• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

JJP12

I would trade you for your Gravity Rush Rs, and the Gravity Rush UCs that I don't have.

With my 500 orbs, I got no SRs from the Gravity Rush lottery. I got a few of the Spy Costumes, which I'm happy about. However, I got a lot of the UCs.

On that note, I'm looking to get more Spy Costumes (any of them), and a few of the Gravity Rush UCs if you have them: Alias, Raven, Syd.

My trade list:
Have:
Spirits up for trade:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
2x Ixchel (R, water)
Umibozu (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

2x Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Yunica (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
2x Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Alias (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I'm pretty sure I have UC Raven and a few extra Spy Costume Yunicas. They are yours if you want them

It's really lagging for me. (Like 20 seconds to summon one spirit)
And I'm seeing weird things when checking raid status.

Yeah same that and errors if the servers go down again they better give us 150 orbs its bad enough i lost a day of great blessing.

Edit: Yep maintenance!

Jesus they cant even get this under control its becoming ridiculous.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Yeah same that and errors if the servers go down again they better give us 150 orbs its bad enough i lost a day of great blessing.

Edit: Yep maintenance!

Jesus they cant even get this under control its becoming ridiculous.

I paid for a great blessing for today and tomorrow as that is when I have a lot of free time. Also I haven't gotten a single rare in 250+ summons. It's like this game is telling me to quit.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So did they actually break the 30 days streak? I think I should be over 30 but I'm not completely sure.

Broke it for me. 25 or so more days to go again.

I would trade you for your Gravity Rush Rs, and the Gravity Rush UCs that I don't have.

I'll keep that in mind.

I paid for a great blessing for today and tomorrow as that is when I have a lot of free time. Also I haven't gotten a single rare in 250+ summons. It's like this game is telling me to quit.

That deserves a refund.

Ventara

Oh man, maintenance again? Seriously, what is causing all this maintenance? Overload? The game is addicting, but the game sure runs like crap. It's already loading half the time.

Anyways, hopefully the game will be back in a few hours.

Amn

Neo Member

I'm in the same boat. Paid for great blessing and now it's down. I'm hoping that I have slightly better luck than you though because I'm sitting on 200k summoning stones (waiting to unlock Barong before going through all of them). I'll record how many rares I get when I go through them.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I'm in the same boat. Paid for great blessing and now it's down. I'm hoping that I have slightly better luck than you though because I'm sitting on 200k summoning stones (waiting to unlock Barong before going through all of them). I'll record how many rares I get when I go through them.

It's weird, normally I get a rare every 30-40 rolls. anyways also annoyed since I was fighting the Genie of the Lamp (Level 86!!!). I just spent another 15 DO for a Revive just so I can unlock it for summon but my DO never showed up...

Yeah I know it is going to pop up eventually but kind of lame.

Fewr

Is it normal to be swimming in blue orbs, and not having many whites?

Anyway, my plan:
1. get the 30 days achievement (this might not be possible, considering recent events)
2. conquer 4 regions
3. delete the game

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Destiny of Spirits ‏@dos_official_en
We're sorry to announce that the investigation and recovery work have not been completed yet. We'll inform another update in about 3 hours.

lol

Hope you guys already logged in for the day because I doubt it'll be back up before the next day.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
In my experience:
- bad luck is more white orbs as drops
- great blessing is more blue orbs as drops.

Bad luck is a lot of blue orbs and ZERO white orbs that drop from enemies

Great Blessing is a lot of white orbs and ZERO blue orbs that drop from enemies

Blessing is more white orbs and fewer blue orbs that drop from enemies.

That would be hilarous if i haven't payed for great blessing today.

Also it bodes really "well" for May 1-4 when most of Europe have long weekend.

Fewr

Bad luck is a lot of blue orbs and ZERO white orbs that drop from enemies

Great Blessing is a lot of white orbs and ZERO blue orbs that drop from enemies

Blessing is more white orbs and fewer blue orbs that drop from enemies.

Yes, I think this is correct. I have only got average and bad luck days this past week.

EDIT: yes, OT title should be updated to something about maintenance.

Yes, I think this is correct. I have only got average and bad luck days this past week.

EDIT: yes, OT title should be updated to something about maintenance.

On average you get
4-6 Great Blessing days
4-6 Blessing days
14-16 Average Luck days
4-6 Bad Luck days

Dragun619

Oh whaaat, Emergency Maintenance again? lol, Every time I'm thinking of buying 500 DO the sever goes down.

Did notice tho that switching teams kept getting more laggy every time.

Dude, you're sweating the details. Whether I play on an Asian account or if I have 2 accounts, I still need to play the game on both accounts and earn my spirits.

And if they cared so much, they wouldn't have let me create an account with my location being right in the middle of North America.

Yea, I'mma try making an Asian account. Gettin tired of summoning Wakan Tanka's and Kwatee's.

Ventara

Every time I'm thinking of buying 500 DO the sever goes down.

It's a sign; don't do it, man.

Seriously though, I'm not investing any more money in this game until I am confident it's stable AND they add things to the game to make it better. It's addicting collecting cool spirits, but I should show some self-restraint and not support terribly run games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm surprised they haven't decided to sell DLC yet that lets you bypass the maintenance.

(or you know - being able to play the game offline)

potential maintenance element spirits:

agent-smith1.jpg

agent smith

th

poltergeist girl

timthumb.php

lawnmower man

th

everyone from Reboot

wild-missingno-appeared.jpg

missingno

Gremlinelectricql8.jpg

electric gremlin from gremlins 2

captain-n_L13.jpg

Captain N

Rixa

Yeah and ultimate evil is.

ultimate-evil-geniuses--20101102040041456.jpg

Didnt get my hunt today. Was so busy at daytime and when I tried to Hunt got 3 Spirits to show and clicked hunt icon (after deciding direction) -> Server is under maintenance. Dunno what happens in the morning, can I hunt those 3 spirits or not. My 4th day of losing 2 hunts (and total of 6 spirits per day).

Vamphuntr

after 6 hours, there will be another 6 hour.

i think i know how this works

Yeah it's been posted on twitter it will take another 6 hours.

The game wasn't ready to be launched. It's always undergoing emergency maintenance and when it works it takes forever to navigate the game's menus because of the long loading.

Top Bottom