• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib05wBr0cfvWWK.gif
tumblr_lomclaHQOd1qaryy3.jpg

Tovarisc

Anyone in here manage to get a physical copy early and try booting it?

I'm not asking about the servers going live.

Few people who have copy have reported that they can install, patch and run the game already. Like you said, servers won't let them in.

No there was a variant cape that dropped from The Devils Lair that was blue and full length.

Oh, cool. I never saw it during Beta, only IB ones everywhere.

Lee

"Major League Gaming is proud to announce the addition of our newest Arena, "Destiny", on the Xbox and Sony platforms. Although the game is not set to be released until September 9th, you can still get your teams together and sign up today!

Once "Destiny" has been released we will begin announcing some exciting community events for all to participate in. Be sure to keep an eye out for announcements in the forums and on the front page of GameBattles."

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/news/2373-Destiny-Arena-Launch

Since I have a PS3 and a PS4 I figured I'd might as well get both for the free digital copy. I preordered the PS3 and I guess it's preloading. Is there anyway to start the preload for the PS4 upgrade, or do I have to wait till Tuesday?

To my fellow American Amazon Orderers, relax. It'll either go out tomorrow or monday, and it'll make it there. They do ship Sunday, and they always stick by their release dates. Worst case, if you get it a day late, raise hell, and Amazon will compensate you.

There_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Preloading.

So excited to see PSN crash and be unable to play on Tuesday even if I asked the day off to play this.

Sirim

Yea I used them all since they weren't unique. I am just worried that there will be some unique code hidden away that people haven't found (irrational fear so that's why I got over it and is now getting digital).

--------------------

Also does anyone know how to connect my currently linked PSN/bungie account to my Xbox/bungie account that has been on the forum for 3+ years so I can get the emblems?

It's not letting me unlink my PSN account
Create a google account and link that to your Bungie account, then sign into bungie using your google account. once signed in with google, you can unlink your psn from it. Basically, you can't unlink a psn/xbl/google account from bnet if you're signed in with it. Once you sign in with something other than the psn account, you can unlink your psn.

Preloading.

So excited to see PSN crash and be unable to play on Tuesday even if I asked the day off to play this.

Yeah, I took the day off as well. Hope we can play, if not then that sucks lol.

I'm gonna Tweet Bungie and ask if they're expecting server overload this Tuesday. Pls respond.

Yeah, I took the day off as well. Hope we can play, if not then that sucks lol.

I'm gonna Tweet Bungie and ask if they're expecting server overload this Tuesday. Pls respond.

Are you NOT expecting server overload Tuesday? heh

Servers will be down, 100% guaranteed. The real question is, for how long. I have a feeling they are prepped for 8-10 million coming in so ill say the servers will be shaky all day Tuesday but will be playable within 2-3 hours of 12:00amPST. Prior to then, you will have tons of threads being made and talk about how shitty life is.

Any footage of the Xboner version running in 1080p?

I'm trying to debate getting this on Xboner since I have free Gamestop money

Or pay out of pocket for the PS4 version.

Owwari

Banned
Wha- what is this feeling? I don't even have a PS4, I'm not planning on getting one in the near future.

But.

But this thread.

But this fucking game.

2520111-5943418086-13910.gif

DON'T DO THIS TO ME GAF, NOT AGAIN!

Create a google account and link that to your Bungie account, then sign into bungie using your google account. once signed in with google, you can unlink your psn from it. Basically, you can't unlink a psn/xbl/google account from bnet if you're signed in with it. Once you sign in with something other than the psn account, you can unlink your psn.

How would I navigate to the setting to unlink it? Since I am assuming that it won't even be shown to be connected to the newly made google account. Like when I am on my psn/bungie account I do not see any option to unlink accounts that are not currently linked.

nbraun80

12amPST is when " everyone " is then in 9/9

if they open it up at 12:00amEST then the rest of the US will be be playing 9/8

Still I think they should do local time, sure some people will change their time zone to eastern, but it's not really hurting anyone. You'd think if you'd want people to go digital you'd stop punishing 3 time zones.

To my fellow American Amazon Orderers, relax. It'll either go out tomorrow or monday, and it'll make it there. They do ship Sunday, and they always stick by their release dates. Worst case, if you get it a day late, raise hell, and Amazon will compensate you.

There_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif
Not worried about Amazon shipping it in time. Worried about actual delivery, given that FedEx didn't give me my dress when they said they would :mad:

Kingbrave

Not worried about Amazon shipping it in time. Worried about actual delivery, given that FedEx didn't give me my dress when they said they would :mad:

I hate Fed Ex. UPS always shows up before noon and Fed Ex shows up around 7 pm at my house. Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom