• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
6 total is fine. I'd kill for 6, lol :(

How many R's would you trade for an SR? Say a Magician, Manannan Mac Lir, Tezcatlipoca or Phoenix.

Still contemplating offering SRs for an amount of Rs, unsure though.

Ventara

Lol, 10 hours is the best case for me. Had trades taking more than 20hours. Well, New Zealand is far away from everything.

20 hours?! That's crazy. I've traded with people almost perfectly on the other side of the world and it's only taken 16 hours. I didn't think it could go higher.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Someone gifted me a SR. Speaking of which, I've been gifted a few spirits by random ppl. Thanks! Does this happen often?

They aren't really "gifting" you one. Each time you log in, you can pick a random person from your friends list to summon a random creature. Both you and the person you pick get the randomly summoned creature. So, when you are gifted a spirit, it means someone selected you :)

Ventara

How many R's would you trade for an SR? Say a Magician, Manannan Mac Lir, Tezcatlipoca or Phoenix.

Is say it depends. I once traded 1 SR and 2 Rs for a Genie (R). But for the ones you listed, I guess 3 sounds right, though I personally wouldn't do it. Trade slots are too valuable to be occupied by Rs, unless I really want them.

Someone gifted me a SR. Speaking of which, I've been gifted a few spirits by random ppl. Thanks! Does this happen often?

Not really. I think it's only happened twice to me. Or was it trice?

Honey Bunny

There's an interesting proposition. It'd depend on the ones offered and my situation but 2-4 Rs seems reasonable. I'd definitely trade whatever Rs I could for something like a Lady or Yellow Emperor

I'm right there with you BlackBuzzard, 1 SR in 823 summons so far.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'll think about it. I'm trying to find a metal SR since I don't have any T.T

Magician then? SR elemental changer even, but I would likely not use him for ages while I level up my new T.Rex. You could still maybe trade the Tezcatlipoca away from me for a few Rs though if you have some I need :p

Shurayuki

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the GAF help in game.
Always awesome to get picked for destiny summons and you guys just murder raids. Lvl 25 raids already destroy me, those lvl 50 raids you get, holy shit.

Vamphuntr

Magician then? SR elemental changer even, but I would likely not use him for ages while I level up my new T.Rex. You could still maybe trade the Tezcatlipoca away from me for a few Rs though if you have some I need :p

Yeah, Magician would be great. I rented him before a lot. I'm trying to collect as many elemental changers as I can.

Magician for Azure Dragon then ?

As for R I don't think I have any great spares. I have :
Yum Kaax X 2
Kwatee
Sedna
Greys
Nanna
Ebisu
Ixchel

Cash
Unicorn (R)

Toma

Yeah, Magician would be great. I rented him before a lot. I'm trying to collect as many elemental changers as I can.

Magician for Azure Dragon then ?

As for R I don't think I have any great spares. I have :
Yum Kaax X 2
Kwatee
Sedna
Greys
Nanna
Ebisu
Ixchel

Cash
Unicorn (R)
We have a deal with the SRs then!

And you might not have expected this outcome, but I'd be perfectly fine with the 2 Yum Kaax and the Ixchel as trades if you are willing to part with those 3 for Tez. I'd prefer starting with the SR trade tonight though and the other trade would need to wait until tomorrow :)

Vamphuntr

We have a deal with the SRs then!

And you might not have expected this outcome, but I'd be perfectly fine with the 2 Yum Kaax and the Ixchel as trades if you are willing to part with those 3 for Tez. I'd prefer starting with the SR trade tonight though and the other trade needs to wait until tomorrow :)

Sure let's start with the SR then. PSN ID Vamphuntr. I added Azure Dragon to my trades.

Amn

Neo Member
How do you guys get so many SR Summons? I've gotten 3 SR summons in all my time playing (outside of Gravity Rush summons; got three there).

I feel so unlucky.

1 SR for 2281 normal summons. I have enough summoning stones for 700 summons, so I'm really hoping that my luck turns around. I don't understand how some people can have 10+ SRs. For some people to get so many and others to get so few seems really odd.

1 SR for 2281 normal summons. I have enough summoning stones for 700 summons, so I'm really hoping that my luck turns around. I don't understand how some people can have 10+ SRs. For some people to go so many and others to get so few seems really odd.

Lot of them are hunt cheaters from what i have seen. DoS team isnt cracking down hard enough on them. Top of the leaderboards filled with em.

B.O.O.M

Two Rs and a Water Prince for Phoenix!

on a different note I wonder if they will give us even more orbs. I'm also guessing they will give us those items right with a new limited time spirit situation like with Gravity Rush

Soul Sacrifice or Freedom Wars would be nice

econodog

Neo Member
Oops. Sent you a trade request without realizing it was you Econodog. Feel free to cancel.

That's cool - I'm just testing the waters to see what I get offered for it. Not in a rush to get rid of it. If I can summon a few of them I'll probably inbreed them.

putermcgee

Are there any other R spirits that you are after that you'd be willing to trade for the Nine-tailed Fox?
I think the only Rs I'm looking for are the ones on my list. It's getting too difficult to raise a big variety. Let me know if you come across any from my list:

Magician (SR, metal)
Shennong (R, wood)
Wakan Tanka (R, earth)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Ebisu (R, water)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Alias (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I'll just take Umibozu and you can give me whatever UCs you don't want. I'll be at work for another 6 hours but if you give me your PSN I'll add you when I get home.
My PSN/game names: putermcgee/schroeder-gaf, and I sent you a request. I guess if you're sending a UC Raven, and a Spy Costume Yunica, I'll have to put up two Gravity Rush UCs, and Umibozu, right?

I'm up to 182 on my raid count! I'm not so concerned with the levels of my raid Bosses, but the Jokers are calling my name, so I'm mostly helping other people out.

After the maintenance, my best compatibility rating for my Destiny Summon was 67, but that netted me an SR Senju-Kannon. Not only is it nice having a light SR, but Kannon is awesome in real life too.

Rojo

I can use a Manannan Mac Lir i got quite a bit of R's.

Adv R's
Yellow Bodyx2
White Bodyx2
Coyolxauhquix2
Slyphidx3

R's
Kwatee
Wakan Tanka
Gunslinger
Ixchel
Ah Puch
Sorcerer
Inti
Freyjax2
Chernobog
Ashura the Evil
Miroku
yum kaax
pandora

I can use a Manannan Mac Lir i got quite a bit of R's.

Adv R's
Yellow Bodyx2
White Bodyx2
Coyolxauhquix2
Slyphidx3

R's
Kwatee
Wakan Tanka
Gunslinger
Ixchel
Ah Puch
Sorcerer
Inti
Freyjax2
Chernobog
Ashura the Evil
Miroku
yum kaax
pandora
What do you want to trade for a Freya?

I think the only Rs I'm looking for are the ones on my list. It's getting too difficult to raise a big variety. Let me know if you come across any from my list:

Magician (SR, metal)
Shennong (R, wood)
Wakan Tanka (R, earth)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Ebisu (R, water)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Alias (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

My PSN/game names: putermcgee/schroeder-gaf, and I sent you a request. I guess if you're sending a UC Raven, and a Spy Costume Yunica, I'll have to put up two Gravity Rush UCs, and Umibozu, right?

I'm up to 182 on my raid count! I'm not so concerned with the levels of my raid Bosses, but the Jokers are calling my name, so I'm mostly helping other people out.

After the maintenance, my best compatibility rating for my Destiny Summon was 67, but that netted me an SR Senju-Kannon. Not only is it nice having a light SR, but Kannon is awesome in real life too.

I have Shennong,Spy Raven and Alias what do you offer for em?

putermcgee

I have Shennong,Spy Raven and Alias what do you offer for em?
I should be getting Alias from Pancakesarelove, and I only need one. However, for Shennong, I'd trade:
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Perun (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)

And for Spy Raven, I'd trade:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

I should be getting Alias from Pancakesarelove, and I only need one. However, for Shennong, I'd trade:
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Perun (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)

And for Spy Raven, I'd trade:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

Yes on Shenning for Ixchel, but it doesnt seem you have any ADV rares to trade for Raven. I only trade adv rare for adv rares or adv rares for SR's.

JJP12

Thanks for being patient! just offered Spy Yunica and a random UC spirit. And whenever your ready I can send the Raven and another Spy Yunica for whatever UCs you don't want.

I don't have any luck on the lottery. I bought three characters from Knack, and I got 2x Cyber Soldiers and the blond guy. Now I have bought two in Gravity Rush and got 2x Gade :/

I think I'll wait for a day of great blessing or bad luck to try again.

bzzt

Neo Member
Well Ashura stalled at 50k while she is lvl 51. Maybe Ziz is different cause he has no adds.

No, I see a lvl 72 Ashura with 68k health. I also see a lvl 51 one with 50k exactly, could just be what its lvl 51 stats are, or a bug. Who knows, let's take down the servers again to check. jk.

Top Bottom