• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirim

How would I navigate to the setting to unlink it? Since I am assuming that it won't even be shown to be connected to the newly made google account. Like when I am on my psn/bungie account I do not see any option to unlink accounts that are not currently linked.
What do you mean?

This is what I did in a similar situation. I logged onto my Bnet using my PSN. Now, I'm logged in with my PSN.

I go to my Profile, then Settings, then Linked Accounts.

I click "add Google Account" or "link Google Account" or something like that.

Once that's linked, my linked accounts now show PSN and Google. I now sign out of my Bnet, and clear cookies and sign out of psn.com and all that to make sure I'm fully signed out and it wont auto sign in with my PSN when I click sign in.

Then I click sign in, and use Google to sign in. Now I'm logged into my account using Google, since I linked Google to my Bnet.

Now that I'm signed in using Google, I can go to the same Linked Accounts page and click Unlink next to my linked PSN account.

Now that PSN is unlinked, you can link it to your other Bnet account no problem.

Kane1345

LETS DO THISSSSSSS

Y7Be6q.gif

neoism

Don't forget the part where judge ordered Bungie to return all Martys stocks back to him and in process made him once again member of Bungies board. Bungie tried to fight judges decision because they didn't want Marty back into their board meetings.

Bungie lost argument and Marty got his stocks back.
We all still lose :( shame Destiny 2s music will not be as great. Martyfolif :p

Sirim

It's not utilizing that nicer hardware.

Parity, aside from exclusive content.
Not to add fuel to a fire, but the Xbox One was originally 900p, and after the free'd up power from the Kinectless is now being upgraded to 1080p, but Digital Foundry stated that the amount of added power from the Kinectless isn't enough to go up to 1080p without cutting some corners on the game itself.

So, we'll see.

What do you mean?

This is what I did in a similar situation. I logged onto my Bnet using my PSN. Now, I'm logged in with my PSN.

I go to my Profile, then Settings, then Linked Accounts.

I click "add Google Account" or "link Google Account" or something like that.

Once that's linked, my linked accounts now show PSN and Google. I now sign out of my Bnet, and clear cookies and sign out of psn.com and all that to make sure I'm fully signed out and it wont auto sign in with my PSN when I click sign in.

Then I click sign in, and use Google to sign in. Now I'm logged into my account using Google, since I linked Google to my Bnet.

Now that I'm signed in using Google, I can go to the same Linked Accounts page and click Unlink next to my linked PSN account.

Now that PSN is unlinked, you can link it to your other Bnet account no problem.

I see now, thanks so much for the help

Cuphead

Banned
I would link you the "parity" thread when Xbox Live announced 1080p 30fps (same as PS4) and everybody shit spinmetal bricks but I don't want to put you through that.

ehh I'm not one to pay too much attention to that stuff. If it looks pretty it looks pretty.

Playing Games > worrying about where they're being played

It was a joke and I actually have no idea.

Just like pretty much everything I post.

SOMETIMES

Maybe the hunter will have a beam sword O_O
oh my I'm dreaming again

Are you NOT expecting server overload Tuesday? heh

Servers will be down, 100% guaranteed. The real question is, for how long. I have a feeling they are prepped for 8-10 million coming in so ill say the servers will be shaky all day Tuesday but will be playable within 2-3 hours of 12:00amPST. Prior to then, you will have tons of threads being made and talk about how shitty life is.

Oh, I'm expecting it alright. I'm just wondering if Bungie expects the same and how they're preparing for it.

Marvel

could never
I really hope in years to come they expand it enough to allow
Concept titan is a freaking BEAST

Yes.

And yes! imho Titans should be a lot bigger than they are, but that's just me. I'll be happy if we just get much more bulky armor in the future.

Cuphead

Banned
I didn't think anyone had seen any final xb1 footage. Just beta stuff with the lower resolution, right? Bungie said parity so so I expect them to look identical. Maybe a hair of a framerate difference.

I played the beta on both and couldn't tell a difference. So if it's anything it'll be too subtle to casually notice.

I really hope in years to come they expand it enough to allow for armor like in the early concepts.
ziQWpzk.jpg

Concept titan is a freaking BEAST

That's pretty cool. I'd like it more if they went in a Space Paladin direction with the Titans, but that's pretty damn nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom