• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

putermcgee

Sorry I always keep missing you man. I sent you an offer but then I needed to trade with someone else. I still have an alias and I can also give you SPy Costume Yunica (already maxed her and I don't need her)/
I've got two Gravity Rush UCs up for this. We must be in exact opposite time zones if we keep missing each other.

Let me know if you want one of these to even out the Spy Costume Yunica trade:
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

Sent out a few more trade requests, after you accepted those, I still need to take care of these trades:

Spatenfloot ->
Ashura - Ziz

Vamphuntr ->
C - Ixchel
C - Yum Kaax

Honey Bunny (incredibly_squid)->
Spy Yunica - Ladon
C - Ziz

If you are all online in about 8-10 hours, we should be able to finish all of those trades tonight as well.
I have been leaving Ziz up. Hopefully no one tries to submit a trade.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Only 1 SR eh?
I must have him.

hMKn350.jpg

EDIT: I want them all actually. Love Toro.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Here's the next real world hunt:
http://www.famitsu.com/matome/dos/event7.html

Fairy
hunt possible: Japan (Osaka Station), Taiwan (Taipei 101)

Balder
Hunt possibility region: France (Paris Concorde Square neighborhood)

Tsuakoru
Hunt possibility region: United States (San Francisco's Union Square neighborhood)

The look alright. also is the summon event for may first(tomorrow?)? My translation may be off.

I've got two Gravity Rush UCs up for this. We must be in exact opposite time zones if we keep missing each other.

Let me know if you want one of these to even out the Spy Costume Yunica trade:
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Perun (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)

lol I know but we will do it man. I still have trades but I'm saving two no matter what for you. I'll take ashura.

Also can anyone link me any of the beta Toro spirits?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I couldn't care less about Toro, so now I just have to decide whether or not to blow all my Destiny Orbs on Gravity Rush or wait for whatever's next.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
There's more UC than R and SR combined. Do not want.

I can't access the link for some reason, but if that's the case, I will be using 0 DOs for this event. They seriously need to stop that. I'd rather get a useless R than any UC.

It seems they did patch the inbox trick, as the 3 spirits I boxed are still taking inventory space

So, they put a really low cap on the number of spirits we can keep and then prevent any way for us to expand? Yes, that is really going to encourage us to spend money to get more spirits.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Spend on GR, there won't be another summon even for another month besides Toro.

I'm leaning that way. I don't know what other IP collaborations they could announce down the line, but I'll probably have more Destiny Orbs by then.

I wish the regular American ADV summons weren't so blah. I would actually be motivated to spend some on AS or EU ADV summons.

I'm leaning that way. I don't know what other IP collaborations they could announce down the line, but I'll probably have more Destiny Orbs by then.

I wish the regular American ADV summons weren't so blah. I would actually be motivated to spend some on AS or EU ADV summons.
You could summon American ones and trade them. Some Asian players like our spirits.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
It seems they did patch the inbox trick, as the 3 spirits I boxed are still taking inventory space

It does that sometimes. Just close the game and restart it.

NEVER SPEND ON AM ADV, only advice I can give unless you feel lucky and stupid.

iosefe

So my game derped. To check my box issues I rebooted my game. it said to play, I needed to get online and do a user registration again

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You could summon American ones and trade them. Some Asian players like our spirits.

I'm not sure if I want to take that chance. I've never received any trade requests for typical AM spirits from my friends in EU and AS. I'm not paying anything, so my Destiny Orb pool is limited.

NEVER SPEND ON AM ADV, only advice I can give unless you feel lucky and stupid.

I don't really plan on it. The only AM Adv that I would want is the Vampire. I've never even seen someone with one of those.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Guys I'm scared. I hope I don't lose my data. I still haven't clicked yes

What exactly does it say? I'd just close the game, turn off the Vita, and come back to it later.

Do you have PS+? Did you back-up your save? I don't even know what is saved locally on the Vita vs. what's on their servers.

iosefe

It's as if I never played. I didn't back up my data beforehand. Will reboot vita in a moment

EDIT: Nevermind! After waiting a bit, I rebooted the game, and all is well. Damn that was scary

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Sent requests to Vamphuntr and Spatenfloot.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That little robot is absolutely adorable, hopefully also he'll be fairly common because I'd love to get rid of my Gravity Rush Cyanae for one. Not going to waste the free destiny orbs on them though, I'd rather get some ADV EU summons for trading purposes (and inventory size boosts)

You're in EU? A lot of Adv Summons there are pretty nice. I'm still hunting for a Morrigan. I'm willing to trade a lot for one.

Just spent 60,000 summons stones and received 1 Wyvern. Feels bad, man.

Ventara

That's a misprint right? God of Water are very common as far as SRs go. I've had at least 9 of them and within 24hrs got 2 more.

What? God of Water is the rarest of super rares, and is extremely sought after by DoS collectors. You just spent your lifetimes work of luck by summoning 9 of them.
:p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ehh I'm kinda sad it's Toro now - i have zero interest in it and by the time it rotates out I should be close to finishing DoS anyway.

If they dont follow up with some sort of additional high level content after a few months, they'd be really, really stupid. I agree though, I probably will just throw all my remaining orbs on GR summons eventually and hope for 1-2 SRs.

Which reminds me, do we already know what the SR for Toro will be?

Shurayuki

If they dont follow up with some sort of additional high level content after a few months, they'd be really, really stupid. I agree though, I probably will just throw all my remaining orbs on GR summons eventually and hope for 1-2 SRs.

Which reminds me, do we already know what the SR for Toro will be?

SuperToro, Light element summon according to the famitsu list (the one dallow_bg posted, first row right).

baekshi

Banned
one of the Rare from the beta is this one

Agl9mvl.jpg

don't know if they're more pictures floating around the net, I know there was TV also and SR Toro and Kuro together.

Toma

SuperToro, Light element summon according to the famitsu list (the one dallow_bg posted, first row right).

The Famitsu link? Cant access it, seems to give me an error.

Top Bottom