• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Man, I'm looking at the maxed out stats (non-bonus) of a lot of the Rares I have, and they're not that much better than my maxed-out UC (with bonus) aside from better HP.

When you add the bonus stats for the Rares into the equation then they are better Attack and Speed wise as well. Not a whole lot, but better.

Lot of work involved here.

Use the wiki to see which spirits are good ahead of time. With Rares, though they may have only a slight advantage in ATK/SPD, their health is about 50% more (for most, don't bother with the Rs with low HP), which is a big plus as you need them to be able to take a few hits with the later bosses.

B.O.O.M

What would you like for Himiko?

I've got these for trade:

I've also got some princes and queens.

Would you be willing to trade vermillion for two Rs? I can even throw in a prince of water to the deal

I have these Rs I can trade

Toutatis
White Buffalo Maiden
Ah Phuc
inti
Ashura the evil
Belobog
ziz

If not and if someone else has a good fire SR, I would be interested to hear any deals too :)

I was thinking it was Tezcatlipoca.

Well both have skull faces

B.O.O.M

Broke the 200 a 100 to go.

Boom you willing to trade the Ziz for Chernobog or any other raid boss?

sorry mate I honestly have no use for any light/dark summons at this point. Have Gravity Panther, Itzamna, igaluk and greys. (and also a UC werewolf I keep around lol)

What I need are Fire summons mainly.

I feel moraly broken looking at that 500 orbs pack in my account :D

Also getting great blessing with orbs turned out better than i expected as you actually get two days for 30 orbs not just one.

Trade list update

Have:
1x Mokosh
1x Heromod
1x Yum Kax
1x Wakan Tanka
1x Ashura the evil (only for other raid bosses)

Need:
Cernunnos, Daikokuten, Chernobog, Belobog, Freya, Fafnir
Nanna, Excalibur, Vampire Hunter, Pandora, Set

Also getting great blessing with orbs turned out better than i expected as you actually get two days for 30 orbs not just one.

Trade list update

Have:
1x Mokosh
1x Heromod
1x Yum Kax
1x Wakan Tanka

Need:

Freya for Heremod?

B.O.O.M

She isn't bad when you level her up. I prefer her to the phoenix.

yeah I was about to but then I saw the vermillion bird..love the design hehe but yeah you're rigt. Best thing about the Buffalo Maiden is she only costs 2.5. Once I finish maxing out my Wyverns current cap level I will get started on her (unless I get the vermillion)

Dragun619

I'm playing on my American account right now, but when I get to my Asian account, I'll accept a ASAP.

2 memory cards. I wish I had two Vitas. Switching between accounts is such a pain.

I was kinda thinking of doing this, using my 4gb card. Hmm, this would definitely help getting Asian summons.

How does trade work? Would be like a 10 minute trade between your accounts or something? I hope they wouldn't banned me for doing something like this.

I was kinda thinking of doing this, using my 4gb card. Hmm, this would definitely help getting Asian summons.

How does trade work? Would be like a 10 minute trade between your accounts or something? I hope they wouldn't banned me for doing something like this.

Its pretty much multiboxing, why would they ban you for it? Hunt cheating is pretty obvious but having multiple accounts shouldn't be considered cheating. Maybe they should have made it easier to obtain spirits from other continents cause Asians ask a arm and a leg for their summons.

Ventara

Trades take an hour. That seems to be the minimum. And I hope I don't get banned. I don't see what's wrong with it. I just wanted some waifus.

Rixa

I agree with Pancakes, that doesnt seem to make a difference at all.

Yeah, only thing I noticed. I grabbed all my SR early in the game. Last SR is from 8.4.14. I usually summon when I have enough Spirit points to merge my summons its usually 3-6k SS. Toma Ill accept your trade at some point, just noticed your info and cant log to game.

Dragun619

Its pretty much multiboxing, why would they ban you for it? Hunt cheating is pretty obvious but having multiple accounts shouldn't be considered cheating. Maybe they should have made it easier to obtain spirits from other continents cause Asians ask a arm and a leg for their summons.

Yea, I dunno, I'm thinking they would prefer to have Asian accounts be based in Asia than in America. And then if I do daily trades between them? Maan.

But yea, they haven't said anything about multiple accounts, so maybe they don't mind or maybe it never really occurred to them one could do that. Still, I might give it a try.

TheAznOne

Trade list update

Have:
1x Mokosh
1x Heromod
1x Yum Kax
1x Wakan Tanka

Need:

Yum Kaax for my Belobog?

Ventara

Yea, I dunno, I'm thinking they would prefer to have Asian accounts be based in Asia than in America. And then if I do daily trades between them? Maan.

But yea, they haven't said anything about multiple accounts, so maybe they don't mind or maybe it never really occurred to them one could do that. Still, I might give it a try.

Dude, you're sweating the details. Whether I play on an Asian account or if I have 2 accounts, I still need to play the game on both accounts and earn my spirits.

And if they cared so much, they wouldn't have let me create an account with my location being right in the middle of North America.

Rixa

So, Rares are actually rare? :)

Anyway, I get the feeling. All those Commons are so useless too.

Commons are pretty much useless, just for merging stuff etc.

Uncommons with breedmaxed on the other hand.
2014-04-18-120839.jpg

2014-04-26-221008.jpg
Got also Sphinx maxed but dont have picture of it.

RalchAC

So, Rares are actually rare? :)

Lol. You get me there.

If you think 30s bad..

Now it's >45 :p

I'm going to go back a few pages and look for some people that gave me their names. I've just gotten a +5 friends slots bonus

And, btw. I've just fought a boss that appeared in an area I had already conquered. They gave me 4.5k white and 4.5k blue orbs for defeating him. Has this happened to other people? If so (I guess it has) how many times a week / month have happened to you?

RalchAC

Commons are pretty much useless, just for merging stuff etc.

Uncommons with breedmaxed on the other hand.

Got also Sphinx maxed but dont have picture of it.

I'm trying to level up Tisiphone. I was thinking about leveling Dullahan and that water spirit you linked. I don't really like most of the UC EU spirits though :/

I belive first one appears when you clear 60 zones.

Probably. I think I've just cleared 60 areas

Tisiphone is not so great choice - only 980hp when maxed and no usefull skills.

Do you guys merge or sell your commons?

If I have lvl <10 R or SR I merge them normally
If I have lvl >35 spirit i merge 5 commons into uncommon and then merge uncommon into that high lvl spirit. (only need 3-4 such prepared UCs for one lvl)

Also if i have just few % to reach lvl cap i use commons to fil it.

RalchAC

Tisiphone is not so great choice - only 980hp when maxed and no usefull skills.

If I have lvl <10 R or SR I merge them normally
If I have lvl >35 spirit i merge 5 commons into uncommon and then merge uncommon into that high lvl spirit. (only need 3-4 such prepared UCs for one lvl)

Also if i have just few % to reach lvl cap i use commons to fil it.

What EU spirits do you recommend then?

Another doubt: If I have a spirit with some merging bonus and use it to level up another spirit the bonus is lost, right? It doesn't improve the stats of the other creature.

Kalamoj

Hi guys

My tradelist
Have:
Prometheus x2
Freya x2
Cerunnos x2
Dionysus
Vampire hunter

Njord

Need:
Ares
Hermes
Hera
Nine-tailed Fox
Benzaiten

Hades
Aphrodite

putermcgee

Man that worries me.
And really, I wouldn't know what to do with all the extra Rs and UCs. No interest in them.
I would trade you for your Gravity Rush Rs, and the Gravity Rush UCs that I don't have.

I got really motivated by hearing about how lucky everyone gets with the gravity rush summons so I purchased 500 orbs and used them all on them. I only pulled 1 Lady of the Depths. The rest were all uncommons and Spy Yunicas/Ravens. I'm kind of disappointed but I suppose it could have been worse. I guess most people rarely share their failure stories and everyone reads all the really lucky summoning stories.

So who needs some gravity rush spirits!? =]
With my 500 orbs, I got no SRs from the Gravity Rush lottery. I got a few of the Spy Costumes, which I'm happy about. However, I got a lot of the UCs.

On that note, I'm looking to get more Spy Costumes (any of them), and a few of the Gravity Rush UCs if you have them: Alias, Raven, Syd.

My trade list:
Have:
Spirits up for trade:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
2x Ixchel (R, water)
Umibozu (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

2x Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Yunica (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
2x Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Alias (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

What EU spirits do you recommend then?

Another doubt: If I have a spirit with some merging bonus and use it to level up another spirit the bonus is lost, right? It doesn't improve the stats of the other creature.

The two that Rixa posted and :

Jhlkn21.jpg

Plus if you can get 3 of them from hunts or farming +2,+7 area then this one is pure awesomeness to use against bosses (even without pure breeding bonus)

wDu8W71.jpg

As for second question - no it's not transfered.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I would trade you for your Gravity Rush Rs, and the Gravity Rush UCs that I don't have.

With my 500 orbs, I got no SRs from the Gravity Rush lottery. I got a few of the Spy Costumes, which I'm happy about. However, I got a lot of the UCs.

On that note, I'm looking to get more Spy Costumes (any of them), and a few of the Gravity Rush UCs if you have them: Alias, Raven, Syd.

My trade list:
Have:
Spirits up for trade:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
2x Ixchel (R, water)
Umibozu (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

2x Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Yunica (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
2x Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Alias (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I got Alias, I don't care what I get in return. I'd gift him to you if I could. I sold all my syds for SP, never thought anyone would need them.

Top Bottom