• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Bumping this post. I don't know why the pictures are acting weird, but you can still make out the spirit, or just quote me to see the name from the image file.

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them. Btw send a PM since I don't check this thread often enough.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM since I don't check this thread often enough. Images aren't mine.

600px-T._Rex.jpg

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-Zilant.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

600px-Guivre.jpg

600px-Hades.jpg

600px-Artemis.jpg

Igaluk.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

600px-Thunderbird.jpg

600px-Himiko.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these three, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-CrazyGP.jpg

Ventara

What do you want for t rex?

I don't have anything in mind specifically for T. Rex, but I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them.

I don't have anything in mind specifically for T. Rex, but I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them.

Well i can give you a joker of light+something else maybe raid spirits when i get to 300. My trade list is 1 page back i think.

TheAznOne

It seems that I got my Familiar Face trophy yesterday and didn't notice till now.

Edit: Looks like Ventara is my highest compatibility @89. So I choose you and we got a griffin! Rest are @ 64 and under...

putermcgee

I've got a question about the merging bonuses. Do you only get the same element / same spirit bonuses if the spirit levels up in the process?

I just merged a Spy Costume Kat into another one, and it wasn't enough to level up. I'm worried about wasting those since they're not only R spirits, but they are premium ones as well.

Ventara

I've got a question about the merging bonuses. Do you only get the same element / same spirit bonuses if the spirit levels up in the process?

I just merged a Spy Costume Kat into another one, and it wasn't enough to level up. I'm worried about wasting those since they're not only R spirits, but they are premium ones as well.

You'll still get the bonus. The only time you won't get the bonus is if you're using them to limit break.

Btw, to save yourself some trouble, only try to max bonus stats for R spirits at level 40, since you'll get more bang for your buck.

\Btw, to save yourself some trouble, only try to max bonus stats for R spirits at level 40, since you'll get more bang for your buck.

I need a handy guide for those rules on all the classes of spirits, tbh... pretty sure i've wasted a couple already, and i've needlessly sold away so many spirits trying to stick to pure breeding and prince/queen only on stuff

putermcgee

You'll still get the bonus. The only time you won't get the bonus is if you're using them to limit break.

Btw, to save yourself some trouble, only try to max bonus stats for R spirits at level 40, since you'll get more bang for your buck.
Thanks for the answer and tip.

I wish the friendlist would display the last time somebody logged in, cause it feels like i have a ton of inactive friends.
This would be great. You can also get a general sense of how active someone is by looking at their cleared areas, whether they ever seem to trade, and the play time / login emblems in their profile. An inactive user will have few login days, low play time hours, and not many cleared areas.

TheAznOne

Out of 15 spirits summons, I got 2 rares out of it. Another Sedna and Wyvern. I was hoping for any of the new spirits I just unlocked last night.

JJP12

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Do you get a larger bonus per spirit at the higher levels?

Based on what I've read (and in my own experience), the amount a spirits stats increase is proportional to how high each stat is. A spirit at level 40 will have very high atk, spd, and hp so the bonus from pure breading will be greater than if the spirit was at level 1 with very low atk, spd, and hp. You'll save yourself a few extra rares (or SRs) if you can wait to pure bread around level 40.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I've used over half of my 500 Orb pack with no SRs so far. I did manage to get the Rs in the Gravity Rush set, and the UCs are great for trading (and facilitating multi-spirit trades). I'm definitely a bit bummed I haven't pulled a LotD, but it's all random, so I'll get over it.

Man that worries me.
And really, I wouldn't know what to do with all the extra Rs and UCs. No interest in them.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Based on what I've read (and in my own experience), the amount a spirits stats increase is proportional to how high each stat is. A spirit at level 40 will have very high atk, spd, and hp so the bonus from pure breading will be greater than if the spirit was at level 1 with very low atk, spd, and hp. You'll save yourself a few extra rares (or SRs) if you can wait to pure bread around level 40.

But then don't you run the risk of not having enough levels remaining to get the max bonus stats? I guess if you know exactly how many it takes.

JJP12

Man that worries me.
And really, I wouldn't know what to do with all the extra Rs and UCs. No interest in them.

I got really motivated by hearing about how lucky everyone gets with the gravity rush summons so I purchased 500 orbs and used them all on them. I only pulled 1 Lady of the Depths. The rest were all uncommons and Spy Yunicas/Ravens. I'm kind of disappointed but I suppose it could have been worse. I guess most people rarely share their failure stories and everyone reads all the really lucky summoning stories.

So who needs some gravity rush spirits!? =]

Ventara

I got really motivated by hearing about how lucky everyone gets with the gravity rush summons so I purchased 500 orbs and used them all on them. I only pulled 1 Lady of the Depths. The rest were all uncommons and Spy Yunicas/Ravens. I'm kind of disappointed but I suppose it could have been worse. I guess most people rarely share their failure stories and everyone reads all the really lucky summoning stories.

So who needs some gravity rush spirits!? =]

Pulling a LotD with 16 tries is pretty good, even lucky I'd say. I've read someone spent 3500 orbs (that's right 3 thousand 5 hundred) and didn't get any LotD.

JJP12

But then don't you run the risk of not having enough levels remaining to get the max bonus stats? I guess if you know exactly how many it takes.

Yeah what Ventara said. I just started pure breading my Witch at level 40. She's only at level 43 now and her bonuses are HP(160) ATK(43) SPD(49). She'll easily be maxed out by level 45 or 46.

JJP12

Pulling a LotD with 16 tries is pretty good, even lucky I'd say. I've read someone spent 3500 orbs (that's right 3 thousand 5 hundred) and didn't get any LotD.

Yikes! Well I take back what I said lol I'm very thankful then! Man they must be making a boat load of money from this game...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, people really shouldn't be making assumptions about the odds based on their very small sample of summons. Even thousands of summons are not a reliable indicator.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I pulled twice from the GR summons and got Gravity Panther SR on the 2nd try.
I'm hoping I'm just as lucky if I do decide to grab an orb pack and try my luck.

Li Kao

Just started the game tonight and...
Can someone explain to me why a player I don't know just sent me a rare ? (The Greys)
Not that I'm complaining but I... what...

Oh and just to be sure, you don't hoard spirits as the collection slots are pricey and you treat all commons as evolution fodder ?

Ventara

I pulled twice from the GR summons and got Gravity Panther SR on the 2nd try.
I'm hoping I'm just as lucky if I do decide to grab an orb pack and try my luck.

Wow, nice!

Just started the game tonight and...
Can someone explain to me why a player I don't know just sent me a rare ? (The Greys)
Not that I'm complaining but I... what...

Oh and just to be sure, you don't hoard spirits as the collection slots are pricey and you treat all commons as evolution fodder ?

Once a day when you log in, you can partner up with one of your friends to summon a spirit (AKA Destiny Summoning). Both you and the one you partnered up with get that spirit, so that's probably how you got it.

And yes, commons are merge fodder.

I got Gravity Panther on my first GR summon and was so :D! Did it with apology orbs that I didn't pay for either. Lady of the Depths took about 10 tries or so, with a $30 pack of 500.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Here's a tip to check how active your Friends List is:

Take a look at the Ranking page and chose the Friends filter.
The Rankings are Weekly so anyone that hasn't played in the last week (I'm not sure the stop/start day) won't show up.

You can toggle pages, and there are 20 people per page.
Out of my FL of 51 people, only 41 show up on the ranking so far.

Here's a tip to check how active your Friends List is:

Take a look at the Ranking page and chose the Friends filter.
The Rankings are Weekly so anyone that hasn't played in the last week (I'm not sure the stop/start day) won't show up.

You can toggle pages, and there are 20 people per page.
Out of my FL of 51 people, only 41 show up on the ranking so far.

Thanks for the tip managed to clean out 4 friends. i already had a list on my pc with people and their freed areas but this seems a lot easier. So any gaffer wanna be my friend:p

PS Ventara accept my FR.

TheAznOne

Some spirits up for trade.

SR:
Senju-Kannon

Rares:
2x Wakan Tanka
White Buffalo Maiden
Kwatee
Adaptive Camoflage
2x Miroku
Nandou Shengjun
2x Belobog
Toutatis

Want:
Nine-tailed Fox
Yum Kaax
Nezha
Fukurokuju
Ixchel

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Man, I'm looking at the maxed out stats (non-bonus) of a lot of the Rares I have, and they're not that much better than my maxed-out UC (with bonus) aside from better HP.

When you add the bonus stats for the Rares into the equation then they are better Attack and Speed wise as well. Not a whole lot, but better.

Lot of work involved here.

Top Bottom