• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In game ID is darkside31337.

Looking For:
Any comparable Water / Fire / Metal SR (basically I don't want God of Water-ish stuff)
Adaptive Camouflage
Joker of Fire
Ixchel
Barong

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat

Trading:
Itzamna
First Mother
Joker of Wood
Joker of Earth
Inti
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Tlaloc
Ashura the Evil
Greys
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Yunica
Raven

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Looking For:
Any comparable Water / Fire / Metal SR (basically I don't want God of Water-ish stuff)
Adaptive Camouflage
Joker of Fire
Ixchel
Barong

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat

Trading:
Itzamna
First Mother
Joker of Wood
Joker of Earth
Inti
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Tlaloc
Ashura the Evil
Greys
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Yunica
Raven

Adaptive Camo for Sorcerer? Will take 1-2 days though until I could put up the trade.

Looking For:
Adaptive Camouflage
Joker of Fire
Ixchel
Barong

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat

Trading:
Itzamna
First Mother
Joker of Wood
Joker of Earth
Inti
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Tlaloc
Ashura the Evil
Greys
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Yunica
Raven

I can give you a fire joker + adapt camo for earth joker.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So the Toro spirits:

SR
Super Toro - Light

R
Torosute(?) - Light
Kurosute(?) - Dark

UC
Toro - Light
Kuro - Dark
TV - Wood
Jun - Earth
Ricky - Water
Suzuki - Metal
Pierre - Earth

baekshi

Banned
The Famitsu link? Cant access it, seems to give me an error.

Well pics

UC Toro (Light)
5360ad1ed2464.jpg

UC Kuro (Dark)
5360ad13a8de1.jpg

SR Super Toro (Light)
5360ad1a8b47b.jpg

R Toro Station (Light)
5360ad21008e6.jpg

R Kuro Station (Dark)
5360ad1614a7d.jpg

UC TV (Wood)
5360ad220df9b.jpg

UC Jun (Earth)
5360ad11b1ed0.jpg

UC Ricky (Water)
5360ad182b56d.jpg

UC Suzuki (Metal)
5360ad1ccf204.jpg

UC Pierre (Earth)
5360ad16a5ac6.jpg

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Wait a minute, the description says 13 spirits, but they only show 10.

So there's 3 others they haven't revealed.
I bet one is the Shadow Toro from one of the promo pics.

baekshi

Banned
Wait a minute, the description says 13 spirits, but they only show 10.

So there's 3 others they haven't revealed.
I bet one is the Shadow Toro from one of the promo pics.

Well the 3 other could be all SR if

there is Super Kuro, and the one from beta where Toro and Kuro together in one picture

Shadow Toro could be SR?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
one of the Rare from the beta is this one

Agl9mvl.jpg

don't know if they're more pictures floating around the net, I know there was TV also and SR Toro and Kuro together.

Hrm. I had these in beta:

Going to spend my orbs towards DDI pack.

So which one one was the 3x attack nuke? Man that super rare ability is awesome. It will probably be like 30% for 90 SP though

Looking For:
Adaptive Camouflage
Joker of Fire
Ixchel
Barong

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat

Trading:
Itzamna
First Mother
Joker of Wood
Joker of Earth
Inti
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Tlaloc
Ashura the Evil
Greys
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Yunica
Raven

I got ixchel and an Adap camo (if you want more). Interested in sorcerer, inti, ashura.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
True, they wont be same than in Beta where pretty much everything was so high powered.

Cuhullin support skill which was kinda bad in Beta has tuned to oblivion but yeah 3x damage...

Ahh that's who it was. I bet they are going to bring the 3x much later in the game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If you want another adaptive camo, I'll trade it for a greys. Add me, zzbtzzbt, if you want to trade.

Yeah still looking for more - deal sounds good but gotta wait 3 hours. Stupid 3 trade limit just to get you to pay orbs is probably the most aggravating F2P element to the game shrug.

So which one one was the 3x attack nuke? Man that super rare ability is awesome. It will probably be like 30% for 90 SP though

I got ixchel and an Adap camo (if you want more). Interested in sorcerer, inti, ashura.

Inti for both?

sakipon

I'd like to have Toro or Kuro in my roster... but I'd probably just summon a bunch of their shitty friends. Not sure if worth the risk.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'd like to have Toro or Kuro in my roster... but I'd probably just summon a bunch of their shitty friends. Not sure if worth the risk.

Odds are greatly against you. I'll summon 3 with my friend DO, but that's it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
296 seems im gonna beat you;)

Not surprising, since I am currently on vacation :p

That slowed me down considerably. Looking at sights, having a good time with the girlfriend and all that stuff. ;)

Not worrying too much though, 300 will easily be reachable within the next 14 days.

Edit: Honey Bunny, I put up our first trade.

putermcgee

lol I know but we will do it man. I still have trades but I'm saving two no matter what for you. I'll take ashura.
I've got two Gravity Rush UCs and Ashura the Evil in my trade box now. I'll check it throughout the day to accept the trades if you put them in there.

As for the Toro spirits, I might pass them up myself, or try to get a few via trade. I've never been into the Doko Demo Issyo series, so I don't know much about the characters. However, if the UCs have decent skills and stats, they might be worth having on my team.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I've got two Gravity Rush UCs and Ashura the Evil in my trade box now. I'll check it throughout the day to accept the trades if you put them in there.

As for the Toro spirits, I might pass them up myself, or try to get a few via trade. I've never been into the Doko Demo Issyo series, so I don't know much about the characters. However, if the UCs have decent skills and stats, they might be worth having on my team.

Sent you the yunica SC and Alias first.

Top Bottom