• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Think she is lower in value then Lady because she is hard to limit break. What do you want for her? I can offer you Hades + ADV R and Light joker.

Is there any demand for Kwatee at all? Some guy from Asia offered it for my Daikokuten, I personally don't want either of them (too ugly) so unless I can trade it for something better looking I don't intend to accept.

I haven't decided on trading her yet just wondering if it would be profitable :D

Okay as a fellow gaffer i would say wait till Gravity summons are over or until we get dark jokers.

As a greedy douche i would say trade me that spirit:p

Okay we got a deal Mother earth for Ukko. Okay i send you the FR just put mother earth in a trade slot.

Rixa

Is there any demand for Kwatee at all? Some guy from Asia offered it for my Daikokuten, I personally don't want either of them (too ugly) so unless I can trade it for something better looking I don't intend to accept.

At level 37 Daikokuten has ok stats HP 1492, ATK 355, SPD 207. Slowly raising it to lvl 40 (I have 1 Daikokuten as reserve for breaking level limit). Dunno if I should try to grab few extra Daikokutens as boost stats.

Trading Abzu / Ixmucane / Ogma / Excalibur / Inti / Ashura the Evil / Miroku

Accepting: Daikokuten / Nine-Tailed Fox / Fafnir / Heremod / Lindwurm

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
How much is Gravity Panther worth ?
In the middle. Not worth as much as the good ADV SRs but it has good stats but not a great ability like Ladys.

Think she is lower in value then Lady because she is hard to limit break. What do you want for her? I can offer you Hades + ADV R and Light joker.

That's a good trade depending on who people value light jokers. That almost makes me want to trade my grav for it.

Rixa

Only the leader.

God Genie is a tough boss and nobody in my list has a decent support spirit up today. Can somebody put up a high lvl Barong,T Rex or something.

Iam either keeping my lvl 48 Cahullin (HP1766, ATK 411, SPD 228) up, or not so highlvl (36) Barong as partyleader.

EGOMON

My Updated trade list, I have:
Ah Puch
Sedna
Set
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Perun
Shennong
Hermes
Ogma
Gandharve the Music God x3

Spy Costume Raven x3
Spy Costume Yunica

I need:
Belobog
Ziz
Daikokuten
Jurojin
God of Water
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten
Witch

O i'll take Ah Puch for the Jirojin
BTW i do have God of Water up for trade if you still want it

I have just started playing the game... if it isn't too much too ask, can someone give quick tips on:

1) Best way to level up spirits? Should I wait to always merge with 5 from the same element?
2) Should I bother leveling C and UC spirits or focus on R and SR? I noticed the level of the enemies grows really fast. What's the best strategy not to get stuck with a weaker party?
3) What's the best way to get more R and SR spirits without spending Destiny Orbs? Hunting?
4) What's with the "Power Up" notice some spirits have?

Edit: Thanks in advance!

EGM92

Okay as a fellow gaffer i would say wait till Gravity summons are over or until we get dark jokers.

As a greedy douche i would say trade me that spirit:p

Okay we got a deal Mother earth for Ukko. Okay i send you the FR just put mother earth in a trade slot.

I have her listed ready for trade.

I have just started playing the game... if it isn't too much too ask, can someone give quick tips on:

1) Best way to level up spirits? Should I wait to always merge with 5 from the same element?
2) Should I bother leveling C and UC spirits or focus on R and SR? I noticed the level of the enemies grows really fast. What's the best strategy not to get stuck with a weaker party?
3) What's the best way to get more R and SR spirits without spending Destiny Orbs? Hunting?

1. You don't always need to do it that way, but it is most cost effective.
2. Breed some UC spirits with identical ones and they will be stronger than some rares.
3. Yes, hunt and summon/trade.
4. Spirits with your lucky element of the day are stronger and faster

Go to the google doc on the first page and send friend requests to everyone. Use the options menu to search for their psn name to add in game. It is easier if you have lots of friends.

Rojo

1. Same element whenever possible they are valued more also higher the rarity the more exp you get same goes for lvl.

2. In the begining i rushed to get R's and SR's before making a party. The result is that i traded all my jokers away and while i got good spirits they are all at base lvl. In that area it is better to focus on getting UC's of every type and level them up break the limits (dont waste a joker on them) and max their bonus stats by fusing the same spirit over and over until they can go no more. If done right they will have ok HP, but will have a good akt. My strongest monster is still my UC lizzard cause of this.

3. Summon Summon Summon pray to the RNG gods to bless you. Hunting is also good but if you live in a small area with no easily available WiFI then it is hard. The good stuff pops out at further distances so if you don't travel alot tough luck. FYI i did 240 miles this past week got 6 spirits to hunt and only 1 R came out

4.Power up means most likely that today is their bonus day which means that if your monsters element is the same as the days bonus then they get a 50% boost in atk and spd in battle making them stronger for the day. Keep that in mind as you plan battles sometimes the weaker spirits are stronger due to a bonus day.

Amn

Neo Member
Ye i saw just now, i picked amn's Barong over it which was a good choice cause my only living spirit at the end was a lvl 44 Heremod with 29HP left.

You're welcome :)

I try to keep that Barong as my leader most of the time. I'm one square away from unlocking him for summoning right now, but the bosses are level 75+ so it's taking some time. After unlocking him, I'm going to blast through the almost 300k summoning stones I've saved up. Really hoping I get lucky and pull a Barong or two. I'd love to max him out, but it's definitely going to take some time to get to that point.

I try to keep that Barong as my leader most of the time. I'm one square away from unlocking him for summoning right now, but the bosses are level 75+ so it's taking some time. After unlocking him, I'm going to blast through the almost 300k summoning stones I've saved up. Really hoping I get lucky and pull a Barong or two. I'd love to max him out, but it's definitely going to take some time to get to that point.

I try to keep my yellow emperor as leader at all times or Heracles.

Rixa

What is Barong location? Is he Zone boss for Asia? Iam 2 areas away from Genie and seems that chaos spirits are round 42 lvl, so guessing Genie is going to be under 50lvl.

1. You don't always need to do it that way, but it is most cost effective.
2. Breed some UC spirits with identical ones and they will be stronger than some rares.
3. Yes, hunt and summon/trade.
4. Spirits with your lucky element of the day are stronger and faster

Go to the google doc on the first page and send friend requests to everyone. Use the options menu to search for their psn name to add in game. It is easier if you have lots of friends.

Thanks. Nice to know there are some strong UC spirits but that just makes the game even more complicated. lol
The game won't let me have more than 20 friends right now. =(

2. In the begining i rushed to get R's and SR's before making a party. The result is that i traded all my jokers away and while i got good spirits they are all at base lvl. In that area it is better to focus on getting UC's of every type and level them up break the limits (dont waste a joker on them) and max their bonus stats by fusing the same spirit over and over until they can go no more. If done right they will have ok HP, but will have a good akt. My strongest monster is still my UC lizzard cause of this.

This sounds like awesome advice, but I am having a little bit of trouble to understand the complete strategy. Like I said, I just started. Specially this part:

"In that area it is better to focus on getting UC's of every type and level them up break the limits (dont waste a joker on them) and max their bonus stats by fusing the same spirit over and over until they can go no more."

What's a "joker"? How can I know if a UC spirit is good enough to be worthy of leveling up and eventually breaking the level limit?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ziz + Ladon for Spy Yunica + anything else?

Yup, sounds good. DId we already add each other?

lol you need god of watter?

Bleh, I meant God of Fish.
Deal

PSN:Rojo-_-

Nice.

O i'll take Ah Puch for the Jirojin
BTW i do have God of Water up for trade if you still want it
Sorry, I meant god of FIsh, but we can do the Juro/Puch trade.

Hey Toma, the Ziz is ready. Want me to list it or wait?

Put it up if you have it ready :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I have currently these deals left to do:

Spatenfloot ->
Ashura - Ziz

Vamphuntr ->
Tezcatlipoca - Ixchel
C - Yum Kaax
C - Yum Kaax

Rojo ->
Manannan - Ixchel
c - Ashura
c - Sorcerer

Darkologia ->
Ah Puch - Jurojin

Honey Bunny ->
Spy Yunica - Ladon
C - Ziz

Anyone here right now so we can do our trade?

Kalamoj

My Updated trade list, I have:
Ah Puch
Sedna
Set
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Perun
Shennong
Hermes
Ogma
Gandharve the Music God x3

Spy Costume Raven x3
Spy Costume Yunica

I need:
Belobog
Ziz
Daikokuten
Jurojin
God of Water
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten
Witch

Hermes for Prometheus? If you want it, I have one in my tradelist.

Toma

mine are up already

Trade requests sent.

I'll offer the next spirits tomorrow morning , in about 14 hours, and then the next batch of 3 10 hours later. I'll send offers to anyone who has his spirits up for me.

I hate the fact that I just spent $15 bucks on the game...

The game is awesome, but when you realize that you are basically gambling (spirit summoning is totally luck based), that's when you regret spending money.

For example... I wanted the Gravity Panther... not because it is strong, but because it looks freaking cool. So I spent 15 bucks (200 orbs), Summoned 4 times (120 orbs), got another Yunica Spy, a Raven Spy and a UC Alias and a UC Gade...
I'd rather just pay 5 bucks to get the Gravity Panther (as in normal dlc)!

So yeah, I'm still going to play, but I'm done giving the game money.
Really wish we would get an evolved version of the game without the f2p mechanics. This could be sony's pokemon (I fucking love pokemon).

Edit: Can anyone trade me the panther btw? I have these: Greys(r); Ixchel(r); Ah Puch(r); Ebisu(r); Spy Costume Yunica(r); Powered-suit Goblin (UC); Alias (UC); Gade (UC) plus a bunch of Cs and UC that I don't think are worth noting.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

The game is awesome, but when you realize that you are basically gambling (spirit summoning is totally luck based), that's when you regret spending money.

For example... I wanted the Gravity Panther... not because it is strong, but because it looks freaking cool. So I spent 15 bucks (200 orbs), Summoned 4 times (120 orbs), got another Yunica Spy, a Raven Spy and a UC Alias and a UC Gade...

Really wish we would get an evolved version of the game without the f2p mechanics. This could be sony's pokemon (I fucking love pokemon).

Yeah, tha'ts the problem with all of these games (PAD, etc). You want X, but you spend $5 billion dollars and get everything BUT X. At least you can trade in this game.

RoeBear

Edit: Can anyone trade me the panther btw? I have these: Greys(r); Ixchel(r); Ah Puch(r); Ebisu(r); Spy Costume Yunica(r); Powered-suit Goblin (UC); Alias (UC); Gade (UC) plus a bunch of Cs and UC that I don't think are worth noting.

If they offered a version of the game in which you could get like 2 or 3 destiny orbs per area boss I'd pay 25$ gladly. Too bad they'd rather get a few people spending $100+.

Vamphuntr

The whole gimmick of the game is to play and/or pay until you get what you want. That's a business model behind a lot of F2P games. They could set up something like Hearthstone though where you can trash your unwanted cards into a currency you can use to create the card you want.

The fact some summons are only available for a limited time is another incentive to spend more until they are no longer available.

Not sure paying for exactly what you want would be a good idea as the game would become pay to win.

If they offered a version of the game in which you could get like 2 or 3 destiny orbs per area boss I'd pay 25$ gladly. Too bad they'd rather get a few people spending $100+.

Absolutelly. I wouldn't think twice. The game is great. Easily worth $40 bucks without the Destiny Orbs thing.
Like $40 for a version of the game that you get 1 Destiny Orb after every "new" match. Perfect.

The whole gimmick of the game is to play and/or pay until you get what you want. That's a business model behind a lot of F2P games. They could set up something like Hearthstone though where you can trash your unwanted cards into a currency you can use to create the card you want.

The fact some summons are only available for a limited time is another incentive to spend more until they are no longer available.

Not sure paying for exactly what you want would be a good idea as the game would become pay to win.

I see your point, but I'm talking about the specials summons... Gravity Rush, Knack...
I can't just keep playing to eventually get those because there's a time limit.
I can see pay2win if I could buy any spirit in the game though.

Anyway, I'm not really into f2p gaming and this game (though awesome!) just reminded me why. I'll keep playing, but no more spending cash at all.

Just got 50 orbs from the US store free from Plus. Is this part of the maintenance apology or did they suddenly remember us?

Top Bottom