• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Dragun619

Just make a random trade to someone on your friendslist. If they decline, your spirit will go to the inbox instead of your collection saving space.

Yea, I've done that with two Kwatee already and it seems like no one wants this spirit. Might just use it for merging into an SR.

Ventara

Bumping this post. I don't know why the pictures are acting weird, but you can still make out the spirit, or just quote me to see the name from the image file.

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them. Btw send a PM since I don't check this thread often enough.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM since I don't check this thread often enough. Images aren't mine.

600px-Magician.jpg

600px-God_of_Water.jpg

600px-Sun_Wukong.jpg

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-Zilant.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

600px-Guivre.jpg

600px-Hades.jpg

600px-Artemis.jpg

Igaluk.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

600px-Thunderbird.jpg

600px-Himiko.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these three, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-CrazyGP.jpg

600px-Guan_Yu.jpg

jengo

So is anyone here looking for Kwatee? I got Five of them and they are taking up collection space, man.

Yeah why not, I have a lvl 16 Kawtee I will lvl break at some point. I have these rares if you want: Shennog (green), Chalchuihtlicue (blue), Ebisu (blue), Benzaiten (blue). UC's: Tenko (green), Syd (brown/Gravity Rush, looking for Yunica).

TheAznOne

Yeah why not, I have a lvl 16 Kawtee I will lvl break at some point. I have these rares if you want: Shennog (green), Chalchuihtlicue (blue), Ebisu (blue), Benzaiten (blue). UC's: Tenko (green), Syd (brown/Gravity Rush, looking for Yunica).

I have a Kawtee for trade. If you wanna trade, I can take Shennog for it.

bzzt

Neo Member

I also have a kwatee, if you want to trade a Benzaiten for it.

Dragun619

Yo, I've added you but yea, if still want the Kwatee. Got three of them on trade list. I'd like to get Ebisu.

Dragun619

I'll take one or two if you have some left, I have perun and some others, looking for anything in particular? ID?

Yea, still got some. My DoS is Dragun619. Looking for some fire spirits like Sorcerer and Wyvern but if not you can just throw me whatever rare, I'll take it.

Their health doesn't go up by 1K every level. Not sure what the formula is, or even if there is one, but it does keep going up.

Ziz (+780/LV) Chernobog (+920/LV) Ashura the Evil (+880/LV)

Americas: Ziz
Battle Skill: Light AOE, 120% damage
Support Skill: FirstStrike +100% damage
Adds: NONE
Europe: Chernobog
Battle Skill: Light AOE, 120% damage
Support Skill: Strength
Adds: Rusalka x2, 220 HP
Asia: Ashura the Evil
Battle Skill: Wood AOE, 80% damage
Support Skill: Strength
Adds: Yama the God of Death x2, 410 HP

From DoS wikia

Rixa

How do you guys get so many SR Summons? I've gotten 3 SR summons in all my time playing (outside of Gravity Rush summons; got three there).

I feel so unlucky.

Heh dont worry. Iam active player of this (around 140h or so, 27th login day in this month). I havent got any Summoned or Destiny Summoned after 8.4.14. Today is Great Blessing, sadly missing most of the day due to work.

baekshi

Banned
100 orbs in total will distributed .

Still last one was longer and only 50 but this is also 50....they're using some amazing math formula that i haven't heard of.

sakipon

100 orbs in total will distributed .

Still last one was longer and only 50 but this is also 50....they're using some amazing math formula that i haven't heard of.

Maybe they just listened to the feedback about 50 not being enough for such a downtime?

baekshi

Banned
Maybe they just listened to the feedback about 50 not being enough for such a downtime?

No matter how you do it, it doesn't make any sense.
35 orbs for connection errors (asia , before launch of us/eu).
35 orbs for 3 hours
50 orbs nearly 48 hour
50 orbs for about 15-18 hours?

EGOMON

Toma i have 1 Jirojin so far up for trade, show me you your trade list am not really looking for anything in particular

TheAznOne

No matter how you do it, it doesn't make any sense.
35 orbs for connection errors (asia , before launch of us/eu).
35 orbs for 3 hours
50 orbs nearly 48 hour
50 orbs for about 15-18 hours?

We got another 35 orbs for a emergency maintenance like a day after the 3 hour one. So make that twice.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I can use a Manannan Mac Lir i got quite a bit of R's.

Adv R's
Yellow Bodyx2
White Bodyx2
Coyolxauhquix2
Slyphidx3

R's
Kwatee
Wakan Tanka
Gunslinger
Ixchel
Ah Puch
Sorcerer
Inti
Freyjax2
Chernobog
Ashura the Evil
Miroku
yum kaax
pandora

Ixchel, Sorcerer and Ashura for Manannan?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Toma i have 1 Jirojin so far up for trade, show me you your trade list am not really looking for anything in particular

My Updated trade list, I have:
Ah Puch
Sedna
Set
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Perun
Shennong
Hermes
Ogma
Gandharve the Music God x3

Spy Costume Raven x3
Spy Costume Yunica

I need:
Belobog
Ziz
Daikokuten
Jurojin
God of Water
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten
Witch

Honey Bunny

Ah Puch
Sedna
Set
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Perun
Shennong
Hermes
Ogma

Spy Costume Raven x3
Spy Costume Yunica

I need:
Belobog
Ziz
Daikokuten
Jurojin
God of Water
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten
Witch

Ziz + Ladon for Spy Yunica + anything else?

putermcgee

Ill put it in my trade slot.
I looked at your trade list, and Shennong was gone. If you traded him, no sweat. Otherwise, I put Ixchel in my list if you want to offer up Shennong. User name is still schroeder-gaf.

(something something, trade for Alias)
I have a Gravity Rush UC in my trade list if you can still trade Alias.

And anyone else, I'm looking to get Syd from Gravity Rush. He's a UC, and I'll trade for another UC from the series.

shink

I summoned the Lady Gravity Rush SR after many attempts, I'm happy even though I won't be using it that often with such a high party cost.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ziz > Chernobog > Ashura

But you have to also calculate what spawns most in your region and what you will be able to get 4+ copies.

I prefer Ashura to Ziz/Chern because the higher attack. So far, a good offense > a good defense in this game, especially when you factor in crits and leader buffs. I'd never actually use any of them as a leader since all of their leader skills suck, so I don't care much about that. And I think 3 attacks for 70 is better than 1.5 damage for 35.

RalchAC

I prefer Ashura to Ziz/Chern because the higher attack. So far, a good offense > a good defense in this game, especially when you factor in crits and leader buffs. I'd never actually use any of them as a leader since all of their leader skills suck, so I don't care much about that. And I think 3 attacks for 70 is better than 1.5 damage for 35.

This.

I've gotten my first SR via summon! I'll link a pic later ^^

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I looked at your trade list, and Shennong was gone. If you traded him, no sweat. Otherwise, I put Ixchel in my list if you want to offer up Shennong. User name is still schroeder-gaf.

I have a Gravity Rush UC in my trade list if you can still trade Alias.

And anyone else, I'm looking to get Syd from Gravity Rush. He's a UC, and I'll trade for another UC from the series.

sorry forgot all about it. I 'll send the trade over,

I'll take one or two if you have some left, I have perun and some others, looking for anything in particular? ID?

still need another one? I'll take almost anything for him.

Ah Puch
Sedna
Set
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Kanaloa
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Perun
Shennong
Hermes
Ogma

Spy Costume Raven x3
Spy Costume Yunica

I need:
Belobog
Ziz
Daikokuten
Jurojin
God of Water
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten
Witch

lol you need god of watter?

Mockduck

Neo Member
QUESTION: Does anyone know/can confirm how the game determines which of your summons are available to other players via the supporter feature? I've kinda assumed that it was whatever summon you had in your party leader slot, so have been trying to keep a useful one in there when I log out.

Einherjar

QUESTION: Does anyone know/can confirm how the game determines which of your summons are available to other players via the supporter feature? I've kinda assumed that it was whatever summon you had in your party leader slot, so have been trying to keep a useful one in there when I log out.

It's the leader.

Only the leader.

God Genie is a tough boss and nobody in my list has a decent support spirit up today. Can somebody put up a high lvl Barong,T Rex or something.

TheAznOne

Some spirits up for trade.

SR:
Senju-Kannon

Rares:
2x Wakan Tanka
Huallallo Carhuincho
2x Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Miroku
Nandou Shengjun
Belobog