of the spirit's skills generally determine how highly a spirit is valued.

RpgN

Time for some negotiating :)

R
Chernobog (raid)

LF
other offers are welcome (will consider euro/ asian spirits and take any Raid spirits)

Take your pick, you rather want a Shin or Azi Dahaka?

Huge trade list updated, with options included:

I should hopefully have an Ukko today or tomorrow. If so, I want your Chernobog for it. Deal?

I guess I'll make a list too. Been forever.

For Trade:

---R---
Shennong

Looking for:

---R---
Wyvern

I got you a Wyvern!

Wyvern SR for JOD?

How many Rs are you willing to trade for a JOD? I'm interested in quite a few of your R spirits. I'll consider it :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
How many Rs are you willing to trade for a JOD? I'm interested in quite a few of your R spirits. I'll consider it :)

You mean regular rares? Honestly no idea what a fair number would be. You tell me lol - obviously its going to be a fair bit. But yeah I'm totally up for it, my list was a little outdated though so lemme update it.

FT:

2 Fudo-Myoo
2 Gravity Panther

Igaluk

Onmyoji
Tsuki no Usagi
Hua Po
Karyobinga

Gunslinger
Excalibur
2 Abzu
2 Tangata-Manu
Adapative Camoflauge
3 Chalchiuhtlicue
Huallallo Carhuincho
Pachamac
Prometheus
3 Set
Toutatis
Veles
Perun
Karura
3 Shennong

LF:

Pretty much any aSR offer for the Fudo, most for GP. Willing to trade Fudo for an aR on my list and Jokers as well.

Konohanasakuya-hime
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ame no Uzume
Muramasa
Takemikazuchi

Athena
T-Rex
Phoenix
Itzamna
Joker of Water
Joker of Earth
Joker of Dark
Joker of Metal

Horus
Ziz
Barong
Orca
Wakan-Tanka
Ixchel
Kanaloa
Greys
Wyvern (R)

You mean regular rares? Honestly no idea what a fair number would be. You tell me lol - obviously its going to be a fair bit. But yeah I'm totally up for it, my list was a little outdated though so lemme update it.

FT:

2 Fudo-Myoo
2 Gravity Panther

Igaluk

Onmyoji
Tsuki no Usagi
Hua Po
Karyobinga

Gunslinger
Excalibur
2 Abzu
2 Tangata-Manu
Adapative Camoflauge
3 Chalchiuhtlicue
Huallallo Carhuincho
Pachamac
Prometheus
3 Set
Toutatis
Veles
Perun
Karura
3 Shennong

LF:

Pretty much any aSR offer for the Fudo, most for GP. Willing to trade Fudo for an aR on my list and Jokers as well.

Konohanasakuya-hime
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ame no Uzume
Muramasa
Takemikazuchi

Athena
T-Rex
Phoenix
Itzamna
Joker of Water
Joker of Earth
Joker of Dark
Joker of Metal

Horus
Ziz
Barong
Orca
Wakan-Tanka
Ixchel
Kanaloa
Greys
Wyvern (R)

My Horus for Veles?

RpgN

darkside31337 said:

Yes I meant regular rares. Hmmmm....This is going to be difficult to estimate...

Here's what I'm interested in:

Excalibur
2 Abzu
Huallallo Carhuincho
Prometheus
3 Set
Veles
3 Shennong

The question is whether that's fair or even with that amount, a JOD would still be worth more. I could take a Toutatis and 1 Chalchi girl, but not sure if that's going too far. What do you think?

Guys, you're welcome to offer your input and help out.

Gio27Eye

Neo Member
Yes I meant regular rares. Hmmmm....This is going to be difficult to estimate...

Excalibur
2 Abzu
Huallallo Carhuincho
Prometheus
3 Set
Veles
3 Shennong

The question is whether that's fair or even with that amount, a JOD would still be worth more. I could take a Toutatis and 1 Chalchi girl, but not sure if that's going too far. What do you think?

I have
1 or 2 shennong
Veles
Excalibur

What spirits do you have for trade?

You need to consider 2 things to decide this.

1) The spirits you want to get. SSD is a temporary pool. Meaning it will disappear in time. The spirits you get there will become more rare. That said, it will also be harder for you to get identical spirits to break limits. Forcing you to use jokers. People don't seen to value SSD spirits like they did gravity rush, so I'd say using this pool is a mistake.

2) Right now, there's a special advanced pool, where you get 5x more chances of a SR spirit. Not only that, it's for asian spirits, which most people consider to be the most valuable in the game. This is by far the best choice right now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Horus for Veles?

Sounds good, Veles is in my box so send when youre ready. I think we're friends but if not send an invite to darkside31337

Excalibur
2 Abzu
Huallallo Carhuincho
Prometheus
3 Set
Veles
3 Shennong

Well I'm going to move Veles for that Horus but I will trade you all the rest you asked for that JOD (and you can throw in another rare)

Huge trade list updated, with options included:

aSR
FT:
Shoryu

LF:
aSR that I don't have yet (Odin, Pariacaca, Vampire and others)

SR
FT:
Magician (2)
Tezcatlipoca (4)
Itzamna
Ishtar (Trade pending)

LF:
First Mother
Phoenix
Senju-Kannon
Hades
Azure Dragon
Eingana
T.Rex
Ukko
Ashura (Fire)
Guan Yu
Aphrodite

aR
FT:
Mictlantecuhtli
Hua Po (2)
Koro-pok-guru (2)
Muramasa
Ame no Uzume
Okikurumi (2)
Onmyoji

LF:
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica
Witch
Yellow Body
Blue Body

R
FT
Valkyrie
Clione
Wyvern (2)
Inti
Prometheus (3)
Set (2)
Tlaloc
Benzaiten
Karura
Tangata-Manu
Kisshoten
Bishamonten

LF:
Ixchel
Greys
Ah Puch
Freyja
Barong (2 R's for one)

Raid Bosses
FT:
Anubis (2)
Ashura The Evil
Wyvern (Event)
YingLong (Event)
Shin (Event)
Azi Dahaka (Event)

LF:
2 of Any R's
1 of any SR

RpgN

I have
1 or 2 shennong
Veles
Excalibur

What spirits do you have for trade?

Let's see...

I have

Sedna
2x Hermes
2x Gandharva the Music God
Gunslinger

I'm still thinking about what to do with the rest of the Raid bosses except for the Leviathan, I'm training that one!

Anything that catches your interest?

darkside31337 said:
Well I'm going to move Veles for that Horus but I will trade you all the rest you asked for that JOD (and you can throw in another rare)

Sounds good!

The last rare depends on Rixa, if he wants a third Chalchi girl, then I'll take another one. I'll give you an answer for the last rare a bit later, is that okay?

I have free slots now if you wanna get started lol. This is going to be one of the longest trades on GAF XD

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Let's see...

I have

Sedna
2x Hermes
Gunslinger

I'm still thinking about what to do with the rest of the Raid bosses except for the Leviathan, I'm training that one!

Sounds good!

The last rare depends on Rixa, if he wants a third Chalchi girl, then I'll take another one. I'll give you an answer for the last rare a bit later, is that okay?

I have free slots now if you wanna get started lol. This is going to be one of the longest trades on GAF XD

Yeah lets do it. I put up 2 Shennongs

edit - think we're friends but if not send invite to darkside31337

Rixa

Let's see...

Yes please Chalchick to me. You want Abzu right? I got 3 Abzus and 1 Huallalo Carhuincho (in case you want HC instead of Ab). I can also trade one Abzu to your Gunslinger?

I should hopefully have an Ukko today or tomorrow. If so, I want your Chernobog for it. Deal?

Goddamit! I traded my last one for a Barong yesterday. People are going crazy about old spirits for some reason.

I guess the longer it takes, more rare they become.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Spent all my Destiny Orbs on Asian spirits and no SRs. I've pretty much given up on getting decent SRs through normal summoning. I'm convinced that if I cave and spend money on orbs, I'll get even worse picks.

Has there been any update on the NA PS+ orbs? It's pretty ridiculous that they haven't fixed it. The month is almost over.

Spent all my Destiny Orbs on Asian spirits and no SRs. I've pretty much given up on getting decent SRs through normal summoning. I'm convinced that if I cave and spend money on orbs, I'll get even worse picks.

Has there been any update on the NA PS+ orbs? It's pretty ridiculous that they haven't fixed it. The month is almost over.

How many rolls was that?

I've rolled 11 times and got 2 SRs.

I've also heard of people that rolled 20 times for 4 SRs and again 60 times for no SR.

It is very inconsistent.

RpgN

I have a third slot right now if anyone wants to trade with me :)

Yeah lets do it. I put up 2 Shennongs

edit - think we're friends but if not send invite to darkside31337

We're friends. And you heard it from Rixa, the last rare is going to be a Chalchi girl!

Trade requests have been sent.

Yes please Chalchick to me. You want Abzu right? I got 3 Abzus and 1 Huallalo Carhuincho (in case you want HC instead of Ab). I can also trade one Abzu to your Gunslinger?

Yup, Abzu takes priority over Huallalo Carhuincho. As for the Gunslinger, I'll take your Huallalo for it. That means you and I have 4 trades planned. Man, the next few days are going to be busy as far as trades go :p

Goddamit! I traded my last one for a Barong yesterday. People are going crazy about old spirits for some reason.

I guess the longer it takes, more rare they become.

It's rather I only need 2 more Chernobogs to pure breed mine. Yes, they are becoming more rare like how all raid bosses become rare. It would be sad to not be able to finish this project :(

As for Ukko, I got him for myself but then noticed you looking for it too XD

It's rather I only need 2 more Chernobogs to pure breed mine. Yes, they are becoming more rare like how all raid bosses become rare. It would be sad to not be able to finish this project :(

I've added Chernobog to my want list over at gamefaqs.

If I get some I'll send those your way.

RpgN

People are giving SRs for Chernobog now ?

Hmm I've got 6 of them in my mailbox

Only two people desire them in this thread, me and Rixa because we're trying to pure breed ours.

You should have said this sooner. I'm the only one who was willing to give an SR for it.

Let's negotiate for 2 of your Chernobogs. Help me out pure breed mine.

TUSR

Banned
For Trade:
SR
God of Water
Tezcatlipoca

aR
Shachi
Spider Mother
Sylphid
Spider Mother
Cerberus
Hi no Kagutsuchi x2
Koro-pok-guru x2 (Pending - ithebigc)
Inugami x3
Okikurumi x3
Onmyoji
Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi x3

Raid R
Horus
Anubis

R
Shennong
Umibozu
Wakan Tanka
Greys
Tlaloc
Hullallo Carhuincho

Looking For:
aSR
LotD

SR
White Tiger
T-Rex
Kokopelli
Thunderbird

aSR
Muramasa

R
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Ah Puch

PSN: TUSR
DoS: TUSR-GAF

All offers welcome. I need to move these, bulk/multi spirit deals if needed.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
PSN: TUSR
DoS: TUSR-GAF

Will consider all offers. I need to move these, bulk/multi spirit deals if you want them.

I have Thunderbird, Yum Kaax, and Ah Puch.

All I'm looking for from your list are Hullallo Carhuincho and Hi No Kagutsuchis.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If I do it as efficiently as possible, how many dupes would it take to purebreed an AdvR? Should I start at level 40? I think that runs the risk of not having enough levels, though.

I wasn't sure if bonuses were different with Adv summons versus normal summons.

Rixa

We're friends. And you heard it from Rixa, the last rare is going to be a Chalchi girl!

Trade requests have been sent.

Yup, Abzu takes priority over Huallalo Carhuincho. As for the Gunslinger, I'll take your Huallalo for it. That means you and I have 4 trades planned. Man, the next few days are going to be busy as far as trades go :p

Yeah. Iam your favourite Abzudealer ;). Also trying to get Cherno pb but my project is notsoready (spd is 48)...
RpgN, sending a PSN message back.

I for B?
Definetly yes. My tradeslots are reserved for the next 6h which means Iam at sleep when they are free. But Il put B to my tradeslot ~12h time. Offer when you have time, I try to accept when I notice your offer.

Man, some serious (Serious Sam, anyone remembers? :p) trading going on in GAF generally.

TUSR

Banned
If I do it as efficiently as possible, how many dupes would it take to purebreed an AdvR? Should I start at level 40? I think that runs the risk of not having enough levels, though.

I wasn't sure if bonuses were different with Adv summons versus normal summons.

I cant comment on the difference between aR and R growth.

Im going to be merging some aR spirits later today, so ill see if I notice anything different.

But it all really depends on the growth of each stat point. Speed generally grows slower towards 80 than attack does (most spirits). If the stats are similar expect similar growth rates.

Gio27Eye

Neo Member
Let's see...

I have

Sedna
2x Hermes
Gunslinger

Sounds good!

I don't need your Rs, but i'm looking for a leviathan SR, if want i can trade all 4 my Rs for it

Rixa

I cant comment on the difference between aR and R growth.

Im going to be merging some aR spirits later today, so ill see if I notice anything different.

But it all really depends on the growth of each stat point. Speed generally grows slower towards 80 than attack does (most spirits). If the stats are similar expect similar growth rates.

I made mistake when this game started. Used Brigit at level 1 to Brigit, you can see bonus stats to it. Otherwise I dont know about growth. But When you gat Brigits (it aint so good spirit as you can see) from EU aR pool, ask trade from me to another aR.

2014-05-31-202421.jpg

TUSR

Banned
I made mistake when this game started. Used Brigit at level 1 to Brigit, you can see bonus stats to it. Otherwise I dont know about growth. But When you gat Brigits (it aint so good spirit as you can see) from EU aR pool, ask trade from me to another aR.

Her attack and speed are comparable so they will grow at an equal rate.

7/7 is a decent growth from 1 merge. But I wouldn't call it exceedingly above normal R+R merges.

But seeing 7/7 growth from a level 1 is interesting since growth increases as level does.

RpgN

So how many SRs do you need to pure breed one then? I remember one person saying they needed 5 to pure breed a First Mother. That doesn't sound right, is it? How is that possible?

I don't need your Rs, but i'm looking for a leviathan SR, if want i can trade all 4 my Rs for it

Uh uh, I'm actually training a Leviathan and using them all (currently at level 35).

We might have other trades in the future :)

Rixa said:
Yeah. Iam your favourite Abzudealer ;). Also trying to get Cherno pb but my project is notsoready (spd is 48)...

You pretty much are :) He's going to take a while to pure breed thanks to his speed. Just like Cherno :( That's around 8 chernobogs you still need? If you and I share the 6 that michaelius has, it's going to help out big time.

Oh, you and Dallow also suck at PMing through PSN :p Sort it out guys! Now I'm going to semi break someone's heart for the next 1 hour and 16 minutes!

Got 3 SR from summons today in about 15k stones. An Uka, a Zilant and Hades. first two went to unlock mines. No idea what to do with Hades. If anyone wants it, I can trade it for another Joker or SR see my list post 9123

Why do you say it's not good ? its better than all my R by a good mile !

TUSR

Banned
So how many SRs do you need to pure breed one then? I remember one person saying they needed 5 to pure breed a First Mother. That doesn't sound right, is it? How is that possible?

Allegedly the higher the level the spirit, the higher stat growth. Early on I put 2 First Mothers into my level 20ish one and the stat growth was 31/28/131.

This was before I knew about critical merges. 5 doesn't seem like enough right? But if you started to merge her at level 64 and with 5 spirits at once, we don't really know the results until someone does it.

Jindrael

Banned
Hey I'm new to the game but here is my "Tradelist"

For Trade:

aR
2x Balor
1x Macha
2x Hellhound
1x Frigg
1x Brigit

SR
Leviathan(event)

R
2x Hermes
1x Ladon
1x Mokosh
1x Pandora

Looking for:

adv R
1x Witch
1x Muramasa
1x Ame no Uzume

R
1x Sorcerer
1x Hotei
1x Kisshoten
1x Benzaiten

I thought getting Elemental Changer would be a high priority as a start, hope I'm not wrong in that assumption.

Top Bottom