• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RQkqelf.jpg

My destiny summon from yesterday.

baekshi

Banned
Well, I'll trade mine for any advanced Asian SR, but I guess it would be better to ask what you are offering?
none yet

doubt there is anything you would want from this list but feel free to make any other offer because i am looking to get rid some of these
x2 Wyvern R
x2 Ixchel R
x2 Toutatis R
x2 Kisshoten R
x1 Texcatiloca SR
x1 Magician SR
Adv Summon:
x1 Unicorn R
x1 Gade UC
x1 Ryder UC
x1 Spy Costume Raven R
x1 Spy Costume Yunica R
x1 Nekomata R
x1 Okikurumi R

SeZMehK

I have the following up for trade:

1x SR Tezcatlipoca
1x R Sorceror
1x R Ashura the Evil

Advance Summon:
1x R White Body
1x R Cerberus
1x UC Syd
2x UC Cyanea
1x UC Raven

I prefer Asian Summons but will take a look at other trades. Thanks

Ventara

that's ok, I do have one more up on my trades at the moment. If that also goes I'll try to farm another one.

Can you do one for me too, please? I'll give an R. I need my waifu.

Edit: @baekshi, no, sorry. I am interested in Okikurumi, but not for LotD.

econodog

Neo Member
Can you do one for me too, please? I'll give an R. I need my waifu.

If there's still demand for them, I can try to farm a few more. Everyone is on the other side of the planet, so trades take at least 10 hours to complete. I can try to farm and trade 3 a day. Add me and keep checking my trade list. PSN is econodog

Add me, por favor. And let me know what you'd like for it from my list.

Added you in game, would love a Sorcerer if you're willing to part with that - otherwise any random rare you have would be ok. Offer away before someone else jumps on it :)

Ventara

If there's still demand for them, I can try to farm a few more. Everyone is on the other side of the planet, so trades take at least 10 hours to complete. I can try to farm and trade 3 a day. Add me and keep checking my trade list. PSN is econodog

Alright, thanks! I sent you a fc.

gazele

Banned
none yet

doubt there is anything you would want from this list but feel free to make any other offer because i am looking to get rid some of these
x2 Wyvern R
x2 Ixchel R
x2 Toutatis R
x2 Kisshoten R
x1 Texcatiloca SR
x1 Magician SR
Adv Summon:
x1 Unicorn R
x1 Gade UC
x1 Ryder UC
x1 Spy Costume Raven R
x1 Spy Costume Yunica R
x1 Nekomata R
x1 Okikurumi R

What do you want for a ixchel?

Ventara

@Toma I've put up the Nevi for trade.

@Pancakesarelove If you still want the Joker of Light, it's up. Send me a FC. ID is Ventara

Salex_

I have a few spirits up for trade:

Ah Puch (R, Dark)
Lxchel (R, Water)
2x Wakan Tanka (R, Earth)
Gunslinger (R, Metal)
Veles (R, Fire)
White Buffalo Maiden (R, Fire)
Tlaloc (R, Water)
Sedna (R, Water)

I'm looking for Wood and Earth spirits, but I may be interested in others.

Takao

Banned
I'm trying to level up my Gravity Panther, but I think I've come across a bug. It won't allow me to merge two spirits with that one in particular. Gravity Panther hasn't hit the max, and I have more than enough enough blue orbs. It doesn't even give me an error message either, it just loads, and then returns back to the pre-merging screen.

baekshi

Banned
I'm trying to level up my Gravity Panther, but I think I've come across a bug. It won't allow me to merge two spirits with that one in particular. Gravity Panther hasn't hit the max, and I have more than enough enough blue orbs. It doesn't even give me an error message either, it just loads, and then returns back to the pre-merging screen.

restart the game, this happened to me before and when i loaded the game again, it was already merged

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Day 21 in a row and no second bonus. did they forget to make it longer?

"Hey guys, we need to talk about how to implement the login bonus. No one cant be mad enough to play this for more than 21 days in a row... right?"

Ventara

So how do I obtain Destiny Orbs? Do I have to buy them from the PS Store, or can I just wait X hours?

You either buy them or get 30 a month if you login for 20 days straight.

Man how are you all getting such good spirits? My RNG seems broken as I keep getting the same commons and uncommons...

You just gotta keep trading, I'm still under 50 freed areas because all my time has been going into trading.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Man how are you all getting such good spirits? My RNG seems broken as I keep getting the same commons and uncommons...

How long are you playing? Took me around 100 hours to get my first SR.

jwk94

You either buy them or get 30 a month if you login for 20 days straight.

You just gotta keep trading, I'm still under 50 freed areas because all my time has been going into trading.

Holy shit that sucks. Thanks. So how does location come into play? The tutorial confused me.

Ventara

Holy shit that sucks. Thanks. So how does location come into play? The tutorial confused me.

Location determine what spirits you can hunt and where you start in the game. Then you have to conquer each area around you to defeat zone bosses and add them to your pool of spirits that you can summon.

Post 3121 :p

Ah, missed that. Anyways, I can wait a bit.

baekshi

Banned
Location determine what spirits you can hunt and where you start in the game. Then you have to conquer each area around you to defeat zone bosses and add them to your pool of spirits that you can summon.

It also determines how long it will take to trade lol

"Hey guys, we need to talk about how to implement the login bonus. No one cant be mad enough to play this for more than 21 days in a row... right?"
Tweet them about it @dos_official_en

Top Bottom