• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
New spirits are up too. I'll do THREE PULLS THA'TS IT.

Toro spirits, 2 SRs, 2 Rs and 9 UCs. GR had an R more, so the odds arent too terribly different.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
3 pulls on doko:

Ricky, a UC lil frog. Very cute.

Dear Television, a UC little... television. Looks very cool.

Ohhh I got the SR!!! Super Toro!!

His battle skill: deals 1.9 light damage, cost is 35. Pretty good.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
wtf you got a SR?

Nah, just looking at them here:

14077328255_e5c7c06a4e_o.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
3 pulls on doko:

Ricky, a UC lil frog. Very cute.

Dear Television, a UC little... television. Looks very cool.

Ohhh I got the SR!!! Super Toro!!

His battle skill: deals 1.9 light damage, cost is 35. Pretty good.

Pics please.

Toma

How do I take a pic?

You never did a Vita screenshot? My Vita is FULL of screenshots.

Press the Home and start button at the same time, then either upload it via whatever, or send it via email to you and upload it.

Toma

Thanks guys.

Could you do the same for the others too please?

And the stats look nice. Apart from the Lady, the best light stats I think, but I dont think I need him on top of the Lady I am currently levelling.

That horrible support skill...

Yeah, that is a bit of a joke, but I mean the spirit isnt outright useless either. Could be a decent light tank.

econodog

Neo Member
First bad luck day in a while, picked another bad luck person for my destiny summon... ended up with a SR Hattori Hanzo (not my image)

Great battle skill, looking forward to leveling up this guy!

Destiny Summons must be totally random or the algorithm they've used was created by Zeus himself.

commish

Okay, at level 25:

324 attack
326 speed
1398 HP

For the sake of comparison, my level 25 lady:

318 attack
288 speed
1572 HP

So, pretty much inferior to lady when you consider their skills.

That said, I will be rocking a lady + aliens + toro light team.

Toma

That "when Health is less than 3%" stuff is so crappy.

Indeed, not sure why they bothered at all. I mean powercreep is always an issue, but offering spirits that are objectively worse overall than most comparable previous spirits? Kind of a weird decision,but oh well, I am sure they'll notice their mistake soon enough.

Toma

Okay, at level 25:

324 attack
326 speed
1398 HP

318 attack
288 speed
1572 HP

Everything is inferior to Lady when you consider their skills :p

But yeah, based on stats alone, Lady still is better because of the way higher HP stat.

commish

Indeed, not sure why they bothered at all. I mean powercreep is always an issue, but offering spirits that are objectively worse overall than most comparable previous spirits? Kind of a weird decision,but oh well, I am sure they'll notice their mistake soon enough.

It really makes no sense. I feel like there's some type of mechanic they plan on introducing to make these lame skills more useful. As they are, they really are worthless.

Jhriad

Finally installed this game after seeing this thread several times. Is there a good starter guide I should read or any tips you all can give me?

Toma

I need 1 more Yum Kaax to have it maxed in its ATK stat, and maybe 2-3 for the SPD stat. My first pure breed R spirit! Woo!

Finally installed this game after seeing this thread several times. Is there a good starter guide I should read or any tips you all can give me?

Close the thread again and run, run as fast as you can before this game swallows you up.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I need 1 more Yum Kaax to have it maxed in its ATK stat, and maybe 2-3 for the SPD stat. My first pure breed R spirit! Woo!

Close the thread again and run, run as fast as you can before this game swallows you up.

AMN and I have one. Thanks to his destiny summon. I'll trade it for a leftover R you have left on your list.

Also rolled and got a newscaster Kuro R. Not bad but I'm done, does not look appealing to me.

Ventara

Okay, at level 25:

324 attack
326 speed
1398 HP

318 attack
288 speed
1572 HP

That said, I will be rocking a lady + aliens + toro light team.

So, their final stats will roughly be

515 ATK
550 SPD
1830 HP

based on my crude and highly inaccurate calculations.

Not bad, but for a 5.0 Cost paid spirit, I expect there to be little to no weaknesses, and that support skill is just too awful. I'd rather stick to LotD, or even Itzamna since I can max him.

Edit: Just noticed that Super Toro might have the highest SPD when maxed for an SR currently. I guess there's the silver lining.

Edit 2: No wait, Pariacaca and Hattori Hanzo will both easily outstrip him with speeds reaching 600 or more.

Toma

AMN and I have one. Thanks to his destiny summon. I'll trade it for a leftover R you have left on your list.

Also rolled and got a newscaster Kuro R. Not bad but I'm done, does not look appealing to me.

That would be sweet, quick writeup of stuff I know I can give away without issues:
Wyvern
Veles
Shennong
Perun
Ixmucane
Gandharva the Music God

Any of these fine for the trade?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
That would be sweet, quick writeup of stuff I know I have:
Wyvern
Veles
Shennong
Perun
Ixmucane
Gandharva the Music God

Any of these fine for the trade?

Yeah. Can I have the Wvvern? I need an easy to max AM fire spirit.

Also can't trade for a few hours though is that okay?

Toma

Yeah. Can I have the Wvvern? I need an easy to max AM fire spirit.

Also can't trade for a few hours though is that okay?

Sure, perfectly fine. I am starting to get used to my trade list text file :p I have another Wyvern if you want that too. Any other R spirit you'd trade for it?

Top Bottom