• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ithebigc

Neo Member
I got 2 free slots. Wanna do the trade right now?
I still haven't summoned my own Asian summons yet, was waiting for someone to get off work to help me box my spirits but then I forgot about regular maintenance. Hopefully he can still help me box after, then I can finally summon. Otherwise I might have to ask someone else here to help box.

So I updated list, I'll just keep the LotD.

SR
White Tiger

LF:
SR
Phoenix
My Phoenix for your White Tiger?

TheAznOne

I still haven't summoned my own Asian summons yet, was waiting for someone to get off work to help me box my spirits but then I forgot about regular maintenance. Hopefully he can still help me box after, then I can finally summon. Otherwise I might have to ask someone else here to help box.

I can help you. Do the same for me if you can.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I can help you. Do the same for me if you can.
Thanks, and I can definitely help with boxing too! Will you be available 3 hours from now? I'll have 2 slots open at that time. Otherwise, I have 1 right now, but it'd make for some slow boxing since I need to box both Advance Summons and normal Summons

baekshi

Banned

My Phoenix for your White Tiger?
only for Azure

Updated list again

aR
Newscaster Kuro (DDI)
Newscaster Toro (DDI)
Nekomata x2
Muramasa x2
Hua Po x2
Onmyoji
Koro pok guru
Okikurumi x3
Valkyrie (SSD)
Dullahan (SSD)
Behemoth (SSD)
Leviathan (SSD) x2
Red Hood Wolf (SSD)

SR
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother x3
Magician x2
Kokopelli x2
Itzamna
T.Rex
White Tiger
Senju-Kannon

R
Abzu
Fukurokuju
Kanaloa
Feyja x4
Kwatee x3
Set x2
Grey x2
Wyvern (r)
Tialoc
Toutatis x2
Tangata-Manu
lxchel
Sorcerer
Kisshoten x2
White Buffalo Maiden
Ashura the Evil (Raid)
Ziz (Raid)
Chernobog (raid)

LF:
SR
Azure Dragon
Phoenix

R
Barong
Genie of the Lamp
Konohanasakuya-hime (aR)
Ame no Usume (aR)
other offers are welcome (will consider euro/ asian spirits and take any Raid spirits)

TheAznOne

Thanks, and I can definitely help with boxing too! Will you be available 3 hours from now? I'll have 2 slots open at that time. Otherwise, I have 1 right now, but it'd make for some slow boxing since I need to box both Advance Summons and normal Summons

I should be. Keep me updated on what's going on.

Debating if I should do my last 2 orb summons on the AS ADV or just wiat for EU ADV next week to use them. Tough choices.

putermcgee

Puter why did you risk summoning SSd??? Good Draw though
Easy, the SS Delta summons won't always be around, I like SS Delta a lot, and I don't really want any of the Advanced Summons. So even if I got a UC, I could appreciate it more than an Advanced R/SR with junk skills that I'll never use.

I don't think any of the limited summons have been all that desirable since the Gravity Rush set.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Seems to be Amaterasu>Izanami>Izanagi>Kuko>Robin Hood among the adv Srs

I don't know where to put Vampire/Pariacaca because no one is trading them

I'd say vamp is around izanami area and para around Kuko. Also today is the best time to have an ammy. You can get Siegried + other ADV SR or multiple great ADV SRs.

zadig

Neo Member
fuck yeah.

got an amaterasu off my free 50 orbs. thank goodness for server downtime!

Nice!

I'm undecided whether to give the EU Adv summon pool another go (in the hopes of getting an SR) or just using it on the Asian pool. I'm kind of hoping there'll be another SR rate up campaign in future, but one that includes the local advance summon pool (a vain hope, maybe?). I like the designs of the Asian spirits best, but I'm already in the Asian region.

Rojo

Seems to be Amaterasu>Izanami>Izanagi>Kuko>Robin Hood among the adv Srs

I don't know where to put Vampire/Pariacaca because no one is trading them

Nice i got a Pariacaca a robin hood and now a kuko and all i want now is izanami and vampire and will stop and actually level my team. still have about 100 orbs so i will see what i draw.

As for Pariacaca i got it for a Joker of Fire and metal and a lady of the depths during the gravity rush summon days. I also traded a Lady of the Depths and Gravity Panther plus a joker of light for Robin Hood during the Torro Summon days for context on what i paid.
i assume right now lady is the most valued and can do a 1:1 with any other spirit.

JJP12

Nice!

I'm undecided whether to give the EU Adv summon pool another go (in the hopes of getting an SR) or just using it on the Asian pool. I'm kind of hoping there'll be another SR rate up campaign in future, but one that includes the local advance summon pool (a vain hope, maybe?). I like the designs of the Asian spirits best, but I'm already in the Asian region.

I'd say go for the EU Adv pool. Hopefully you can get a SR that you could trade for an AS adv SR

Edit: btw I pulled a sexy Fudo-Muyoo tonight. Who wants to trade for him? Don't everyone jump at once now!

LF:

SR
Joker of Earth
Yellow Emperor
Magician

Rares :
Brigit
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)
Heracles
Grey
Hermes

To trade :

SR
Joker of Dark
Ladon (dragon summit x2)

R
Lugh

Adv R
Belerophon
Chronus
Leviathan
Balor

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Awesome! Prepare to receive a kings ransom if you decide to trade it

Yeah just moved it for an Izanami + Kuko + Gravity Panther.

Will move the latter 2 (already have a glut of Metal SR to raise and a maxed out GP) which have good value, but I really wanted an Izanami out of this event and got it. Hooray downtime!

Also I'm stuck with 2 Fudos. These things are literally impossible to move. Think I'll just level one. I don't know why the value sucks, hes pretty much the best Fire SR outside of Ashura. I guess the crappy non-waifu art does him in.

JJP12

Yeah just moved it for an Izanami + Kuko + Gravity Panther.

Will move the latter 2 (already have a glut of Metal SR to raise and a maxed out GP) which have good value, but I really wanted an Izanami out of this event and got it. Hooray downtime!

Also I'm stuck with 2 Fudos. These things are literally impossible to move. Think I'll just level one. I don't know why the value sucks, hes pretty much the best Fire SR. I guess the crappy non-waifu art does him in.
Wow a kings ransom indeed! That's awesome you got the Izanami you wanted as well. That was the spirit I wanted and luckily I rolled one the other day.

And poor fudo... no one likes him because of how ugly he is lol

You could always pure breed one, I have a fudo for trade. I mean how can you say no, just look at that face!
VB54Iu9.jpg

zadig

Neo Member
Wow a kings ransom indeed! That's awesome you got the Izanami you wanted as well. That was the spirit I wanted and luckily I rolled one the other day.

And poor fudo... no one likes him because of how ugly he is lol

You could always pure breed one, I have a fudo for trade. I mean how can you say no, just look at that face!

Hmm, I don't know... there's a certain charm to him. :p Plus put him next to the waifus and they shine even more.

yella

Bought some orbs and went on an Aisan Adv R summoning spree lol. Got a mountain of R spirits, but at least managed to snag Kuko, Shoryu and Yamato no Orochi in the process.

Also wanted to apologise to Rixa; I threw up that trade list and ran off to work, so I didn't get to respond to your message. I'll be more clear in what I'm looking for with this new, updated trade list:

Yella's Trading Post (Now with Moar Waifu!):

Adv R
Witch
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ame no Uzume
Karyobinga (debating whether to trade or use as a limit break)
Koro-pok-guru
Hua Po x 4
Nekomata
Huehuecoyotl

SR
Itzamna (debating whether to trade or use as a limit break)

R
Adaptive Camouflage
Ah Puch x 2
Ixmucane x 2
Sedna
Yum Kaxx x 2
Sorcerer x 2
Gunslinger
Kwatee
Freyja x 2
Pachacamac x 2
Mokosh
Hua Po
Greys x 2
Wakan Tanka
Huallallo Carhuincho
Benzaiten

Looking for:

Barong (willing to do multi-trades of any combination of the above)

This is a last call for some of these spirits; I'm looking to make room in my collection for more spirits. As a result, I'll be merging any unwanted spirits from Saturday at 18:00 - 20:00 UTC. I'll probably merge one elemental group of spirits at at time, and will do another last call for those spirits before I merge.

Let me know if anything interests you, either by PM or reply in this thread.

What should i do guys/gals wait till special summon event in asia is over and then adv summon or adv summon when the event is going on and get a usa adv spirit.

TUSR

Banned
Ok. What are you offering? I'll put the trades up. PSN ID is oldyella if we aren't friends already.

EDIT: Rixa, still need those Freyjas?

my name is TUSRed on psn and TUSR-GAF in game

im in a dota match atm. will post trade list in a bit

TUSR

Banned
For Trade:
SR
God of Water
Tezcatlipoca

aR
Shachi
Spider Mother
Sylphid
Spider Mother
Cerberus
Hi no Kagutsuchi x2
Koro-pok-guru x2
Inugami x3
Okikurumi x3
Onmyoji
Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi x3

Raid R
Horus
Anubis

R
Shennong
Umibozu
Wakan Tanka
Greys
Tlaloc
Hullallo Carhuincho

Looking For:
aSR
LotD

SR
T-Rex
Kokopelli
Thunderbird

aSR
Muramasa

R
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Ah Puch

PSN: TUSR
DoS: TUSR-GAF

Will consider all offers. I need to move these, bulk/multi spirit deals if you want them.

Rojo

Ok so im about to get another joker of metal who should i use it on lvl 35 magician, lvl 35 artmeties, or lvl 25 kuko. Im guessing magician would be best since he can metal everyone, but as a us guy maybe i should use it on someone i cant summon.

TheAznOne

Ok so im about to get another joker of metal who should i use it on lvl 35 magician, lvl 35 artmeties, or lvl 25 kuko. Im guessing magician would be best since he can metal everyone, but as a us guy maybe i should use it on someone i cant summon.

Use it on art or kuko. you can always have a chance at summoning a magician or just trade for one for cheap.

TheAznOne

-=Tradelist=-

SR:
3x Tezcatlipoca
God of Water

JOKERS:
2x Joker of Dark

ADV:
Hi no Kagutsuchi (AS ADV R-Fire)
Ame no Uzume (AS ADV R-Water)
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:
White Buffalo Maiden
Huallallo Carhuincho
Orca
Sedna
Chalchiuhtlicue
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
Kwatee
3x Tangata-Manu
Tlaloc
Kanaoloa

EVENT RAID BOSSES:

Horus
Ladon
2x Leviathan

WANT:

Wyvern SR (Event)
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
White Saxton Dragon
Ah Puch
Barong
Nine-tales
Nezha
Pandora
Sorcerer
Kisshoten
Ixchel
Queen of Light
or Offers.

ithebigc

Neo Member
630 Destiny Orbs and I didn't get any of the three main SRs I was looking for: Amaterasu, Izanami or Izanagi. Probably going to buy another 500 tomorrow -__-

Anyways, trading list updated since I'm in the Asian summoning game now

Trading List Updated 6/26/14

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panher (Dark)
aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
aR - Ame no Uzume (Water)
aR - Hua Po (Wood)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime (Wood)
aR - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
aR - Takemikezuchi (Light)
R - Barong (Earth)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nezha (Light)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna

For Trade:
aSR - Fudo-Myoo (Fire)
SR - First Mother (Wood)
SR - God of Water (Water) x3
SR - Kamui (Wood)
SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
SR - Leviathan (Water) x2
SR - Wyvern (Fire)
aR - Hi no Kagutsuchi (Fire) x2
aR - Karyobinga (Light)
aR - Muramasa (Metal) x5
aR - Nekomata (Metal)
aR - Okikurumi (Fire)
aR - Onmyoji (Earth) x2
aR - Shachi (Water) x2
aR - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
aR - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4
aR - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x2
aR - Tsuki no Usagi (Dark)
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Adaptive Camouflage (Metal) x2
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Daikokuten (Dark)
R - Freyja (Wood)
R - Huallallo Carhuincho (Fire) x4
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kanaloa (Water) x2
R - Kwatee (Earth) x4
R - Orca (Dark)
R - Perun (Metal)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Shennong (Wood)
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal) x5
R - Tlaloc (Water) x3
R - Zhuge Liang (Wood) x3
R - Anubis (Dark) x2
R - Belobog (Light)
R - Chernobog (Dark)
R - Horus (Light) x3
R - Meretseger (Light) x2
R - Miroku (Light)
R - Ziz (Dark) x2

Notes:
- Right now, the Spy Costumes are only tradable for Gravity Panther, Lady of the Depths or any of the advanced SRs that I'm looking for, in which case I'll trade multiple and/or Jokers (not listed, just ask for a specific element and I'll see if I have it)/SRs for them. Once I actually summon some advanced spirits for myself, the Spy Costumes might also be tradable for aRs when I figure only which ones I'm missing.
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 5 of them.
- Please make me offers. If you have an SR I want I'll trade multiple R's for them.

Rixa

Saw you were offering 2 Wyverns; does that offer still stand?

Ill put those R Wyverns later today to tradeslots, got 2 trades going that take 2h30mins to finish. So check my tradeslots ~3h time from this message (its now 13.00 EET here, so check 16.00).

--

DoS just informed in twitter: msg 1 and msg 2.
DoS said:
I hope all of you are enjoying the Dragons Summit campaign! Here's a hint on how to unlock Bahamut, the last boss:
DoS said:
Only when one is truly brave enough to confront all seven of these elemental dragons, will the dragon lord "Bahamut" reveal itself.

Iam guessing you need to get atleast one spirit of every Raid bosses. Hopefully you dont need to get them away from mailbox.

Just great considering we missed whole day of Peluda.

And I'm guessing main boss level will be capped to lowest level of defeated spirits we have among all 7.

yella

Ill put those R Wyverns later today to tradeslots, got 2 trades going that take 2h30mins to finish. So check my tradeslots ~3h time from this message (its now 13.00 EET here, so check 16.00).

--

DoS just informed in twitter: msg 1 and msg 2.

Iam guessing you need to get atleast one spirit of every Raid bosses. Hopefully you dont need to get them away from mailbox.
Ok, will do.

I'm assuming that the trick is to get all of the dragons past a certain level, probably between 10 and 20.

Rixa

Ok, will do.

I'm assuming that the trick is to get all of the dragons past a certain level, probably between 10 and 20.

Well first SR dragons you get at level 10. Thats why Iam thinking its the way that you need to have one copy of each bosses.

putermcgee

If they just say you need to confront all 7, why would anyone assume you need to do more than fight/defeat each one once? I'm not saying that's the case, but it makes more sense than imagining you have to level them up to some arbitrary number.

Anyway, I finally tried the trick of using my Magician as my leader against Ladon, and Ladon just became a chump again, even at level 45. Only one of my spirits died during the battle, and that's because I was using Basilisk who has really low HP.

Top Bottom