• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Oh man, I am so trying that. It's currently loading the "Choose a version" options. It's kinda taking a while.

Edit: Nevermind, I just got it through the vita store.

Edit 2: Wooo! It worked. Had to restart twice, though.

35 orbs is also up for Europeans, i think thats for May.

JJP12

I thought about it but without dark jokers its incredibly hard to limit break panther.

iosefe

i decided on one each. might have been foolish to do. got a Gade from GR (right when i wanted another UC gold), and Coyolxauhqui from regular. are they worth?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Not really true

Gravity Rush has 14 summons with 2 of them being SR.
Normal advanced has 21 and 7 of those are SR.

It definitely is true, the pull rate for SRs in the special summons is higher. You get 1 SR out of 10 SRs on average, while people report HUNDREDS of advanced summon pulls and no SR.

iosefe

is the homunculus useful? doesn't seem to merge into anything i have. also, is the adaptive camo good?

*edit* i feel dumb. it's becasue it was in the party...

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I got the free gems from the store and cant buy any orbs anymore either. Weird bug.

iosefe

anyway, it it worth it to Limit break UCs? i have a phantom of gold currently at max, but i also have two gold rares I could merge it into.

anyway, it it worth it to Limit break UCs? i have a phantom of gold currently at max, but i also have two gold rares I could merge it into.

Yes its easy to pure breed(merge multiple of the same UC's into each other for bonus stats) UC's and they can become very powerful.

Toma

Anyone got a clue what this bright blue mark and circle is about?
1wb1Ia3.jpg

Toma

Your location/home base.

But it isnt? My location AND home base are in europe/germany, where they have been since I started the game.

.. its missing from my original position now though, lol. Maybe another bug then.

But it isnt? My location AND home base are in europe/germany, where they have been since I started the game.

.. its missing from my original position now though, lol. Maybe another bug then.

Try a hunt? Cause i think it always is supposed to represent your homebase.

Toma

Try a hunt? Cause i think it always is supposed to represent your homebase.

Maybe you moved.

Hm, something with my location screwed up. I get the message that hunting failed because location data couldnt be obtained.

Someone posted a link/way to fix this issue here before right? Anyone have that at hand?

TheAznOne

Hm, something with my location screwed up. I get the message that hunting failed because location data couldnt be obtained.

Someone posted a link/way to fix this issue here before right? Anyone have that at hand?

Go into the maps app and try to see if your location is found. If not, then there will be a blue button near the bottom corner and tap it to search again. Had this issues a few times while trying to hunt.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay let's do a Gravity Rush summon with my free DOs!

And I got a useless UC. Seriously, paying money to get a UC is so f'ing lame. Can't believe that's an actual mechanic in this game.

God dammit and I accidentally hit summon again. That's so annoying. Yet another spy costume Yunica. I hate this game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Okay let's do a Gravity Rush summon with my free DOs!

And I got a useless UC. Seriously, paying money to get a UC is so f'ing lame. Can't believe that's an actual mechanic in this game.

God dammit and I accidentally hit summon again. That's so annoying. Yet another spy costume Yunica. I hate this game.

First time you start the game they give you a free summon so I used it for Gravity Rush. Was so excited to get some variant of Kat or one of the other moe girls into my party.

Get old man Gade. Fuck that was depressing.

Toma

Go into the maps app and try to see if your location is found. If not, then there will be a blue button near the bottom corner and tap it to search again. Had this issues a few times while trying to hunt.

Didnt help, but based on your suggestion, I did the same with the Near app. That seemed to work and everything is fine again. Thanks!

should i keep Gade or Merge him into a rare?

Keep him and use him for a double trade later, where you want to trade a cash summon with a non cash summon (cash and non cash cant be traded, so you need a work around in which you do 2 trades, one with cashs, one with non-cashs and both players add a spirit in their second trade that they dont need)

Toma

Does anyone have pictures of the event SRs during Beta for the events we didnt get yet? I know the stats and skills arent accurate, but I want to decide on whether to try getting more LotD or to try my luck with one of the next event spirits. There is this one from the Toro summons:
2013-10-27-184609.jpg

Any others?

iosefe

Keep him and use him for a double trade later, where you want to trade a cash summon with a non cash summon (cash and non cash cant be traded, so you need a work around in which you do 2 trades, one with cashs, one with non-cashs and both players add a spirit in their second trade that they dont need)

i'll cross that bridge when i get there, it seems too confusing right now.

putermcgee

I can trade my panther if you still want one
So I saw you offered a Spy Costume Yunica for one of my Gravity Rush UCs. If you were just being extra nice, that's fine, but If you want one of the Rs from my list, I'll do another trade to make up for it. My list is below.

I have done a limit break twice on Phantom of Gold, and he's among my strongest spirits. It's a good idea to build up some of the better UCs.

I will trade you for your Spy Costume Yunica. My list is below.

i'll cross that bridge when i get there, it seems too confusing right now.
What others are saying is true: don't merge your premium UCs (Knack, Gravity Rush, etc.). If you don't want it taking up space in your collection, just try offering it to someone for a premium R or SR. They will most likely refuse the trade, and the spirit will go into your mailbox instead of your collection. It's like temporary storage.

My trade list:
Have:
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
Raven (UC, Gravity Rush, water)

Ventara

But it takes forever to level up using Cs and UCs and I could use more space here... =(

Store it in your mailbox. You do this by offering it for trade with someone, and when they refuse, it'll go to your mailbox. It's best to do this with a friend.

And I know it takes a while to level spirits up, but a single R isn't gonna make much difference experience-wise. In fact, on average, 2 UC spirits will provide more experience.

JJP12

So I saw you offered a Spy Costume Yunica for one of my Gravity Rush UCs. If you were just being extra nice, that's fine, but If you want one of the Rs from my list, I'll do another trade to make up for it. My list is below.

Was just being nice :) I've had them in my list forever it seems so clearing some space while helping someone out was good enough for me. I'm only looking for a few select spirits right now.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a Witch they could trade? Getting desperate to find them. I could offer the following...

ADV Rares
Brigit
Coyolxauhqui
Hi no Kagutsuchi x 2
Koro-pok-guru
Nekomata
Okikurumi
Spider Mother
Spy Costume Kat
Sylphid

Normal Rares
Ah Puch
Freyja
Gandharva the Music God
Hotei
Ixchel
Lugh
Tlaloc
Valkyrie
Yum Kaax

(It's low priority, but I'd trade the normal rares for Sorcerers as well.)

Top Bottom