• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

With all this maintenance, I think it will be nice to bring the characters from Thomas was Alone, as the special set for summoning after Gravity Rush.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I think I'll start considering these downtimes as Demon Gaze time. Otherwise I wouldnt get around to playing that game at all.

Thank you DoS devs!

Dragun619

I'll probably save my Destiny Orbs for the next batch of featured Summons but I'd like to have Freedom Wars spirits next.

visual.jpg

putermcgee

I got Alias, I don't care what I get in return. I'd gift him to you if I could. I sold all my syds for SP, never thought anyone would need them.
Great! When the servers come back, I'll send you another Gravity Rush UC for the Alias. The game apparently tracks what spirits you've had, so I want to get even the UCs for my Spirit-dex.

I'm pretty sure I have UC Raven and a few extra Spy Costume Yunicas. They are yours if you want them
Cool, I'll quote this again or something when the servers come back.

For those who paid for Great Blessing, I think they have posted links for where to contact them about things like that. Twitter is probably not where you'll get a refund, but that seems to be half of the replies to their maintenance tweets.

And if you have a JP account, you could spend this time playing the Oreshika 2 demo. When I think about how I spent a good portion of my weekend on this game, it's almost kind of nice to take a break for something else.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Great! When the servers come back, I'll send you another Gravity Rush UC for the Alias. The game apparently tracks what spirits you've had, so I want to get even the UCs for my Spirit-dex.

Cool, I'll quote this again or something when the servers come back.

For those who paid for Great Blessing, I think they have posted links for where to contact them about things like that. Twitter is probably not where you'll get a refund, but that seems to be half of the replies to their maintenance tweets.

And if you have a JP account, you could spend this time playing the Oreshika 2 demo. When I think about how I spent a good portion of my weekend on this game, it's almost kind of nice to take a break for something else.

Where can we find these links?

RoeBear

I wish I could be angry about all these maintenance problems.

Still haven't spent a dime. Every time I want to I just think of the problems.

gazele

Banned
I'm not trying to make light of the people that have spent money. I'm more saying that I have no right being angry when I've spent nothing.

Wast directed at you, don't think you were making light of it, just a general thought that it would be actually hilarious how bad this has been if people couldn't pay money

I was thinking about this when Toma said something like he could do 3 or 4 bosses a day and could still get to 300. It might be too long of an extension honestly.

Its 17 days right?

If i do 5 or 8 something a day i can make it without any trouble, im at 205 now.

I just want them to start the Odin Vampire and Hantori Hanzo event.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Its 17 days right?

If i do 5 or 8 something a day i can make it without any trouble, im at 205 now.

I just want them to start the Odin Vampire and Hantori Hanzo event.

I thought there were 10 or so days left.
Unless they hadn't updated the "time left" counter since the incident.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Destiny of Spirits ‏@dos_official_en
We're very sorry that the maintenance will take some time before we can bring the game back online. We'll update again in about 6 hours.

Destiny of Spirits ‏@dos_official_en
We're very sorry that the maintenance will take some time before we can bring the game back online. We'll update again in about 6 hours.

Yeah were fucked. They are better of shutting down the game until this issue is resolved permanently, putting a band aid on the problem isn't helping.

EGM92

Curious as to how you guys are killing so many bosses in the events? At level 30 they have roughly 30k HP. Even with summons that are maxed and have stop effects, I can maybe do 10-15k of damage per round. Per day I get maybe 5-6 bosses finished. Does assisting people who need help add a kill to your total?

Also I have a lvl 1 Grey looking to trade for an Au Pach or maybe a Sedna , and God of Water (SR) for trade. Looking for an Earth SR or Fire SR (would love a Ahsura)

Curious as to how you guys are killing so many bosses in the events? At level 30 they have roughly 30k HP. Even with summons that are maxed and have stop effects, I can maybe do 10-15k of damage per round. Per day I get maybe 5-6 bosses finished. Does assisting people who need help add a kill to your total?

Also I have a lvl 1 Grey looking to trade for an Au Pach or maybe a Sedna , and God of Water (SR) for trade. Looking for an Earth SR or Fire SR (would love a Ahsura)

Yes. Assist kills count for just as much as a normal raid kill you do yourself, they don't count towards the individual bosses, but do count for the overall kill counter.

If i get to 50 with all 3 i wont even bother trying to get them higher before i hit 300.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Yeah assists count. I've been adding friends who have high level spirits I can summon but I'm starting to think I should be looking for active low level folks just so I can rack up total bosses killed.

I'm really not sure how anybody is actually supposed to get a Joker of Light.

cyborg009

Banned
Yeah assists count. I've been adding friends who have high level spirits I can summon but I'm starting to think I should be looking for active low level folks just so I can rack up total bosses killed.

I'm really not sure how anybody is actually supposed to get a Joker of Light.

I got one lol can't remember how tho.

Maintenance again. I'm never getting to 30 days at this point.

Sony should be embarrassed. Clearly, the beta was a failure, since the game was nowhere near ready for prime time.

Dragun619

Sony should be embarrassed. Clearly, the beta was a failure, since the game was nowhere near ready for prime time.

I don't recall that it had much maintenance at all during the beta. I think it was pretty smooth actually?

Really believe tho, that they did not expect that many players to play the game, or even stay connected to the sever for so long.

Maintenance again. I'm never getting to 30 days at this point.

The beta was way more successful than the full release has been.

I agree with Dragun, though. I think they gave a Vita game the shortest stick possible, and now it's the only Vita game these days as far as many Vita owners are concerned.

I don't recall that it had much maintenance at all during the beta. I think it was pretty smooth actually?

Really believe tho, that they did not expect that many players to play the game, or even stay connected to the sever for so long.

Unsuccessful in the fact that the problems occurring now weren't caught during the beta. Maybe there weren't enough beta participants to truly stress the servers? That sort of thing.

I haven't put more than $3 into to it, so I'm not too stressed. But if I was one of the big spenders, of the type that make games like this profitable, I would be pissed.

Apart from maintenance - since game asks for birthday date does anything happen when you have birthday ? Something like automatic great blessing?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Apart from maintenance - since game asks for birthday date does anything happen when you have birthday ? Something like automatic great blessing?

I think someone in this thread mentioned that the gma doesnt do anything on your birthday.

nicolajNN

I had birthday at the end of March and nothing happened in the game. I'll admit I was a little disappointed, I had hoped for a spirit as a present or something.

Toma

So whats the current time estimate until the next update on this matter?

Top Bottom