• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Also: the Lady is good enough to warrant actually going back to a 4 spirit boss fight team. And I re-evaluated my Barong in tandem with my Lady. He was good before, but keeping Lady alive for an additional round potentially means a LOT of damage and prevented damage <3 Lady is even useful for those sidekick boss mobs because she can stunlock them, meaning 12 seconds without their damage while you kick their butts.

So good.

I only got two rares from destiny summoning - one was Daikokuten which i got from some Asian friend - which was kinda cool as it was my first or second rare :D And second one was someone giving me Mokosh.

So how does getting spirits from battles actually work? I'm trying to hunt for a Verdandi in +2, +7 at the moment but I don't really understand how they show up. I know the boss in the area had a bunch of Verdandi sidekicks but I've cleared that and didn't get anything and the one spirit I got from a fight in that area was something totally different.

So how does getting spirits from battles actually work? I'm trying to hunt for a Verdandi in +2, +7 at the moment but I don't really understand how they show up. I know the boss in the area had a bunch of Verdandi sidekicks but I've cleared that and didn't get anything and the one spirit I got from a fight in that area was something totally different.

It's random - you have to kill few dozens of them usually to capture one.

BTW was someone looking for Nepththys for collection purposes few pages ago ? I got one from fight.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Cool a friend just accepted Cuhullin for Azure Dragon trade. Azure Dragon seems a lot better then Cuhullin.

Nah, both are good spirits, I even think Cuhullin is the more useful spirit, because it costs 0.5 team slots less, has higher HP and ATK and a nice 2x damage skill for Boss fights.

The AoE damage of Azure is nice too and certainly not worse than the 2x damage,especially for mob fights, plus Azure has the advantage of a great 30% attack boost, but only for water spirits, which limits the usefulness of that ability a bit.

Disregarding the slot size, I'd say its a toss overall with a slight preferences for Cuhullin on my side.

EGOMON

Ok finally finished the 200 spirit summons while having Bad Luck.

The results are:

Common : 138
Uncommon : 60
Rare : 2
S.Rare : 0

200 summon and not 1 SR! you must be mad unless you already have good R & SR and you just want to level them up

Amn

Neo Member
200 summon and not 1 SR! you must be mad unless you already have good R & SR and you just want to level them up

I wouldn't expect an SR with only 200 summons, but the 2 R's is definitely low.

Edit: I've done 2080 normal summons total and have only summoned 1 SR.

Game just bugged out on me. Im stuck on a defeated raid boss and cant summon the next one, i just keep getting rewards screen. Anyone else encounter this problem?

TheAznOne

Bingo! Def time to level up some spirits of mine after having 3 blessing days so I was mostly farming majority of the time the first 2 days while the last day I was too busy too play most of the day which was yesterday.

I've done 1,248 summons and only gotten 2 SRs out of it.

That's because all your bosses belong to me ;)

eQz9hti.jpg

I wonder if they extend raid for that.

Toma

I defeated the boss of a friend, afterwards my own boss fight was working again.

EGOMON

Then i am super lucky!
My total normal summon is 910 and out of it i got 14 SR & 50 R

Bingo! Def time to level up some spirits of mine after having 3 blessing days so I was mostly farming majority of the time the first 2 days while the last day I was too busy too play most of the day which was yesterday.
Figured as much, am too waiting for GB days so i can farm SS and level up my Rs & SRs

Toma

A new maintenance, too bad!

After defeating the friend raid boss, I was back to infinite raid points. Managed to squeeze in 2 bosses :p

SeZMehK

Before going to bed last night, I made a trade offer to a Asian friend for their nezha. I wake up this morning and the server is down...

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yup that sounds about the same for me. 2000+ with only one SR summon.

I got my first SR at around 30 summons. I hope I don't need another 1970 before finding the next one.

Having my first Great Blessing day right now. Holy shit. The summoning stones just keep coming.

Honey Bunny

What exactly does blessing effect then? I just assumed it was for odds for summoning.

Great blessing = i can't hold all these summoning stones!, light spirits strong against dark
Bad luck = i can't hold all these spirit points!, dark spirits strong against light
Average luck = regular summoning stones and spirit point drop rate, neither element stronger than the other

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Stats:

1044 spirits summoned
93 R spirits
12 SR

Not sure about those numbers...

One of my two Lughs I can't get rid of for your Zhuge Liang? Why of course, random asian friend.

Yeah, I've had some pretty ridiculous trades with random As people, and it's almost always them offering. I guess they just want to collect random stuff.

Looking for Heremod's,Vampire Hunter's,Valkyrie's or Ziz's

Shennong
Ashura
Chernobog
Miroku
2xToutatis
2xMokosh
Ogma
Adap Camo
Pandora
Cerrunos

SR
Ukko Looking for earth,water jokers or a Metal or Fire SR

Advance Summons
Spy Yunica
Spy Raven
Ladon

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So, I finally got to the Genie of the Lamp!

Level 80. Why. I'm not going to be able to beat her right now. She's Light and has auto-defense up, and her underlings are 5 powerful water/dark spirits.

Does anyone know how the Retry function works? It may seem like a waste of 15 orbs, but if I want to get her added to the lottery before she disappears. She disappears after the Gravity Rush event, I believe.

Toma

So, I finally got to the Genie of the Lamp!

Level 80. Why. I'm not going to be able to beat her right now. She's Light and has auto-defense up, and her underlings are 5 powerful water/dark spirits.

Does anyone know how the Retry function works? It may seem like a waste of 15 orbs, but if I want to get her added to the lottery before she disappears. She disappears after the Gravity Rush event, I believe.

Its a normal boss mission and she wont disappear, but yes retry lets you continue a fight with the boss current HP and your team healed.

yella

I have a Itzamna, White Buffalo Maiden and Wakan Tanka up for trade.

Looking for good Earth & Wood R or SR spirits.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Its a normal boss mission and she wont disappear, but yes retry lets you continue a fight with the boss current HP and your team healed.

Oh really? I thought I read somewhere she was added during the Gravity Rush promo as a hidden boss and was only available during that time. That's why I pretty much made a beeline straight towards her once you announced her location. If she stays there then I'll just come back when I'm higher leveled.

carlos

looking for greys and white buffalo maiden

I have all three Dark R from the current event available, 2 copies of optic camo R and a couple more (water and wood, I believe, can't check since I'm getting a maintenance error. )

Salex_

I have all three Dark R from the current event available, 2 copies of optic camo R and a couple more (water and wood, I believe, can't check since I'm getting a maintenance error. )

I have White Buffalo Maiden. I'll trade for one of your wood spirits.

Dragun619

I'll trade you a Greys and WBM for Ziz & Ashura the Evil?

Top Bottom