• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Honey Bunny

No, they're not :( I'm just going to sell them, could use the extra slots for rares when summoning

I've had a couple of spirits sporadically not show up on the merging list, but they've always appeared eventually. Just a bug of some sort, keep trying. Please don't sell your jokers, lol.

Ventara

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them. Btw send a PM since I don't check this thread often enough.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM since I don't check this thread often enough. Images aren't mine.

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-Zilant.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

600px-Guivre.jpg

600px-Hades.jpg

600px-Artemis.jpg

Igaluk.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these two, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-CrazyGP.jpg

TheAznOne

First spirit summon of the night got me a R spirit. Sadly its a Adaptive Camo.

Edit that. Got me another Adapt Camo.

Not bad for 14 summons gaining 2 Rs out of it.

RalchAC

I'm back!

Thanks for the people that partner with me for the last few days, I have some sweet spirits in my mailbox. I'm willing to trade Ukko (Earch SR), a Vampire Hunter (Fire R) and Huahallo Carhuincho.

Pics:

600px-Vampire_Hunter.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

600px-Huallallo_Carhuincho.jpg

Hmm do great blessing/ad luck always come in few days long streaks ?

First i had 3 days of great blessing, now I'm having 2nd day in a row of bad luck. Then probably i'll have week or more of average luck.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hey Darkwing, sorry for rejecting your Set trades, that one is up as a trade for another gaffer already :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Stupid server acting up again.

Toma

Yeah. Sony really underestimated this game.

Good, I want expansions and more character sets/game tie ins. At least we know that THEY know that the demand is there.

Toma

Yet another maintenance, I've pretty much completely wasted both of these Great Blessing days now because of all the server problems.

Same, great blessing yesterday and today and lots of server downtime.

darkwing

lol I know a few who already spent $30 or more on this game, Sony really has underestimated this game

and on another note, how many orbs do you think it will take to have the complete set of the GR expansion?

lol I know a few who already spent $30 or more on this game, Sony really has underestimated this game

and on another note, how many orbs do you think it will take to have the complete set of the GR expansion?

Check official twitter - someone has Gravity Panther with maxed hp bonus for pure breeding.

30$ might be serious underestimation.

Toma

500 should be enough when you trade off dupes with others for the missing ones.

darkwing

Check official twitter - someone has Gravity Panther with maxed hp bonus for pure breeding.

30$ might be serious underestimation.

lol yeah , I guess this is the most profitable f2p game on the Vita then

btw what is the official twitter for DoS?

500 should be enough when you trade off dupes with others for the missing ones.

cool, something too keep in mind when the GR set is nearly phased out

Rixa

This sucks. Yesterday I lost Hunt because servers were down, I had Great blessing too. Today I lose Hunt again due to servers being down. There goes my free cannonfodders. I need to inform them in twitter about this. On the otherhand I could use more orbs, like 35 exactly
per day / server maintenance

Toma

The compensation for this should be cash orbs + summoning orbs. Its a bit annoying I cant grind on a blessed day. Sure not everyone is grinding, but it really should be something at least.

#OldManYellsAtClouds

Amn

Neo Member
The compensation for this should be cash orbs + summoning orbs. Its a bit annoying I cant grind on a blessed day. Sure not everyone is grinding, but it really should be something at least.

#OldManYellsAtClouds

They should extend the current raid too.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
This sucks. Yesterday I lost Hunt because servers were down, I had Great blessing too. Today I lose Hunt again due to servers being down. There goes my free cannonfodders. I need to inform them in twitter about this. On the otherhand I could use more orbs, like 35 exactly
per day / server maintenance

#OldManYellsAtClouds

They better I feel bad for everyone who had a Great Blessing go to waste. I had a Bad Luck but I can easily get a lot of orbs on an Avg luck day.

Toma

Anyone has a Twitter account? I mean we already have a few people in this thread who were affected today AND yesterday by missing out on great blessings. Its annoying for everyone, and they really should add summoning orbs to their compensation packages, even if its only like 5000.

They seem to be pretty active with their community notifications, maybe that would help something in case they didnt think summoning orbs would be a good compensation.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Anyone has a Twitter account? I mean we already have a few people in this thread who were affected today AND yesterday by missing out on great blessings. Its annoying for everyone, and they really should add summoning orbs to their compensation packages, even if its only like 5000.

They seem to be pretty active with their community notifications, maybe that would help something in case they didnt think summoning orbs would be a good compensation.

I really wish twitter wasn't the only way to contact them.

Also if any of you guys got Queens of (anything), I would trade my AM Rares for them.

Rixa

I do. Iam wondering if this maintenance is long enough and I cant login before next day. Ill lose also my 21 days consecutive logins. Yeah trying to grab that 30 day trophy. Also whats whit this s**t that we dont get any other rewards than 300 summoning stones for the days after 20.

Toma

I do. Iam wondering if this maintenance is long enough and I cant login before next day. Ill lose also my 21 days consecutive logins. Yeah trying to grab that 30 day trophy. Also whats whit this s**t that we dont get any other rewards than 300 summoning stones for the days after 20.

Feel free to throw any of this their way and have my full support. Maybe not in a "WHAT IS THIS SHIT"-kind of way, but still more people should probably call out to them.

Rixa

Feel free to throw any of this their way and have my full support. Maybe not in a "WHAT IS THIS SHIT"-kind of way, but still more people should probably call out to them.

Made a polite question. Didn't mention about rewards etc. Not expecting them to answer.

Stealth edit:

They put this to twitter.

DOS said:
Urgent Maintenance - Update (15:15/UTC)
This is an update on the ongoing maintenance which began at 11:15/UTC.
The investigation and recovery work have not been completed yet, and we expect that it will be some time before we are able to restart the service.
We sincerely apologize for the delay, and we appreciate your patience and support.

Vamphuntr

I'm not sure the servers are having problems because of too much players connecting at the same time. My friend list of 50 people will need serious purging since about 2/3 of them are no longer/rarely playing. Ranking seems to be pretty stable too.

Seems like it's also a problem with the game itself. I have to reboot my vita often for it to work properly. If you quit the game and put the vita in sleep mode and boot the game again it will either give you a message it can't connect to the internet, nets you a cannot connect to server message or give you the you need to register for a PSN account thing. Game is an unoptimized mess anyway. It takes forever to navigate between menus because of long loading times and the game is more or less only a bunch of menus. There is some slowdown during battles sometimes too and battles are only a bunch of pictures on the screens with special effects.

They need to patch this thing ASAP.

Amn

Neo Member
I'm not sure the servers are having problems because of too much players connecting at the same time. My friend list of 50 people will need serious purging since about 2/3 of them are no longer/rarely playing. Ranking seems to be pretty stable too.

Seems like it's also a problem with the game itself. I have to reboot my vita often for it to work properly. If you quit the game and put the vita in sleep mode and boot the game again it will either give you a message it can't connect to the internet, nets you a cannot connect to server message or give you the you need to register for a PSN account thing. Game is an unoptimized mess anyway. It takes forever to navigate between menus because of long loading times and the game is more or less only a bunch of menus. There is some slowdown during battles sometimes too and battles are only a bunch of pictures on the screens with special effects.

They need to patch this thing ASAP.

The game definitely does have issues regardless of its popularity, but they have blamed high traffic themselves.

Emergency Maintenance:
Unstable due to extremely high access attempts.

So either way, it does seem like it's more popular than they predicted. Whether or not it's a success worthy of future expansions or iterations is another question.

Mockduck

Neo Member
Still loving the game; while a pain, knowing that the servers are unstable due to sheer popularity of the game sounds like an overall good thing to me. They'll fix it if the money's there, and a healthy population is good.

carlos

starting to get to a point where the red zone bosses would require too much grinding to continue enjoying myself....I think I'll take a break after the 30 days of logging in trophy.

sakipon

My friend list of 50 people will need serious purging since about 2/3 of them are no longer/rarely playing. Ranking seems to be pretty stable too.

50 people seems like a small group to draw conclusions from. Free games always have plenty of people who try but don't stick with the game. It seems to me this is still very popular.

Though I also have some need for purging and I'd love if the game would display some info about when a gamer was seen last. I don't need anything too exact, but it could show when someone hasn't logged in for 3 days or something. I also noticed one player trading very actively yet didn't progress any areas for a long while. I guess he was grinding or something. I'd hate to accidentally drop active friends like that.

Top Bottom